Psychiatrist Lance Dodes joins Lawrence O’Donnell to discuss Donald Trump’s behavior abroad as the impeachment investigation advances at home. Dr. Dodes says President Trump is “running a really simple program” with “limited capacity” and exemplifying “early emotional development.” Aired on 12/03/19.
Volodymyr Zelensky had an interesting response to a reporter’s question about Trump.
Senator Chris Murphy visited Zelensky who as concerned about Trump’s witholding aid
In this video Ross Rosenberg answers 12 important questions about narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
- What is narcissism?
- Is there healthy narcissism?
- Why do narcissists get angry when confronted?
- Why are narcissists judgmental of others?
- Why do narcissists behave superior and entitled?
- Can Narcissistic Personality Disorder be cured?
- Does our society celebrate or value narcissism?
- Does narcissism get worse over time?
- When does reality catch up to the narcissist?
- How do you spot a narcissist?
- How do you set healthy boundaries with narcissists?
- What happens when you break up with a narcissist?
Ross Rosenberg’s latest book, The Human Magnet Syndrome: The Codependent Narcissist Trap (2018) and his personal development, seminar, workshop and other services can be found at www.SelfLoveRecovery.com or www.HumanMagnetSyndrome.com.
.. Ross owns Clinical Care Consultants, a counseling center located in Arlington Heights and Inverness IL. .
Ross’s articles at http://goo.gl/XEVxgE