John Smyly, a former Boulder Colorado Police officer detains a man, Zayde Atkinson with no RAS. When he refuses to ID the way the cop wants him to, John Smyly escalates the situation. He tries to make his victim sit like a dog, for no reason other than to assert dominance over him. When Zayde Atkinson refuses, Smyly threatens to tase him. When Zayde continues to refuse to be John Smyly’s b****, Smyly brandished a fire arm to try to further intimidate his victim into compliance. The man he tried to bully and intimidate, Zayde Atkinson, NEVER gave in. Smyly was allowed to resign, and is likely working for another department at this time. If you know what department Smyly is working it, please email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can publicly publish that information, warning potential new victims.
ID Refusal by Boulder Colorado man, Zayde Atkinson results in threats and officer John Smyly brandishing a fire arm.
I remember this video when it first released these cops are just so utterly pathetic it’s disgusting and it really isn’t going to stop until we stand up and physically defend ourselves
Why was he allowed to resign? Should have been stripped of all official credentials. And then jailed for up to ten years.I’ve seen this video maybe six times at this point since it was originally released and the more times I watch it the more absurd it becomes. This video is a perfect example where you could be minding your business not breaking any law and even going out of your way above and beyond to placate a psycho in a costume and still almost become a murder victim on the street by that psycho in a costume.And they wonder why people hate the police.There isn’t any manner you can perform any action in this country that LE can’t twist into something suspicious.They keep asking him to “sit down” as in their eyes that’s him submitting to them and they win their sick mind games.Even the cop apologists think the police are terrorists… They say, if you obey and submit then you will prevent the violence that is otherwise guaranteed.>> Rapist mentality. See what you made me do?When a cop knows he is being unlawful but continues the lie anywayThis cop Escalated that whole situation!What is most scary is that, to become a judge takes between 8/10 years training, it takes between 6/8 years to become a lawyer. But it only takes around 6 months to become a LEO’s. This in itself is just crazy, how can a LEO’s understand law & enforce such law with minimum training is beggars belief. It’s like getting children being in charge to educate adults in how to be an adult. It’s a system that is programed to fail. Crazy world hey.What is most scary is that, to become a judge takes between 8/10 years training, it takes between 6/8 years to become a lawyer. But it only takes around 6 months to become a LEO’s. This in itself is just crazy, how can a LEO’s understand law & enforce such law with minimum training is beggars belief. It’s like getting children being in charge to educate adults in how to be an adult. It’s a system that is programed to fail. Crazy world hey.They should be handing out deadly buckets and ‘garbage picker-uppers’ to officers.“Sorry, you cleaning up trash at is suspicious behavior. We need to treat you like a threat now” – Police 2022Even “if” he was trespassing on private property he was picking up trash on private property… Um that’s a good thing right?!I didn’t realize that he gave him an ID with his name….he still escalated this situation?!What people don’t understand that these type of interactions happen more often then people think. James keep up your good work and fight for liberty and justice and to keep cops in check. 🇺🇸Wow the Ego just doesn’t stop with this cop. I’m proud of how this man handled the unwelcome invasion of government on HIS property. 👍🏼“All you have to do is comply”. Sounds familiar “……once compliance becomes part of the culture” – Boston Mayor Michelle WuOldie but a goodie, Almost certainly got picked up by another departmentThat got my blood boiling. Hats off to this guy for refusing to sit like an obedient dog!This guy was awesome the way he stood up for his rights. Imagine how many people get violated by police because they don’t know their rights or are just afraid. Always film police!!And a half dozen cops with itchy-fingers surround him waiting for an excuse to gun him down, and frightening what law enforcement has evolved to and they wonder why targets are on their backs now.Tasers are a training tool, much like the collar on your puppy… it speaks a universal language of, “do what I say, or you’re gonna get zapped again until you learn”,…. Understandably there are instances when it’s ABSOLUTELY necessary for such activities. “Get on the ground because I said so”, probably isn’t one of those,……
I was just gonna say the same thing! The bootlickers that “just comply” and don’t know there rights are the reason we are in the situation we are now.And just think, this is just “1” instance of this kind of abuse brought to light. Gotta wonder how many events like this end very differently because somebody refuses to comply with an “unlawful” order by a uniformed bully with a badge. This event should have been career ending for psycho shoat!It’s called harassing people just because he wants to prove the point he’s wrongCops remind me of terrible poker players. They bet too big, too early with an extraordinarily weak hand and get pot committed to where they must go all in in with no chance of winning. It’s also hilarious at 18:25 how the cop sneaks up on the bucket and the grabber like it’s actually a dangerous item“We see you out here picking up trash and that’s clearly a sign of a hardened criminal.”I can’t remember how many times I’ve watched this… but each and every time I’m left with a definite fact: This college student is a Psychology Major!!! It’s confirmed each and every time he asks the officer, “and how do you feel about that?”There’s a far more dangerous cop running around Colorado. His name is Chris Dickey and he’s cost taxpayers over $1,000,000 in lawsuits (He and his partner murdered a suicidal veteran having a PTSD episode, he and his partner severely beat a motorist who had a diabetic episode and crashed, he deployed a taser on a protester on public property who didn’t ID) and I believe he’s a deputy in Grand County.100% ego!!! The fact that he can’t let it go even when told to by his supervisor means he WILL KILL SOMEONE one-day. Count on it.They know he’s no threat but they are obsessed with getting him to sit down as they see that as him submitting.I’ve seem this video so many times, I can literally say every word they say in unison. Thing is , even after all those views, all those channels, I STILL find it one of the most telling videos on there right now. It shows broken police policies and behaviors. How they can turn anything Into a weapon, a crime, constitutional violation, and the other cops question nothing. The fact ONLY one officer was fired is Insane. He was the sacrifice, but all the others went with it. If it wasn’t for the bodycam, witnesses, and cameras on the cops, that kid would have been beaten , razed, or even shot. Ridiculous, every one of them should be fired and charged.I’ve already watched this video and a few other similar ones, so I think it’s advisable for people to carry the documentation of their properties or lease contracts under their arm or they risk being arrested for trespassing in their own home. How can there be a trespassing crime without the owner requesting it??????????????????Notice that as soon as the other cops arrive the trash grabber changes from “weapon” to “object”, he knew he was being an absurd liar.Wow that crazy story he tells his manager is insane. Guy it’s all on camera.There was absolutely no reason for this cop to even speak to this guy.Notice how he described the grabbed as “sort of a blunt object”. That’s the games these thugs play.According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, Smyly was hired in January on a two-year term position as a civilian training and development coordinator in the sheriff’s computer support unit. As of 9 22 20 Boulder Daily CameraThese trash grabbers are so common officer tyrant knows exactly what he’s holding.COP= Control Obsessed PsychoPro active policing …? What interaction about this footage was positive? ~ I wonder if this cop still to this day thinks what he did was lawful and if he has any regrets?my favorite part is the jump in logic that not only someone must be trespassing if he thinks they are, but that a trespasser showed up to pick up trash illegally.Accusation before investigation! Guilty before proven innocent! How much training is needed to understand the mistakes in these two statements?“He was sitting around, milling about with a metal thing and banging it on another thing near a no trespassing sign” ..”your partner just confirmed he lives here”.. ” I dont know who he is”. The copsplaining is insane here. “We cant even talk unless you are in the sitting position i commanded you to take, even though this entire encounter is unlawful from the start and I already had confirmation of the info I obtained on unlawful premises”. Further sad was the citizen telling this victim to chill out.The cop could have easily went inside and investigated but it’s easier for them to intimidate someone into a confession. It’s to expensive for most people to afford a lawyer so they plea or confess. The plea or confession also prevents civil action, thus reinforcing the officers actions.Hey isn’t it cute how the state will show up on your property and Surround you and point their guns at you while claiming you are a threat but if you do it to them while being armed only with your first amendment they claim it’s insurgence or disturbing the peaceThis is an insane abuse of power. This cop has probably always “felt threatened” in his life. Should have never been a cop.“This officer was ready to kill me sir” a powerful statement indubitably. 👏That police officer should not have been allowed to resign, he should have been fired and charged for his crimes, but the thin blue line protected him.James don’t forget it’s the “day and age we live in” that’s the cousin to the”you got id”. That shit is highly addictive, hopefully in the future it’ll wipes out every pig and piglet suffering from this addiction.Love this man’s courage to stand up for his rights, every cop on this call should be fired for not insisting that this pig stop this completely illegal detainment also he lied about what he observed right from the get goI’ve seen this one before. This guy was great. He had the guts to back down eight cops with their guns drawn. It’s so important to let cops know their power is limited. They aren’t kings who can do what ever they please.I’ve seen this before and it’s infuriating. This is called, “being within sight of a cop while black“. This cop should do jail time. I counted six cops there surrounding this lawful citizen and not one had the decency to tell that POS ENOUGH. They are all sick and when you are in contact with one, no matter what the situation, your life is in danger. Only dangerous, sick people seek the job of a cop. I won’t change my mind about how unstable cops are until they LEAVE people who are not breaking the law alone. I think I’ll be waiting a long time.I remember watching this video when it first came out. Watching it again pissed me off just as much. Who is this cop who thinks he can go around asking Americans if they belong on any property when there was no 911 call. He’s totally on an ego trip. Guy with a stick was never close enough to him to be justified in shooting him. IdiotI love how the young man vehemently stood up for himself. I hope these officers hear his voice on repeat every time they fuck up. “How do feel? How do feel now? How do feel about that?”i love how he just twisted a lil bit of the details to his encounter with him… was so butt hurt he couldn’t get his DOB and make him sit on the ground like a dogWhy tf would their cameras ever have a mute button? Or right , the game is riggedIn defense of an officer please refer to these Redcoats as Redcoats or other demeaning terms of authoritarian revenue collectors!I wonder how a cop would feel if the person he was confronting gave a call and people start emerging from all round, surround the cop? It is downright creepy how they do this. What is worse is that no-one questions or clarifies the call out.I’ve seen this ….. blatent harassment …. ego driven , the nerve to call the garbage tool a weapon !!! …..“He had a metal object stabbing, I didn’t know if he was damaging something. ….then I noticed it is used to pick up trash ….then he picked up the metal object again “ His lies are SO EASILY detectable! 😣😣😣As much as I appreciate the time and effort and activism…I really can’t watch to many more of these vids without pulling my hair out . Needs to be something done about it other then just an awareness . Before certain entities start getting splattered .That young man is a REAL American, standing up for his rights!!I remember seeing this the day it was originally uploaded.. Boulder and Denver cops still haven’t changed. Shit is sad.I love when a cop says “subject is failing to comply “it almost like cops think citizens are slaves to them..!!!My favorite line is when the victim says that the cop had his gun out and the cop says “it wasn’t even pointed at you” as if that makes it all OKQualified IMPUNITY on display!* According to a news article* “Smyly resigned prior to the conclusion of the disciplinary process, but police indicated the process would have likely resulted in suspension or termination. As part of a settlement with the city, Smyly remained under city employment until February as he exhausted accrued holiday, sick and administrative leave. According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, Smyly was hired in January on a two-year term position as a civilian training and development coordinator in the sheriff’s computer support unit.” Be careful that he is not hired again with the police dept. when this 2 year temp job is finished.You very accurately indicated the Crucible method of policing… They make the citizen try to prove their innocenceAll channels of this type constantly say, “cops dont know the law,” and things like that…. This is not true, cops do know at least the basics. Some just choose to constantly do the wrong thing because they have no consequences.I remember this video. The ego on Smyly was out of control. Zane should have made Smyly hand him his bucket and trash picker upper. The fact that Smyly wouldn’t give the ID back after his supervisor told him to was insane. The fact this egomaniac is in another department and still terrorizing other citizens is scary. Agree 100% cops should not be allowed to mute thier BWC for a certain time before, during an interaction, and a certain point of time after. I can’t remember for sure but I think Zane (the guy harassed by Smyly) did sue. Would be nice if Smyly had to apologize and pay some sort of damage out of his own pocket. This whole interaction was disturbing.I remember this video a long time ago,with over 1 million views…This officer is upset because Mr Atkinson refused to listen to unlawful orderThe victim had 2 weapons, common sense and a brain. Both lethal to today’s cops.When dirty cops are not held accountable. We The people will hold them accountable. One way or anotherThe danger in calling backup for a noncompliant man with a weapon… If he did get hurt or killed as a consequence he’d make excuses and blame the victimImagine telling a dude that is cleaning dirt in front of a building that he is trespassing. Like, do people just go to other peoples property and clean their trash??I never understood why this officer harasses this citizen… we also know had the guy given his name, the officer would have wanted to “pat him down”. What’s worse is once they knew he lived there they should have left right then and there.Apart from the fact that he has no legal obligation to identify, having his name in a database is not a good idea. If he is stopped in the future and his name ran, he will come under greater scrutiny having been checked for a “crime” previously. This can, at the least cost him his time or give them time to find a crime.When I see someone picking up trash at daytime, with earphones on, I immediately think “This guy’s looking to rob the place for sure”.If this is how this thug acts at work just imagine if he has a spouse, kids, or a pet and what they might go through.This is the 3rd or 4th time ive seen this video. Thankfully the citizen wasn’t hurt. It shows so many aspects of poor policing. No crime was reported. No crime committed. Muting of bodycam. Escalation by police officer. Its really quite sad.How can any of the other deputies be taken seriously after this? I would look at them and laugh.I wouldn’t be surprised if the young man switched his major so he could become a civil rights attorney.If I were a cop, which will never happen, and I were one of the policemen that later showed up, I would’ve had the courage to speak up and say, “This is stupid let’s leave this guy alone”, but none of them have the backbone to do so.You should have demanded he surrender his certification as part of the settlement, I guarantee he is still doing this kind of behavior and has already corrupted another department!18:26 Officer Sneaky creeping up on the bucket and claw like it was a Western Brown snake and he was fixin’ to wrangle it. Instead he committed a fourth amendment violation by seizing the man’s property.20:43 If you haven’t figured it out yet Smyly, you have shown that you are a) incompetent, and b) not at all capable of figuring this situation out, and never will.23:19 No, Smyly, you did not “contact him”. There was no touching between you and the man whom you trespassed upon.The officer initial officer tells the sergeant I recognize it’s a device to pick up trash but then a sentence later he says picks up the object because the officer realized he f*** up when he said the guy had a weapon. He just admitted to the sergeant that prior to him making the call for back up he knew that it was a device to pick up trash. No wonder the guy got firedAnyone want to know what a police state looks like? Watch this video again… This confrontation was a “near death” experience.This video is still really frustrating to watch. “I didn’t even point my gun at you sir!” The fuck? Let’s see your reaction when someone brandishes a hand gun!This cop thinks he’s the hero we deserve and without his intervention the city would crumble. James Madison audits just posted a video with officer Velez. Velez has the same hero complex and it’s just a matter of time before he pulls some crazy shit like smylyThe officer says he has a gun in his hand because you’re not listening, I didn’t know guns were hearing devices.THE COP HAD NO BUSINESS ASKING HIM ANYTHING. He gave him the apartment. Number already a long time ago.No this officer didn’t get the privilege of going to a new department, BLM made great changes to policing in America with those billions of dollars they raised. For example, BLM changed who and how settlements we’re paid, who and how cops are investigated, cops that violate rights lose their pension. There’s a whole slew of things BLM changed with all that money and destruction.Anybody ever see how flimsy those grabber things are?If he quit which he did it allows him to still be rehired by another agency or the next city overIf he quit which he did it allows him to still be rehired by another agency or the next city over
Georgia Court Security attempts to prevent Recording
Official Police Report is “Unreliable Narrator” of Encounter
- Just wait till the end to hear the officer’s official police report and compare with the video.
- Unreliable Narrator: Police Auditors provide a useful exercise for understanding self-serving History. We get to see the creation of official records and compare them with video. It would be interesting to conduct a wider sample of police reports to see how pervasive this phenomena is.
- The sad part is his desperation to get info; when he asked her to come with him to the front of the car he knew what he was trying to do. If you’re reading this sir, you are a very sad man. You do not represent integrity in any form or fashion. (police entrapment)
[bg_collapse view=”button-orange” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
- GST is becoming my favorite auditor. She is so calm and correct it makes it fun to watch the tyrants twist into a pretzel to justify their actions
- This cop has a lot of opinions on what she was doing , yet no laws were broken, Why does he need to mention that her conduct made others not do their job? in his report?
- The officer kept interrupting her when she tried to tell him that photography can’t be the sole reason for suspicious activity because it’s legal in public
- The cop knew early on that he was wrong, that’s when the power trip kicked in and he tried on multiple occasions to bully her into submission, fail
- The statement about the ‘FAA manager” and the “FAA command center in DC” is complete nonsense… I worked for the FAA as a radar air traffic controller for 30 years... IF the entire FAA management suddenly disappeared from the facility, we controller would never miss a single instruction call to any aircraft.. If the FAA command center in DC disappeared we would never notice… no ATC duties were even the tiniest bit “interfered” with..
- This whole “See Something Say Something” mentality in this day and age! Granite State has provided proof that these tyrants lie through their teeth all the time. Turning legal activity into a crime is their mindset! Thanks SJVT for bringing this to your channel!
- Everything he referred to about trespassing was nothing to do with your video taping…you were abiding by the law. This villain twisted and turned and tried jamming you up with his corrupt actions. He was a sneak and a dishonest cop with no integrity.
- All he is accomplishing is proving his ignorance of the law. How embarrassing it must be to him when he started realizing she knew more about the law then he did and he is supposed to be law enforcement!
- I’m sure she certainly appreciated being told something she already knew and had already taught you! Just saying. This video is little more than halfway over but I know he’s going to do some cop speak to explain why he was screwing up so bad And then give her some kind of order about staying off the property or don’t go into the street and Impede traffic or for safety reasons!
- She did not force the cops to come out and investigate illegal activity. Talk about escalating something into more than what it actually should’ve been!
- So she didn’t meet the requirements for trespass, per the officer.
- He crawled back under his stone once you stood your ground. Excellent vid. This creep realised his error and tried to smooth it out with you. Great exposure of a villain who no doubt has committed similar acts of oath breaking. His ‘report’ about this ‘incident’ was pure paranoia and BS. They are strong against the weak, and weak against the strong. Stay strong. Stay safe.
- He was most certainly trying to cover up how stupid she made him look! She was trying to keep from being followed by a Little boy that got his feelings hurt! Why would anybody in the world want to be followed home whether it’s a cop or not? Tell me if this sounds familiar? “In this day and age “ you never know what kind of person it is that’s trying to follow you whether they’re in uniform or not. If you’re a female you have to be suspicious of anyone that’s following you when they have absolutely no reason to do so. You were stalking her and trying to get all her information because she hurt your feelings and you wanted to get eve
- She is amazing! I love how she is so calm and reserve. Good follow up to her video.
- A more or less realistic example of of your basic cop unable to process the fact that the photographer is exercising a right guaranteed by the same Constitution the cop swore to uphold…
- “Trespass” the go to charge of the day. “Get back for my safety” the catch phrase. “Stop resisting stop resisting”. The battle cry.
- Between Granite State Transparency in Massachusetts and Auditing America in Rhode Island.it seems the cops up there are most tyrant-like..it seems to be a whole different level in New England..scary.
- You would be acting oddly if you were being stalked by an armed man.
- I would love to see you guys get more organized. More like a large entity, like the police or organized crime. So it’s not one against a bunch of cops and the system. Be in groups, have lawyers on standby, have a fund that all of you pay into to help the ones that get arrested, have the laws in hand and high lighted for the purpose of education. I could go on. Get professional and actually make a difference. At this point they don’t fear you guys at all. I would love for you to respond back to me and tell me what you think. Thanks
- Damn. This cop needs to be a writer. He can spin quite a story. He was doing his best to make you seem crazy .
- What law is it so it’s a “federal law” I just told you. Lol. But why don’t you tell me exactly which federal law it is the one with numbers. He’s the one interrupting. A real lawyer would tear this officers report apart into shreds I love how he’s trying to make himself look good in the report like he’s doing everything quote on quote by the book. Oh poor baby his life is so hard. Well nobody told her to leave and she had yet to actually enter the property. She has to have actually been inside the fence in order for that to work. Yeah watching this having a lawsuit would be probably easy because this cop clearly as fishing for anything he can get his hands on to arrest her and so far he’s having trouble finding anything mostly because she knows what she’s talking about and he doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about. He did a double investigation. I’d be sueing the company for trying to illegally aquire my name
- As a United States Marine that fought for the freedoms we enjoy and Vietnam corpsman father fought before me this is Despicable when you take a position as a cop to Serve and Protect not act like you’re a lawyer or Gestapo thank God there’s young people like these people in the world bringing to light the blue corruption about time way2go New Generation the world is in good hands keep up the great work Semper Fi oorah
- Well thanks to this cop we all now know exactly what goes on behind the fence. This information is now common knowledge to the criminal/terrorist community and its all thanks to an ignorant security guard and an equally ignorant, officious, over zealous cop who, who had he educated himself in the law, would not have needed to respond to the call in the first place.
- If police would simply avoid confronting people who aren’t breaking the law no “disturbance” would be created. In this scenario the police and the complainant are the public disturbance, not the auditor.
- Cop: “I don’t want to set you up for failure”. Salem witch hunt here.
- When an officer says they are trying to figure it out that means they don’t know the law and they are going to try to trump up something
- When I seen the clip from CT3 I knew I had seen the video before, I didn’t realize it was that long ago. I was a creeped out then as seeing again today. That was completely incompetent, didn’t hold knowledge of basic laws that everybody should (ie the constitution, trespass, public easement, ID requirements) and a few others, but seeing that report is even scarier than what I saw in the video. He he will lie to that extent over someone taking pictures from a sidewalk, I can only imagine a case where there is actual crime. He will turn a trespasser into a murderer. I think that would constitute immediate separation from any position granting limited authority. I better never see him in Disney World with a camera, I’m calling the police… Lol
- Yes, he stalked her at 18:01 by order of the government…
- always waive your rights on request and everything will be ok
- There is no Federal law that pertains to photographing Federal facilities from public property…total bs by the police who haven’t been properly trained in dealing with these types of situations.
- Too many law enforcement officers don’t know the laws they are paid very well to uphold
- If you can’t hold up a book you should not be a police officer.
- Notice the power lines directly overhead indicating a public easement you have 20 minutes while detained to either arrest me and charge me or let me go!
- “An officer cannot expand the scope of a stop to investigate other suspected illegal acitivity”, why don’t you read the rest of the law -> “…unless the…”?
- I believe the first man who came up to the gate trying to get her ID was indeed a security guard, why else would he have walked away & said he’ll get the police if he was indeed “with the police force”???
- it’s a felony for a security guard to make someone think that he’s a police officer by saying what does it look like when someone asks him if he’s a police officer.
- The no trespassing sign is valid from the surface of the sign and fencing backwards, not forwards. In back of the sign it would be trespassing.
- Rarely people end up being paid as part of their job to do what they most desire: playing baseball, travel, eating, watching movies. Cop work is unique in that a vast number of people end up being paid to indulge in their desire to mislead, intimidate, physically abuse, lie, and even kill or all of the above.
- Gotta love his passive aggressive behavior. Acting like your friend to violate your rights
- Once again, another officer who thinks that “suspicious activity” is enough to detain someone. They are trained that they need “RAS” (reasonable articulable suspicion) to detain, when it’s really reasonable articulable suspicion OF A CRIME. Maybe we need to start FOIA requesting police training materials so we can petition them to change RAS to RASOAC.
- It is so embarrassing that this officer had no clue about the laws and what he was talking about. Officer Weiss was making up nonsense about “security issues” with FAA in his report. She did not cross the fence at any time during the course of her footage, therefore there was no “crimal trespass” or evidence of criminal activity solely by filming the outside of a government facility. She was not required to provide an ID if there is no evidence of criminal activity present. He is only trying to save face after being embarrassed of his lack of basic knowledge law and police procedure. He gets a “F” for his performance. This would be a complaint case against the officer of possible misconduct and falsification of official documents that would fall on my desk when I was in Internal Affairs. – Sgt. D. Brown, (ret.) – Denver Sheriff’s Department
- Fences are built to enclose property… if you’re going to lay claim to ground that is OUTSIDE that fence… then you need to move the fence. . Also… If it’s possible to conduct reconnaissance from outside the fence… then you need to build a wall.
- Let’s face it, if someone was doing recon or casing the joint, you would not see the camera. Can’t people see a setup? Setup may be the wrong word to use, but I hope you get the general idea.
- I have an idea…how bout cops start carrying lawn chairs in their trunks, that way the person they’ve detained for nothing can sit down while they search their law books looking for something that they can say you did wrong!
- “Show ID if you didn’t do anything wrong”….. well why not make LEOs personnel files public if they are not doing anything wrong.
- So many lies on an official report. Nothing this cops says or does should ever be believed. The only thing he should be allowed to ask people in the future is “Would you like fries with that?”
- This video demonstrates why we shouldn’t talk to police and that we should record everything. They will write reports full of lies.
- Police do not need to know law abiding citizens names or other personal information. It’s NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.
- The whole report was one lie on top of another. At end of report he states it was raining? Girls video shows overcast skies but I don’t see any rain.
- so this is the comment I make when I watch all these videos. We can draw two conclusions. 1 over and over and over the police officers don’t know the law. Making them incompetent to hold the job. Or they do know the law and they’re doing it on purpose, making their actions a criminal act. Prosecutable by the federal, RICO statute. So which is it, incompetent or Criminal? Or both?
- This officer proves they teach NOTHING in the academy about real law or how to search for real laws if they need to.
- Did the security guard really just say that! “it’s a special law” . . .
- If there are any law enforcement dispatch people out there please please do not send law enforcement officers to complaints like this they are unfounded and their fears are unrealistic. People with cameras are not criminals it’s time that this vicious cycle be done away with. Please just inform the caller that they are not to interfere or restrict in any way a Citizens First Amendment right to photograph in public thank you
- have you ever seen such a pathetic example of back pedaling? this cop is a laughing stock.
- She should have asked the cop if he had the permission of the property owner to park and or loiter on their property…….
- Long is wrong. Never get in to debates with cops and other busybodies. “I’m taking pictures in public, have a nice day (or kick rocks).” And shut up and shut up some more. Once your legal status is (quickly) expressed, nothing more needs to be said. The longer you talk, the weaker your position becomes. Do not ever fill an awkward silence, let it be awkward for the cops, not you. When you’re in the right you don’t have to explain yourself. Keep recording everything. If you’re touched, you have a claim for battery. Also, bottom-line. Don’t even take up auditing w/o being prepared to be arrested. If you do everything right and are arrested, you have recourse. If you do it wrong, you have made things bad for yourself and the entire 1A auditing movement.
- They can’t keep you no more then a few minutes anything over 25 mins is illegal
- I’d would be one thing if they were just asking ur name but when they ID u they run u thru the system which even if it comes back clean ur name gets put into a database that shows when where and why u just had ur ID ran, no thank you
- Aw come on security guards have to know by now about how much authority they have outside the boundary over which they have guardianship. and the police are proving that the courts are right . the police don’t have to have any intelligence.! Even I know that no trespassing means beyond the sign.on the land behind the fence and i haven’t been to police academy. He proves he can read badly but comprhension is obviously beyond his tiny brain. and criminal tresspass means she has to do something wrong any way. pleasre say police are being trained better than this bumbler who is also prone to conspracy theories.! And he then became a stalker my goodness he is so desperate for some excitement in his life. Please put your citizens out of suspense and allocate the shiny boots, the armbands with ss on them and their “papers” !
- Walking down a public easement with a camera and no guns or weapons and stop by armed man .
- This cop had no idea what to do because he didn’t know the law. He didn’t even know what an easement was…..POS..
- She did NOT pull them away from their duty’s, the cop did.
- I’m a cop but wait I’ll have the cops here in a minute.
- He said enclosed by a fence! The grassed area is not fenced!
- Seems he got upset he had to read something, seems to not enjoy reading.
- She is on the EASEMENT !!!!! Full stop.