Krista Tippett, Host, “On Being”; Author, Becoming Wise: An Inquiry into the Mystery and Art of Living; Twitter @kristatippett
Rev. Alan Jones, Dean Emeritus, Grace Cathedral San Francisco—Moderator
- Religious but not spiritual. Interest in actions and embodying, not just belief.
- Rabbi’s definition of orthodoxy: If you were in charge, would I be safe?
- Dietrich Bonhoffer: Christians prattle on. The man who is not listening to his neighbor will not be able to listen to God.
- Humility of Child is about amazement, discovery, curiosity
- I’m not interested in anything that is just spiritual, but that it is reality-based, more so than politics and economics.