I love newsletters, but I hate receiving e-mails. Call me an oldie, but I still use RSS feeds to read my news and e-mails for communication. And I prefer to keep those two separate.
Unfortunately, as newsletters have become popular, there are some great readings that are not available through RSS anymore. Kill the newsletter! exists to fill this gap.
This service converts newsletters into RSS feeds.
How it works
- Fill the form on the top of this page with a title which identifies the newsletter you want to transform into an RSS feed.
- You’ll be given an e-mail address and a link to a RSS feed.
- Sign up for the newsletter with the e-mail address.
- Add the RSS feed to your client.
- From now on, every e-mail sent to that address becomes a new item on the RSS feed.