To solve this you have to remove the rewrite rule from your .htaccess file.
- Open your ftp client (for example filezilla)
- In the root of your website, look for the .htaccess file. If you cannot find it, make sure filezilla shows hidden files
- Open it in a texteditor, and look for # BEGIN rlrssslReallySimpleSSL
- Remove all lines between # BEGIN and # END, and save
- Prevent Really Simple SSL from editing the htaccess any further:
- Look for wp-config.php in the root of your site.
- Open the wp-config, and add at the top, but after “
define( 'RLRSSSL_DO_NOT_EDIT_HTACCESS', TRUE );
A histogram is a chart that groups numeric data into bins, displaying the bins as segmented columns. They’re used to depict the distribution of a dataset: how often values fall into ranges.
Google Charts automatically chooses the number of bins for you. All bins are equal width and have a height proportional to the number of data points in the bin. In other respects, histograms are similar to column charts.