Check out the TFC store. Be sure to click on the heart icon on each design’s page to see where money is being donated. Each design has shirts, mugs, stickers, etc available.
Stepping back, we found five distinct types of board members when it comes to sustainability.
- The Deniers, who see sustainability as nothing more than a buzzword and tend to use PR or corporate communications to “greenwash” their company’s activities.
- The Hardheaded, whose attitude to sustainability is reduced to short-term strategic reasoning. How can costs be minimized? Are there market opportunities?
- The Superficial, who are well-meaning but have a shallow understanding of what sustainability means for their company.
- The Complacent, early adopters of CSR initiatives who may have fallen behind, letting good practice get in the way of best practice.
- The True Believers, for whom the long-term economic viability of their organization is closely linked to and dependent on social and environmental responsibility.