- “You’re blocking the alley.” Proceeds to park 3 police cruisers blocking entire alley for 30 minutes
- The fact that officers can’t get in trouble for acting like this is horrendous
[bg_collapse view=”button-orange” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
- Thank you, Garland PD for protecting citizens from dangerous alley-blockers whose motorcycles stick 3 inches into an alley for 2 minutes while attended by the owner. You are true heroes!
- I used to be a cop. This young cop made a mistake and was desperately trying to save face but his his pride made it impossible for him to back off. I’ve seen this many times. The cop painted himself into a corner.
- Crazy how ordinary citizens, know more about the law than the actual law officers. That is so so dangerous
- It’s no longer protect and serve, it’s harass and assault.
I’m just sick of it. We need to go back to the days of a sheriff and a couple deputies to enforce the big stuff (warrants, etc…). Let everyone protect themselves, cause police sure aren’t protecting anyone
- My dad was Detroit police officer for 35 years. I’ll never forget when he told me that some police forget they took a oath to protect and serve, not bother and harass.
- @Mark French they don’t teach law in the police training. If they don’t study up the law themselves then they don’t know it.
- “There’s a disturbance in the area but we’re gonna have 3 officers stand here for 30 minutes while I try to illegally acquire your ID for your bike sticking out 6 inches” what a joke
- “You know how this works.”
“No i dont.”
“Well maybe you need to be trained better.”
- The insanity of all this is that they presumably stopped him for “blocking the alley”, even though he wasn’t, but they COMPLETELY blocked it for at least a half hour.
- I love how the dad said “this is exactly why there’s a divide between the law and citizens”!
- This is why civilians must be on all police review boards. Want this behavior to stop, this is the way. There should be no reason for police to resist this ,unless there covering for there own.
- Regardless of the jaw dropping ignorance cops have of the law, there seems to be another very disturbing aspect to this.
- It’s obvious that police are under huge pressure to run as many people through the system as possible.
- The police are not motivated to serve and protect, but to meet quotas, and police will do anything to get them.
- Police are not judged by how good they are at their jobs, their use of logic and knowledge of the law. Instead they are rated purely on the number of victims they can push through the system. The more victims they can run through the system the more likely they are to be protected by the system.
- The fact the cops says “You think you’re in charge, you are not in charge right now” says all you need to know, this was a “Respect my Authority” moment.
- The refusal of the Chief to meet up and the refusal to turn over the bodycam and dashcam footage tells us all we need to know, doesn’t it?
- “I could arrest you, but I’ll write you a ticket instead!” Laugh-a-minute buffoon! Disabled motor vehicle is not an arrestable offence, just a lawsuit-able one! Ka-ching! Three thug cops down the drain! 🤣
- Who oversees police certification in Texas? I’ve seen way too many videos of improper training by Texas officers for it to be a “department by department” problem at this point.
- @J dER let alone none of them have knowledge of 38.02. yet people all over the world can quote 38.02 because of this. great call out
- This is a textbook case of the cop doing EVERYTHING wrong! He starts off by lying and harassing this guy for no reason. He clearly doesn’t know much about the law that he’s been hired to enforce. He clearly was absent many times in training and doesn’t understand de-escalating a situation. From everything we see in this video, the problems appear to be from the top down The dad is right, it’s guys like this that cause a divide between police and the public. This video needs to be used in police training on what NOT to do as an officer. I’m not anti police, I actually think they have a very tough job, but there’s just too many “cowboys” out there that cause more issues than they fix!
- @Robert Steele it wasn’t a traffic violation it was a parking violation so no he is not required to provide identification. It’s those little details that ARE relevant 😉
- Ryan’s bodycam also captures the audio of his heartrate. It’s incredible how nervous people can be around police, our servant protectors. Police do not emanate safety vibes… They emanate terror.
- Ummmmm… When the officer said “I’ll be seeing you again” it was an open threat and could mean anything . Now this young man and his family must live in fear of this officer and his department. Both he and his family should file protection orders against him and demand his dismissal as well as his arrest . Civil suits should ensue . If the body cam footage isn’t released at the hearings then thier superior officer should be fined as well .
- Look how long it takes these officer to leave his property. Wow. Hope his attorney has a field day with him court.
- Completely amazed that they have the perceived right to trespass citizens from public property and arrest them for not moving fast enough, yet move slower than molasses uphill in Winter time when they are on private property owned by that very citizen?!?
- What a big man he is, he definitely was having a power trip. Stay strong and careful, always record. Much love from Queensland Australia 💜
- Sad to say I guarantee that this poor guy is going to be hassled constantly around town in the future. It’s sad.
- Great work by lackluster as normal. I want this guy in the Senate.
- This is exactly the type of tactics that, left unchecked, open the door to a police state… they need to be challenged at every turn and people need to be fully aware of and well versed in their constitutional rights!
- Biggest problem is that the other officers are standing there and not stopping this from happening.
- It’s amazing the other 2 officers knew this was all wrong but went along with it. I used to have the most respect for officers, but these videos show what tyrants they are
- I have had run in with pigs like that. And I have talked to real cops. That was just a show of power abuse of the badge. It didn’t get him anywhere. Glad you stood your ground bro.
- Great job standing up for yourself bro. This little tyrant lives on intimidation. It might have gone badly for you without your camera and witnesses on the phone. What pissed me off more than the threats of violating your rights was the other 2 cops letting him get away with it. Keep that law suit going.
- Once again, ignorant corrupt cops escalating and turning nothing into a crime. Sue them all.
- I like how he’s polite to the other officers. I think treating people with the same respect they give you is very respectable
- Cops have been getting away with too much ever since even the 50’s, 60’s, like getting into my friends car and pushing the gas pedal to the floor because he said he had loud pipes, (the cop failed) and got away with it.
One of my friends got a ticket for not having his rear view mirror adjusted so the cop could see himself through the rear window while in his car. Cop got away with it.
- Is it any wonder people hate the gestapo police.
And then they have the nerve to call themselves the area (wherever they are ) as the so and so finest. I lived in a bad neighborhood a long time ago (large city) called the police and they finally came 5 hours later and the cop only walked down the street 80 feet with a large vest and a gun and went back to his car. Scared as hell. But when it comes to a ticket they are brave.
- If a cop refuses to ID, you already know you’re dealing with a terrible person who doesn’t deserve their badge.
- Had this happen to me in Bernalillo, NM. This is how a lot of police are acting now. Not serving and protecting but harassing the elderly and law abiding citizens. Glad I sewed the police department and won.
Cop Tries To Harass Black College Student But Gets Owned And Taught The Law
I’m convinced the first rule in the cop handbook is “Never admit fault.”You’re being “hostile” when you don’t let them violate your rights. 🤦🏾♂️ Classic.Calling the man “creepy” trying to insult him to get a rise, top quality policeAs a former Union Agent representing law enforcement I can say without a doubt most of my time was taken up by officers or deputies that have taken their authority and abused it in this same manner. They harass the wrong person and that triggers a formal complaint to Internal Affairs. And bingo we have a professional law enforcement officer on leave pending investigation. In this specific instance this officer isn’t enforcing the law, he’s enforcing his ego.It’s shocking how the officer picks on him and so many students are walking by in the video at 2am in the morning.The male cop says the black man being out at that time of the night is odd, yet several people walk by at different times during the interaction. College students are always out at all times of the night!The fact that the couple falsely accuses him of being hostile shows that this is something they do to try to justify their next deadly action“You we’re hiding in the bushes” at what point was he hiding in the bushes lol!This young man was not behind the bushes, he was in plain sight. And while I’m watching this there’s so many people out and about walking around at two whatever in the morning. They just want to harass him. I’m proud of this young man for standing his ground.He wanted to arrest him so bad “when you’re going to jail it is gonna be real funny”“What’s crazy is he knows he’s wrong and you know he’s wrong and you’re still going on”. Yep. The thin blue line.“I don’t know why you’re being so difficult” “I don’t know why you’re trying to violate my rights”Notice… this man played him… and didn’t say a SINGLE curse word… didn’t cuss him out or nothing. Just taught him a BIG lesson!This is a perfect example of cops sticking up for cops even when they know they are wrong. And she is a sergeant. Both of them should be fired for harassing a member of the public.Much respect to the Brother keeping his cool and demonstrating how the police will lie and still keep their jobs.I wish we could see them driving away. The UNCG code of conduct is online. It took me 1 minute to search for identification. Nowhere does it say you have to produce ID except in a hearing.It makes me sick when police start pulling that “get your hands out of your pockets” bull sht.You know when a cop either says here’s how it’s going to go or here’s the deal, that they are about to violate your rightsIt might be beneficial to us all if Cops actually had a collage education.If he didn’t have that camera running it would have gone a completely different way. ALWAYS RECORD any involvement with LEOs.“We The People” Seeing an ex cop run this channel appropriately is proof that people that stand up for their rights aren’t anti goverment. Just “Pro, good government “ Cool channel.You see how he assumed he wasn’t a student, I wonder why? SmhI like the part where the officer says “if a school administrator asks for your ID, you must provide it”. He’s not a f-ckin administrator.>> Definitely! Especially, when that cop started lieing and said ” Take your hands out of your pockets “, trying to set up a defense for doing something to him! I’m glad the young man recognized what he was trying to do!
>> I agree when the cop started saying keep your hands out your pockets off camera who knows what would of happened. He was walking backwards to his car..lol ..WTF what a !!COWARD>> Absolutely! I was getting concerned about that also. That cop definitely tried to begin a narrative the he was doing something, anything wrong. Kudos for following through bru!The crazy thing about some of these cops is they have gotten away with things like this in the past. If it wasnt on camera he would have been arrested and the story would have been different. you see how he stated you were in the bushes, what “THESE” people do at times. Not all, not all, but a lot of them. It’s in themMy handsome black brother,👏🏾 thank you for standing on right. That man who calls himself a cop, is a joke. I hope this gets seen by all my black brothers who don’t know their rights and learns them to stop this tyranny in this country. Great job!Kudos to this guy! I thoroughly enjoyed watching him calmly and confidently exercising his rights! It sucks that the supervisor that showed up couldn’t just admit the first cop was wrong and just leave this guy alone. This is another good reason why cops get a bad wrap.It’s hard to stand your ground sometimes, especially if you have things to do, they will argue with you for hours instead of just saying they’re wrong and letting you go.It is so scary to see this. If the supervisor didnt show up in time he could have been both tasered and arrested on false accusations.Hate when cops ask “why are you being difficult?”! He is being difficult because you are trying to violate his 4th amendment rights and you’re abusing your power in a situation where you have no authority. Also, school policy (code of conduct) doesn’t trump the constitution, he doesn’t need to show ID even if the cop found the “code”.This is probably the best video I’ve seen of this type. He successfully made the cops look like a complete clown. “Keep your hands out of your pockets” he should be fired just for that.It’s wonderful that the brother knew his rights, but he shouldn’t have gone back and forth with the cop, because some cops would’ve concocted some fictitious story, and felt threatened based on the argument which could’ve led to the young man being killed. The brother has the recording which will serve as permissible evidence in Court, or to the Dean/Student Affairs, provide the handbook to the proper representatives at the institution showing the bylaws causing him to lose his job, and lastly file a harassment suit. I’ve seen black men who know the law, and are in law school encounter this same problem, but you just have to think about things from a precautionary standpoint. I was in this same situation, and took legal action based on my understanding of the law. I received a settlement, and the officer was demoted three times, and fired once I spoke and sufficient evidence was provided to substantiate my claim.Has a cop ever talked without lying? Non-stop lies from beginning to end. Tyrant.These public officials seem to be drunk on their perceive authority. Thank goodness for the first amendment auditors that bring the ignorance of these public servants to the forefront for all to see.Love how there’s literally a truck full of ppl in the back and this is the person he choose to harass. Just pathetic and unacceptableGood job. Lots of NC folk comply with Law Enforcement whether they’re right or wrong especially if they (the citizen) is black. I encourage everyone to exercise their rights but most won’t , even the young (I’m 55) but I’m glad this brother did…Cops love to say “why you so hostile?” Lmao okay dude.I’m pro law enforcement but both cops were fighting for dominance and their behavior was strictly driven by their ego. The student gets a grand slam as he handled this perfectly, wittingly, humorously and very smoothly. Nice job!I love this guy, he knows his shit! Cops need to learn, sometimes, just walk away and drop it, it is not worth the fight.“The funny part is you’re going to leave either way” bro, that got me so good!That young man clowned him and took away his perceived authority while having fun with it. The point is the young man knew the laws and his rights. He had a quick counter for everything officer ” I’m going to assert some authority on you ” presented.It’s sad to see and hear in almost all of these cases the sheer amount of ego hunting and zero intelligence of the letter of the law!How sick our these control freaks?Why is it that the police find it impossible to just go without giving advice or attempting to get you to comply with something!😂Another cop that doesn’t know the laws he’s supposed to upload but harrasses and makes up lies to justify trying to violate this mans right to record in public. The lady cop is just as wrong for attempting to back her fellow officer and they should both be charged with harrassment, or any other violation we can make up…like they do.Cop “I‘m trying to help you out” how is trying to get his ID and threatening to arrest him helping him out?He really really wanted to take him to jail he would do anything to take him to jail if this man was not recording he would be in jail and I’m 95% sure that that officer fabricate as much lies as he possibly can to keep this man in jail just because he was “defiant“ he was doing what he should challenge the law in the correct way what a looserSo the sergeant comes and explains that everything he’s doing is perfectly legal with the photography and all but then she starts the cops explaining. Then she starts the bullying. I need you to move over here 20 ft over here so that you’re on a different property even though it’s all public property but I have to flex my muscles and tell you what to do otherwise you’re a free person walking around in a free area and we certainly cannot have that.The pettiness is what really got me.Police officers often enjoy to assert their power and more often than not, they end up looking foolish while attempting to violate citizens rights.There was nothing hostile about this young man. He just knew his rights. Police are never on your side and will use your information against you.Man bro I love when cops get taught the law they’re supposed to know then try to pull the power play moveThis is extremely frightening to me how uneducated the officers are.The amount of ignorance in these LEOs…..astonishing, yet sadly not unexpected.Now She’s doing the “Police Culture ” Thing by trying to save face and be in Authority!😔🙄I think it’s funny when these cops say, I’m telling you, no matter what you must obey!Lmao I love how this dude laughs at how stupid situation that he’s in. Full Respect XDI love how they try to grab control of the situation when they have been upped! We know why he was stopped. Look, I don’t have time to argue with a rent-a-cop, either arrest me or leave me the hell alone. My mans said he was “behind the bushes.” LMAOThis was beyond beautiful! Bravo to this young man! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 Racial profiling. Glad I saw this, I live in NC… very familiar with the campus. I’ll be sure not to allow my daughter transfer here. I was worried the boss would be in the same bs and she was…. The first officer was a straight up liar like most of them are…trust me I know. Just separated from NCDPS. Wicked and corrupt bunch of people.Cop is a butt-hurt liar. He said he would “arrest” him if he didn’t ID, and yet NO ID, no arrest.I love the fact that you always remind people to learn their rights. I’m gonna go review right now matter of fact. Would I have left? Prolly… Fact is the police terrify me. I’ve been afraid of the police since I was six years old. I’ve been living in a nation under terror for thirty years. The problem is, in a court of law, the police are automatically above any suspicion, as though police are never criminals. The police almost never report crimes committed by other members of law enforcement, and there were even police that actually operated as a gang. Gang mentality needs to go. Get it out of America. How? Get rid of stupid laws. Legalization of most drugs requiring addicts seek their drugs from a federally mandated facility where no one will ever overdose, no poison will be in the drugs and tax dollars can be collected instead of spent locking them up. Furthermore addicts would be exposed to narcotics anonymous literature et cetera, and drugs would become affordable so crime would decrease further. Hands and mobs, having nothing to sell, would be forced to go back to gambling, rackets etc, or go out of business altogether. So locking people for drug addiction and start treating them. They’re just people who either want to party, or are suffering. Why is that illegal? If we followed the letter of the law every single American would spend several lifetimes in prison. The average American commits three felonies EVERY DAY without even realizing it.Great video. I laughed several times – especially when he kept asking if the cop was mad.It would have been absolutely perfect if dude ended up letting the cop know he was studying to be a civil rights attorney. Lmao. Oh man that would have been perfect!The Cop “knows” he’s right, yet 1st he said the Man, or according to Cops, the “Suspect”, wasn’t a student, then, he said he was, then he said he knew the Law, Yet, at NO time, did he arrest the “Suspect”. 2 Cops for about a half hour, for a DEADLY situation, like this. We don’t have enough of these Brave Heroes out there, and we Clearly need to Hire more.Great video!!!! Can you do a video explaining what would happen in this same exact case if the officer decided to push his authority and falsely arrest him? What would this young man go through after being arrested? A ride to jail and time wasted seeing a judge that decides he was in the right over the officer? And then what most likely would happen to the officer for not knowing the law and possibly just knowing a policy that has no weight to the law?“Either way you’re gonna get in your car and leave” , had me LOL.. You crushed em dude. Good going!What a wonderful young man. They really are relentless lying demons and they took so much of his time. Harassment, absolute harassment, they really should be punished for this.So when you disagree with a cop you’re being difficult even though the cop is wrong and you were right.Are these real cops? Or rental cops? The “lady cop” is reaching, by telling him where he can and can not film. These cops need to look for the real bad guys!! Go away little cops, go away!!!!! Lol!!! He states he is not “mad”!!!It is so nice and refreshing to live in a country where you can walk,drive any time night or day and the cops would not stop you and ask for I D,even when they stop you for traffic violation they dont demand you to get out of the car and handcuffs you..No matter how much these cops get proven wrong. They can’t help themselves but they give some kind of directive, they have to boss somebody around and express their perceived authority onto others. And if we don’t listen they get so butt hurtHow hard is it for cops to just walk away and say have a nice day? Children just refuse to be wrongCops keep referring to the school’s Code of Conduct, but initially the first officer demanded to see his I.D. when he assumed that the man “wasn’t” a student !Officer: “ it’s strange to be out here at 2:00 in the morning”30 other people proceed to walk by.
He called the cops bluff when he said, he was going to arrest him. The cop back peddled, and tried a different tactic. Good for this man for standing up for his rights. The extraordinary length these cops go to, to have some measure of control over this man is ridiculous!I love when people excercing their rights is not cooperating and being suspicious. It’s not a law no matter what. It’s code of conduct. You know they’d just arrest if they were right.Be very careful of the advice you give on this platform! Being correct and surviving are not always synonymous! He was lucky…. to be on University property and a University student. What if someone in this comment section attempt to do the same thing except there are no witnesses around? Potentially end imprisoned on false charges or dead. YES… Stand up for your rights…but be smart about it. If you know your rights are being violated, and you’re recording…. COMPLY with the Officer… and get home safe!!! THEN get in contact with an attorney and file charges against the Officers involved AND the department. You will not win on the side of the road….let the attorney win in court!!!>> Now that Officer did violate that students 4th Amendment Rights. The Sgt. Knew her Officer was wrong…and she still tried to cover for him. Comply…make it home alive… then contact an attorney. That’s the smartest approach.When a cop tries to get someone to move a few feet it’s about one thing, control. Honestly, in this case what does it matter other than ego?Clown tried to frame the guy outside of the view of the camera by asking him to stand outside of the view while insinuating that the man had something dangerous in his hands.Legend has it that the cop is still out there looking for the rule to this day..So, do rights go away after a certain time of the night? Am I ok to film from 7am to 9pm but 9pm to 7am it’s against the law?? It is SO scary how many cops don’t know the laws they are supposed to enforce.“We’re definitely not trying to violate your rights, we just really want to violate your rights.” – Female cop.The cop was difficult, but tells the student he’s being difficult. What an a hole.It would be so nice if the public was allowed to question these cops and their superiors in public on camera for everyone to see and hear, as to why they do what they do , why they violate peoples rights , why they lie , why they cover up and their superiors should answer to why they just get pushed around from one precinct to the next and they’re not dealt with especially when they have so many complaints and their superiors should also answer the question as to why these cops are never properly trained and that the public knows more about the law more then the cops do…As a white woman, I don’t know all these rights either. I’ve been stopped many times too…. BUT I’m always compliant. I believe you live longer that way. On the other hand, not knowing our rights is why we have lost SO many of our freedoms. Kudos to knowing your rights!!!Police officer: I don’t understand why you’re being hostile/difficult. Translation: I don’t understand why you’re not allowing me to violate your rights.The officer said that he was hiding behind a bush.He was standing out front on the sidewalk,even the cop noticed that before he got out of his car.Wow smhHe still violated his 4th amendment right when he looked in his bag. 🤦🏾♂️It blows my mind how many officers use that “why you being difficult” when a person quotes his rights and stands up to the cops tyrant ways!Standing up for your rights is hostile Standing up for your rights is being difficultI’ll be honest with you years ago I would have just shown my ID and been bullied but nowadays after watching Auditors and videos like this I have learned a lot and I appreciate it. no more getting bullied by the cops and record everything and don’t talk to them. ThanksGuy approaches a man minding his own business, demands he leave, demands he ID, demands he explain himself, accuses him of hiding “behind bushes” and of possibly being a sexual assaulter… Then questions why he’s so hostile.🤣 she tried to at least get one up on him. “You have to stand over here for us.” Umm no I don’t. Haha Well done. 👏🏽This student stood his ground and left unscathed. It makes me wonder if he is in his United States or North Korea. This overreach by cops needs to be corrected..their threats of arrest are limiting freedom of movement of law abiding citizens. Unless there is a law enforced curfew you cannot stop a person from being out of his/her home/place of residence at any time. This is control without consent.At the school I attended COC did indeed list showing your student I.D. to security and cops. Nevertheless, there’s a lot of people walking back and forth, so how is he unusual or suspicious? Besides, why sets up a camera on a main road if you intends to commit a crime?The officer backed up like he was going to be attacked. The SKIN COLOR of the student to the officer is a threat. The officer is TROUBLE.2 years to become a hairdresser, 6 months to become a cop. What do you expectThis is why there are so many innocent people in prison. Thank God everyone has a camera now to record their own evidence.” we are definitely not trying to violate your rights” while we keep demanding your papersI love how when they’re talking a group of people across the street are walking by you can’t make this shit upCops in the USA seem to confuse a hunch with suspicion, something your supreme courts have actually described in various rulings very specifically to be different, what the difference is and why it matters. Im European and even I know that.Kudos to this young man however he could have exercised his 5th Amendment right to not talk to the police. What boggles my mind are campus cops who think a state university, with an ELECTED board of Regents, like a city council, is private property or as if it’s somehow restricted. With VERY few exceptions a public university’s campus sidewalks and streets are always open to the public. That university sidewalk IS A PUBLIC SIDEWALK and ignorant cops like this one doesn’t have the authority to kick someone off a public sidewalk.This was a great project. It basically shows how the ego of the average cop won’t let them admit when there wrong and how there training and initiation for the suppose greater good has failed when the other cop cared more about protecting the other cops feelings over the rights of others (the greater good)Scariest thing is the baseless warnings the two cops kept hurling at this student and they kept telling him that he did something wrong even though they knew that they had absolutely no “Reasonable – Articulable- Suspicion”. Both of these cops are on ego trips. End Qualified Immunity Nationally Now!