Wasilla Police 5/24/18 They had to let him go
The worst part is not the takedown, not the detainment…it’s the lying, gaslighting, and twisting the story to save his own hide. He’s a coward and doesn’t deserve a badge. Period.
Wow the officer didn’t even give him a chance to comply before tackling him.Cop said I’m arresting you because he was not cooperating. The cop grabbed him right away without commands or time to respond to demands. This pisses me off.The officer said that he always has people being aggressive towards him – this is a sign that this officer escalates situations rather than de-escalate. He is a liability for his agency if this is true.I like how he tells the by standing citizen, when questioned, “its none of your business”. Actually, it is, you work for the citizens and its our right to redress grievances under the 1st amendment as well as file a complaint at anytime with any officer under most department policies.Notice how his attitude changed when he knew he was wrong. Was wrong in the first place he’s on public property. Tyrant scared cop. This idiot doesn’t deserve to be a cop. Then just leaves the scene like a coward or dog with his tail between his legs. Then the distain for the public when confronted by another citizen over his actions. What a disgrace to the badge. 11 yrs and still doesn’t know his job. Hope this guy sues this so called cop, and take his QI as well.The copy who tackled the man for no reason needs to find a different line of work, nothing but a THUG. I hope someone filed an Internal Affairs complaint against this officer. It’s amazing after the Officer is told by the Sergent that the man had NOT trespassed and committed no crime, the Officer asked, what he wants him to do with the guy in cuffs. Perhaps, the officer had some drugs to plant. AMAZING.The taxpayers of Wasilla won’t be happy with the lawsuit settlement or jury trial award. The cop needs to be fired. Eleven years of experience and he acts like this? He has been getting away with illegal crap far too long.Cop – “I have people fight me all the time.”. If that is your typical approach, it is no wonder why. Walked up to the man, asked if he had any weapons on him, and immediately took him to ground.This kind of treatment by the police will never stop until we abolish or at the very least modify the concept of qualified immunity. we have all Been watching this for years and it doesn’t change. Why should it? There is no incentive on the part of the police to change their behavior because the municipalities are picking up the cost. So we had all better just get used to this brutality from the police, because it’s not going to change it’s just going to get worse.Gets out of the patrol car, asked if he has any weapons on him and then proceeds to assault him by throwing him on the cement. Walks him over to the patrol car and detains him. Then, and only then, does the officer conduct an interview. Guilty until proven innocent. Not only should he have never been given a badge, he certainly should have lost it after an internal investigation. Nor should ever be allowed to pocess a badge in the future. The only reason that man was treated so blatantly disrespectful was because he was black. Period. And it’s instances like this that CRT is meant to address. The protestors mistreatment occurred because of a lack of CRITICAL THINKING on the part of someone the public had put their trust in to uphold the rule of law. 🤬Witness to police assault of another citizen demands name/badge and is told he does not deserve info…witness responds with “I am a citizen you are a police officer and you are required to provide name &badge upon request!”Cops should not be able to turn off their sound or body cams!This cop was wrong from the second he put his hands on this man who is exercising his first Amendment right to protest. The cop knew he was wrong and that is evidenced by the fact he lied to this man saying he tried to resist, then question the man without giving him his Miranda rights, gets butt hurt when he has to let him go and never apologized for the “miscommunication,” then lies again to the bystander who ask what was going on. You are a public servant receiving public funds to protect and SERVE the public. Your calls for that SERVICE and your conduct are public record and you know it. You’re a very thin-skinned white cop that assaulted a black man and couldn’t justify it. And when the black GENTLEMAN (who’s hella smarter than u) called you out on it, you stuck your tail between your legs and got tf out of there as quick as you could. Cops like you are the very reason people don’t and shouldn’t trust the police. The laws and rights of people are documented in books and case law. They are intentionally not left to the opinions of a ignorant and deluded policeman on a power trip. To the victim in this video… sir I sincerely hope this 8 minutes made you a millionaire.
If these cops are filling their dispers because a nice woman is looking out for her sister and child then they have ABSOLUTELY no business being cops. No courage, no integrity, no honor. Ged rid of thrm.
There is no “situation” so insignificant that a cop won’t find an excuse to arrest, beat or murder you over.
- When an officer starts stuttering his words you know you’re in trouble because he’s trying to come up with a situation that does not exist so he struggles with the words to create it
- That officer is so out of control with his emotions he is now a danger to the public because he has a gun
- That looks like more than two car distance away. It’s like 5 car length away. Man there are so many cowardly cops out there, it’s a shame.
- WOMAN: I served in the Military COP: I don’t give a Fuck !! That sums it up right there !!!
- Who knows what they would have done without a witness! It’s amazing the tyrants’ recordings were available for release.
- The entire Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Department is terrible. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
- He knows exactly who she is. It’s on his computer. They never ask questions they don’t already know the answer to.
- “I’m gonna make sure I go home every night.” I’d argue that that’s not in any way part of your duties to serve and protect your community!!! Not yourselves. This is why people HATE you
- Everyone needs to call the sheriffs department and let us stand up for our veterans
- As a citizen I would like to point out the most important thing to me when I get pulled over by the police is my safety. I have just as much right to protect my safety as they do I have just as much fear in me as they do and for them to take away our worries and concerns and only think of their others is just another drop in the bucket
- So, this chicken cop can call for back-up, but her sister can’t wait to make sure she is safe, and if a cop has to worry about his safety all the time he needs to go work at Kentucky Fried Chicken, the only thing threatening is the chicken, that officer was rude the minute he walked up too the car I have seen those videos the whole objective is to kill and go home there is no bridging the gap, cops don’t want it.
- It would have been so easy for the second cop to just stay with the sister until the stop was over.
- So nice that the sergeant came to copsplain at the end. Those women feel so much safer now when they know it’s okay for cops to do whatever they like to you.
- “His words” did not initially state or ever state a probable cause or reasonable articulation of suspicion that a traffic violation has been committed or any other justification for running the woman’s license plate.. Randomly running plates without a just cause is grasping for low hanging fruit in search for any reason to stop a citizen. Targeting citizens without just cause is harassment!
- So if someone gets pulled over in a residential neighborhood everyone needs to vacate the area?
- The way the officer is swearing with a child in the back is disgusting, yet entirely expected.
- Police are trained to be professional arguers. They want to escalate the situation until you do or say something that they can use against you.
- I don’t understand why the cop got upset about the other car being there. I see multiple cars pulled over together all the time in traffic stops.
- Sick of cops acting like they’re perfect angels and think everyone is out to get them. Absolutely no self awareness
- The policing institution is decayed with corruption, ego/anger issues, stupidity, and a blatant disregard for the U.S. Constitution.
- At this point, I think it’s safe to say law enforcement have become domestic terrorists. And the kick in the teeth is that they’re paid for by their victims.
- They can get away with assault, they did right here. Even a complaint won’t even be listened to, or lead to any punishment. I agree with your stand your ground statement. edit: Battery, they got away with battery and covering up the battery. That officer should have spent time in jail for crushing that woman with the vehicle’s door.
- I love how these cops think that people aren’t in danger when these thugs pull them over…..they honestly think that there lives are more important then ours!
- We must outlaw any and every military member from entering law enforcement. They consider us civilians, which means their mentality tells them they are in a warzone! I left you an email James, are you going to leave the rest of of that need help?
- I love that the officer tried to overpower her and close her door and miserably got out muscled and failed.
- Did he really say she was 2 car lengths ahead of them? That’s obviously a blatant lie… she has every right to stop on the side of the road and wait.. This is bullying, plain and simple, and unfortunately is normal, and not the exception, these days…
- This is my sister and I. All I want to say is the main point that’s concerning to me and that has given me PTSD hasn’t even been highlighted. These officers were conspiring to take my child from me! That’s the issue! One of the officers said he would “hem us up” if the other cop wanted him to then the other cop said “shhhh” and pointed to his body cam. Why is this being overlooked?! It has caused great distress in my child and myself.
- Don’t worry guys, I’m sure he isn’t in that position anymore, he probably got promoted
- James perhaps you can speak with a DA or AG on this issue and show the police training is wrong and needs to change for instances like this
- He is delaying the traffic stop beyond what is reasonable. He could go back to his cruiser and feel as safe as possible. But he is not doing that.
- I love when they say -“I’m not going to play this game” when they know they are full of shit.
- Somebody needs to teach the cops the law they are violating more laws than they are enforcing good God Almighty how stupid can they be did they not swear an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America I want every law enforcement officer in this country to reaffirm they’re allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America if they have the balls to do it because they love to violate people’s rights instead of protecting them this is getting ridiculous God help us all when a cop will do this to a woman on the side of a highway Jesus Christ
- I find it very interesting how I really like your interpretation of those events compared to the VERY LAME assessment from “Audit the Audit”. They must be boot lickers because they gave that cop a “B-“. You have hit the nail on the head. It just amazes me that even with today’s technologies that cops still come up with the idea that their safety is paramount and above the safety of anyone and everyone else. That black vehicle was at least 50 feet away from the traffic stop but they cannot stand for any witnesses to their predatory practices. The only words I have to describe those tyrantical cops are “BADGE DRUNK“. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I really hate it when a cop trys copspaining away the reason why they broke the law.
- If these LEOs are sooooo damn scared for their safety, why don’t they get a safer job? Quit, if you’re scared.
- Of course. Any car driving by can do a drive by, yes cops.. close the whole freeway 🙄
- Damn he could’ve already written the ticket already damn the ego on this coward
- It’s very telling that the cops stumble over and ignore the most important question from the driver; “What law is that?” Of course they can’t actually name a law.
- And then to put the icing on the cake he assaults her with the door and starts fighting with her to close the door and then finally says f*** it I don’t care anymore. And this man is on the streets interacting with the public and the department doesn’t see an issue with this this is a lawsuit waiting to happen I have a gut feeling this officer will end up discharging his gun because of emotional feelings he cannot check his emotions he cannot keep his emotions in balance he creates such horrible situations that puts the public in danger
- I’ve been in this same situation. It’s about ego, hubris and control.
- Officer safety? Being a cop is one of the safest jobs out there! You would think that he is a carpenter or something the way he worries about his own safety.
- I am usually the first to defend a cop’s actions but this just makes my blood boil. These cops are plain wrong!
- I’m so sick of tyrants violating our rights in the name of “SAFETY”
- Ugh. I’ve scaled back my 1A viewing to a handful of auditors or aggregate sources because of the sheer stupidity of these cops. I can only take so much stupidity every week. At first it was funny, then educationally fun… now it’s just downright scary. They really have an us v.s. them mentality.
- Wow, that “I’m gonna make sure i go home every day” was just mind boggling. Completely out of context but showing from where he’s speaking. James, can you go behind the curtain and do a video about the training. I think that would be an eye opener for many people that still believe that cops are protecting and serving anybody. Keep up the good work. God bless!
- I don’t blame the cops being so paranoid after seeing these types of interactions with law abiding citizens who needs criminals
- I cannot believe the immaturity of this so called law enforcement officer. This is all about ego and has absolutely nothing to do with officer safety!
- By their behavior she had every right to stay there because obviously her sister needed a witness to the behavior of these officers for they are clearly not following the color of the law
- 🤦🤷 this was/is in my back yard. I’ve got 40 years here born and raised. Been harassed caged and beat by these guys. At least they have body cams now. This first guy talking is a fast talking tyrant
- The cop says 1/3 of the time he runs a license plate it comes back with a suspended license or warrant. So one out of three people driving down the road have a warrant or suspended license? Unbelievable that the cop can just make up fake facts. I can guarantee you that it’s not one third of people. Wow.
- This isn’t even surprising anymore it’s just upsetting.
- The Academy teaches these murderers exactly what they want to hear. That is they can murderer anyone they want without reason or impunity. Police academies is where reform has to start.
- Once you figure out that police are only there to protect state property and state assets it all makes sense. “To serve and protect” is true, but it’s not to serve and protect you, it’s to serve and protect state property and state officials. Period
- I love James. He tells it like it is. This cop is so flustered he’s dangerous in my opinion. She’s not close to the traffic stop. She’s waiting for her sister. This is proof her sister is right by waiting for her.
- 2 very smart ladies who had each others backs true girl power well done girls
- It’s amazing how 99% of these videos has the cop just opening unlocked doors. I changed the factory settings of my truck that my doors remain locked when I put it in park.
- Honestly, the most telling sign in this whole video that they are NOT worried for their safety — when the lady in the black car finally agrees to give her ID, you can see the cop in the window reflection casually chewing gum with his hands on his hips while she digs through a large ‘purse’ (for almost 30 seconds) that could easily be holding a very large handgun or any other kind of weapon…he’s not threatened in any way, otherwise he would be on high alert. She’s lucky that he was just there to throw his weight around and bully her, otherwise she could have been shot by a hypervigilant cop.
- One officer could deal with the white car solo… He only called back-up for the 2nd black vehicle, so why does she have to leave once back-up is there to watch her? Follow the logic – she needs to leave so I’m safe on my own – now I’m not alone she still needs to leave (why?) But now she can stay there because he’s getting his desirse fulfilled by obtaining her ID… Does she need to leave or not?
- Why are all cops so emotionally unstable and unable to communicate with the public in the way a “peace” officer or public servant should?
- Keep in mind they are trained to act on fear. Nothing at all like military. We trained to run towards the fight not shit our britches on a traffic stop with two harmless ladies.
- It’s seriously like they go out of their way to imagine new ways to earn the hate daily.
- That training session sounded like they are creating heartless killers.
- The saying “back the blue until it happens to you” is catchy and clever, however, this is one I don’t have to learn in the School of Hard Knocks, ty!
- “In this day and age” ALWAYS LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS AND KEEP THEM LOCKED!!
- Dude is literally making shit up as he goes: “Not within two car’s lengths.” Maybe he has depth-perception issues too.
- Since when did it become illegal to pull on the shoulder of the road?
- Sister: “What law am I breaking?” Cop: “It’s not safe.”
- Are they really training him to “can I shoot a child?” That is very concerning.
- “We investigated ourselves, and found we did NOTHING wrong!” What do you suppose would happen to you if you slammed a cops door on him like that?
- Cops should be fearful for their life when they act like this.
- I think of that young child in their mothers back seat, who now is probably afraid of police, and now knows their true behavior.
- I was once in that child’s shoes. Only we were in our kitchen and my dad went out on the porch to speak to a sharpsville police officer. The discussion got heated and the cop assaulted my dad with his huge mag flashlights from the 90s. When they got a warrant and broke into our home they pointed a shotguns at my mom and us kids! Yeah really wonderful experience. Back the blue until it happens to you.
- Can you only imagine the shit they got away with before the advent of body cameras and cell phone cameras. It must’ve been a great time for the cops being able to do anything they want to do. Watching this video makes my blood boil.
- Thatinstigate. They are the lowest form of citizen.
- Yes, officer safety is the most important consideration. And remember, there are only twenty-two other professions in the US that are more dangerous ..
- Nothing’s going to change until we do away with qualified immunity
- After watching these videos, I am surprised we are not reading about more cops getting smoked EVERY day. These guys are out of control.
- Almost as if they get paid exclusively to escalate
- If witnesses make you nervous you’re up to no good.. this video defines why cops hate cameras!
- Cop 101: always escalate. Always use violence. Always earn the hate
- @12:20 James claims that she has the right to be there but be wary of that advice, you might risk some trouble. Audit the audit covered this video also where he explains why the cops may have the authority to ask her to leave the scene.
- Isn’t it just so awesome how they make up their own rules laws and just escalate situations out of control. I know for a fact they’re taught how to escalate situations they’re not taught how to deescalate because none of them know how to do that.
- I love the ones where they got the body cam footage because that means they’ve already taken the first step towards suing the department.
- When his superiors hear his language saying” I don’t give a fuck” he should be fired on the spot.
- “I run tags all day long” ….. this is what really happens!
- Same thing happened when my wife was following me and got pulled over. I pulled over. The cop approached my wife’s car. Then he walked up to me. I said, “She’s following me to my parents house. She’s never been there before.” The cop said, “OK, she was speeding. I’ll be done in a minute.” That was it. No big deal. That was before cell phones and digital maps.
- Here’s the bottom line everybody!
- 1. We know how they’re trained
- 2. We know they’re not responsible for our safety anymore.
- 3. We know they are allowed to lie to our faces legally.
- 4. We know they use terry stops, and Call it officer safety.
- 5. We know they’re protected by police unions.
- 6. We know they are protected by qualified immunity.
- 7. We know that they police themselves any time a complaint comes in.
- 8. We know that most of the people they pick on have no money to protect themselves.
- 9. They know when they do get caught, the people, cities and counties, and insurance companies, pay for their mistakes.
- 10. That’s why we are considered guilty until proven innocent.
- 11. We know we are on trial every time we’re pulled over. So as you can see everything is automatically stacked against us. Yes we have rights, yes we have the constitution, but when you’re guilty until proven innocent our system is broken. Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves, when they see the leaders of this country stomping on our God-given rights. As a country at this time we are all in grave danger. Our system has turned against us. The sad thing is we have allowed it, and we pay for it financially, emotionally, and physically.
- Imagine how this would of have gone without bodycam, we know how! They would of beaten that woman probably murdered her and claim she was reaching for his gun or she assaulted him or some bullshit excuse. Man something needs to be done.
- For “Officer safety” gives them illusion of unlimited power. The training video clearly showed they’re trained to be aggressive tyrants.
- 8:00 I don’t know you. You don’t know me. That justifies the officers fear in his eyes but somehow doesn’t justify her being afraid and having someone nearby keeping an eye out for her. It used to be witnesses were a good thing.
- What if the toddler had a gun. That officer is so brave. Putting his life on the line to keep the community safe from disabled moms and kids. He should get an accomodation for bravery.
- You don’t have to identify simply because they’re a law enforcement officer.. You have the right to be to be secure in your papers and documents..
- I’m more than a little concerned that the cops in this town (and probably others) are just randomly running plates as they drive around, without actually having a valid reason to do so….then initiating traffic stops without a violation having been committed…looks like a revenue generating scheme to me…
- At about 7:00 punk cop admits there’s no reason for him to go to the other car! And if you look close at the image of other cars four or five car lengths away! Why would you be afraid…… your bullets would travel much more distance then that!
- It appears that officer is putting everyone in danger with not only his behavior, but because he is not taken care of the reason he pulled her over and getting them underway.
- He sounded drunk and extremely childlike. His partner was just an idiot. The Sergeant has allowed this Officer to escalate a peaceful situation and made a fool out of the whole Police Department. This all reflects on the Chief and the Mayor.
- That guy’s voice started quaking as soon as his he felt his supposed authority being questioned. He’s obviously intimidated by women. And, while I’m not saying this as fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if he suffered from some kind of extreme abuse at some point, if it’s not ongoing at home. He needs to undergo a full psychological evaluation by a 3rd party professional to determine whether or not he’s fit for duty. Pretty scary that someone that emotionally compromised is carrying a firearm in the line of duty.
- So from the get go he used a questionable tactic to get her pulled over with the running random tags without any laws being broken.
- It’s not safe for you to be here! 🤯 What happened to protect & serve?!!! You’re always safe w us heroes! 😵💫
- I do think the officers could have been more professional and could have handled it differently, but what it boils down too is this lady was obstructing the traffic stop by her very presence. She’s causing the officers attention to be diverted to her instead of the vehicle that he stopped.
- she was well above the 10 ft recommendation. she should have gotten out on the public roadside and recorded him, from a safe distance.
- The true fact is they hate accountability and they hate it more when citizens know more than they do. In today’s society it’s more dangerous to be a citizen stop by the police, than it is to be a Police Officer, especially when the Police ask you to get out of your car in any situation.
- That fear-based training tho.
- “Not within 2 car lengths of my traffic stop”. SUV is at least 4 car lengths away. The officer’s complaint with the other vehicle is with the other driver, not the driver he pulled over and harrassed. The officer was unnecessarily prolonging the detainment. The police officer has obvious anger issues. He will likely be the cause of unnecessary harm to citizens in the future. Wow, he even tries to slam the vehicle door on the woman. The police officer has more to worry about with all of the moving vehicles driving by than the woman who pulled over in wait for her sister.
- Asserting your rights makes these tyrants soooo mad
- I like when police say their recording the interaction you after wait 2 or 3 years to get it and pay over hundreds dollars
- Florida Statute 901.151, no crime no ID gets null and voided when a cops ego is shattered.
- “I’ll explain it to you later “. Uh no sir. Explain it to me first then I’ll know if I’m legally obligated to cooperate!
- I don’t get why he’s yelling from 40ft away trying to tell the black car to go and then telling the women in the white car that the black car has to leave but never actually goes to the black car and tells it to leave. He’s just got ego issues.
- Embarrassing, disgusting and unprofessional are the kinder words I would use to describe the tyrant cops behaviour. A textbook example of how to turn decent people against cops.
- I feel bad for his family. all of their families.
- I the police exam needs to include questions to test the canidate’s undersanding as to why ciruclar reasoning is absurd.
Coty Cecil was awaiting repairs on his RV in a West Virginia campground when Milton police started breaking into his home, refusing to show a warrant. Cecil was eventually charged with possession with intent to distribute and transporting drugs over state lines, even though the half-dozen pot plants found in his RV were grown in his home state of Michigan—where they are legal. While looking into the dubious circumstances of Cecil’s arrest, PAR investigated the finances of the small rural community and uncovered some intriguing details about the role policing plays as a revenue engine for the town.
This was hard to look at with this older man being treated like a dog. But…….THANK YOU OUTSTANDING OFFICERS for your honesty and integrity. See, you officers who want to be RoboCop is going to slip and fall on the same banana peel that you think you’re throwing down for others.This is a perfect example of what people want, officers being held accountable for their bullshit. Especially being caught and called out by other officers. And that right there is what we lack and why so many people are fearful of police. All police may not be a bad, but the good ones sure as hell aren’t doing anything to hold the bad ones accountable for their actions, they just sit back and watch. Sure they aren’t the ones actually doing anything, but they also aren’t stopping it. And that in itself makes the good cops bad.Glad this video exists. It makes people aware that there are indeed bad cops, but that there are also good cops who do not condone their colleague’s behaviour. It shows both sides in a single video and it should be used during training of young police academy trainees. How to act, how not to act and how to act when your colleague doesn’t act properly.10:18 “They don’t give us cards”… This cop is a straight up crook. Thank god for the good cop. Well done Ma’am.14:15 The look on the face of the female officer speaks volumes. I have a high regard for her honesty and righteous action.She is a fine example of what a peace officer is. We need more officers like her.The way the female officer looked at the other officer when he said they don’t issue us cards is priceless. I appricate that she not only did the right thing as per department policys, but just made my day with the stare. Well done officer 🙂He is a perfect example of why most people do not trust Police OfficersI believe that these type of officers feel like they have the right to do this so much that they start to believe the lies they tell immediately.The lack of humanity it takes to just slam someone’s head into the ground and then immediately pivot into self-preservation instead of even checking if the person is okay, just boggles my mindI LOVE the look the lady cop gave him when he said they didn’t have ID cards. She instantly glared at him like, “Who the fuck do you think you are?” People like this guy are the problem, and what gives other decent cops a bad name. Glad he’s now just a FORMER officer.Thank you to the officers that arrested the actual criminal in that instance…..and that’s coming from a civilian my self…THOSE OFFICERS ARE THE REAL DEAL….THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT DAY….A minimum two year associates degree in constitutional law should be a required prerequisite to become a police officer, and all applicants must be fully investigated for their prior conduct before acceptance into any police academy.
That escalated quickly, just because of some hearsay that there’s a suspicious person in the area.
Those cops scattered like roaches…once they realized they had been caught violating his rights. But NOT before trying to explain away their reasoning for their blatant rights violations. Imagine how this would have went down had the cops not been videoed. Makes one wonder how cops treat people who are NOT videoing. Wow. Wow. Wow.Police answer to his question about if he was detained for committing a crime was “no”. They then proceeded to remove everything from his pockets after determining there were no weapons while this victim was restrained with handcuffs. There was no probable cause of a crime! In frame 6:10 you can see the victim’s cash thrown on the patrol car hood with the other belongings. That is the last time anyone saw that cash. After violating the victim’s 1st and 4th amendment rights apparently everything grabbed by this armed gang was returned EXCEPT THE CASH! Remember that there was no search or seizure consent so all that was allowed was a pat down for weapons, the 4th amendment bars the police from going into the pockets. I suspect that along with the money which went away the “qualified immunity” should also be gone!
“When we get a call….” Yeah, when you get a call, why not ask the caller what, exactly, he has seen and what crime he thinks he is reporting. “Hello 911? Like, there’s this guy and he’s walking down the sidewalk and he’s BREATHING and holding a phone and stuff. ” “Don’t worry, a SWAT team is on the way.”Can we define Hypocrisy?
Police officers, who handcuff and detain a man because someone made a phone complaint, later tell the person they handcuffed to not accuse people of things they didn’t do!?!The purpose of these videos is so that cops realize to stop responding to Karens and crybabies calling them for nothing and they can educate the public too.“FOR MY SAFETY I LOOKED INTO YOUR POCKETS” -> let’s take a second to analyze this. THE POLICEMAN went BAREHANDED into his pockets WITHOUT asking if he had something that can puncture him or needles that can INFECT him. COMPLETE FABRICATION. They were looking for his IDThey searched his pockets,stuck their hands all over him without the use of gloves. At least one had his mask on. This guy could have had dirty needles on him and they just said they were concerned about their safety? Stupid cops.This is what Qualified Immunity has done to the Constitution of the United States. Police do not fear violating anyone’s rights now. Police can legally perform a Terry frisk on anyone they encounter, which is a simple pat down for weapons, they CAN NOT do any kind of search. That IS a violation of his 4th Amendment rights against illegal search and seizure. But notice, these cops don’t even blink, they regularly violate people’s rights so they think it is normal for them to do it.A man with a camera is treated like the most dangerous criminal today. Very scarey for cops who’ve never had true accountability.I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, this is the quality of officer you end up with when you do away with standards. These officers actually think what they did is perfectly legal, because they were scared. Wow, bring back minimum standards, please.
The auditor fails. He kept talking. He spoke to the cops. He failed.
Yeah do your job and investigate first then detain. Why don’t these cops understand they need a crime to detain someone not a call about a suspicious person! Watch the person and investigate before going for your gun and violating his rights because you “ thought” or “assumed” he was a criminal. Absolutely no proof but a hearsay phone call about acting suspicious which is not a crime.
You need to give the cops a break. They are doing what they have been trained to do and how they were trained to do it. Every police officer involved in a shooting is told to (even after the shots are fired) yell the command drop the weapon or show me your hands repeatedly. That way they can testify under oath that they gave the command multiple times. In some cases witnesses said the officer made the command 11 times AFTER the shooting and then when asked in court if he gave the victim commands he said he told him eleven times to show me your hands. They are trained to lie and violate rights. What do you need to be a cop? A driver’s license and a GED. Until we raise the bar we will continue to get total crap for cops.
so if someone is just “suspicious” how about walking up to them and asking them politely what they are doing.. not surrounding them, guns drawn, screaming.You don’t go threw there pockets unless you feel a weapon which I’m sure you didn’t plus you had him handcuffedWhen your Police Department is SO CROOKED that you can’t leave them a google review… Its time to shut them down, fire and strip away the police license of EVERYONE THERE, and Start over from scratch.Easy lawsuit. They searched and pulled stuff out of your pockets that couldn’t be mistaken for a weapon. Tell them they will get your ID on the intent to sue letter you send them. For them to demand you get on the ground first proves that that woman is too weak and scared to be a law enforcement officer.
Officer safety, for your safety and mine. Red herrings! Cops do not say these things because their afraid, they say them as a pretence for them to violate your rights to assault you with legal standing. Same with “Get your hands out of your Pockets”. They don’t care if your hands are in your pockets or not. It’s a power play. They tell you to take your hands out of your pockets, you do, now your conditioned to follow their further directions. Suspicious is just an official sounding word that cops use to impress you when they don’t really have a reason, little own a good reason to stop and question you and in the hope that you will be intimidated enough to play by their rules and not the law nor the constitution. As seen here! When to really worry though is when cops say “stop resisting, relax or he’s going for my gun”. That’s when the cops are really going to hurt you or worse. Another nicely completed social experiment that these cops failed miserably at Floyd. Armchair Auditor out.So the officers can go up to anyone in public and say you look suspicious and start digging in your pockets??Auditors need to start saying I don’t care you got a call I’m not doing anything illegal. Go the F away and leave me alone. Continue to say only this until they go away.
They didn’t do a pat down for weapons, they emptied his pockets hoping to find drugs. These thugs need to all be suspended and re-educated. Bring this to court.
She gets a call that you were acting suspicious and so she detained you because acting suspicious is lethal
You don’t have to go in his pockets to check for weapons , anyways your only allowed to Pat him down .
The fact that the Police claim “they got a call” or claim to be “investigating”, still gives the Houston Police no authority to order someone on the ground, or illegally search and detain a citizen. No crime was committed and both the 1st and 4th amendments were violated. When they want to get rid of a camera operator, the safety they refer to is their job safety. Not the personal or public safety.
The fact that the Police claim “they got a call” or claim to be “investigating”, still gives the Houston Police no authority to order someone on the ground, or illegally search and detain a citizen. No crime was committed and both the 1st and 4th amendments were violated. When they want to get rid of a camera operator, the safety they refer to is their job safety. Not the personal or public safety.
Oh my crap… an anonymous caller can ruin someone else’s life! Cops can use “ call” as an excuse to violate every amendment of the constitution. And this is duplicated from town to town!!!
Cameras saves lives. The police changed as soon as he started talking about it rights
It’s hilarious how they always want to violate your rights “FOR YOUR SAFETY”
I never knew that I had the power to have someone assaulted just by making a suspicious person call.
I keep watching, trying to find the exact moment the cop knew he screwed up! I think it was definitely while illegally emptying his pockets!
LOL the cop at the end, before you start accusing someone…….so they literally accused him of ‘acting suspicious’ and hand cuffed him……wtf……then they searched him without a warrant or any reasonable explanation as to what law he had brokenBaiting the police to make a video seems wrong. Demanding cops ID but refusing to give them yours seems unbalanced. Sure the police shovel BS some times but if someone is hiding behind the garbage can on your property, you’d ignore the possible “up to no good” person and just let him leave without call the guys in blue, correct? There’s too much one sidedness here for us to learn anything.The way they approached him I thought he was open carrying an AR-clear over reaction.
That woman has no business being a cop if she is THAT AFRAID of a man walking down the sidewalk.
“Officer safety” is cop slang for “Officer cowardice”.
As soon as their fingers went into the pocket, it was no longer a pat down. So clearly it is a 4th Amendment infringement. Especially after saying that you don’t consent to being searched.
We don’t have any rights. That’s what they don’t tell you. It’s call qualified immunity, which is an absolute immunity. Cops can twist you up in a pretzel for no reason at all and the judges protect them.
“For our safety”!!! You cops are the ones armed!!! Those thugs in uniform will never honour the first or fourth amendement. I hope the guy lodges a complaint and files a lawsuit against the cops. I hope they loose their qualified immunity, this is ridiculous.
The female cop keeps saying someing about ‘we don’t know what kinds of weapons you have on you’. So that is a legal reason to violate a persons rights?
Should have stuck to the story of them stealing that money, they can’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they didn’t steal his money even if it is in his pocket. At this point they should have to pay even if the money was put back this man is completely within his right to accuse them of stealing even if they put the money back because there’s no proof. Is it the job of the police to put back your stuff nicely the way they found it? That would be a joke within itself.
If a cop rolls up and says they got a call about a suspicious person, just tell them that if you see one, you will give them a call.They always want to search somebody for weapons when they’re the one that has the weapons. Who should be afraid of who
The lady knew they had messed up that’s why she went silent then at the end tried being nice
14:52 What you need to do with your money is: always expect police harrassment and configure your cash for imminent civil rights violations.I hope that they guy who took this video does NOT consider himself a First Amendment auditor, mainly because he appears to be woefully unprepared for the task. I understand that he has a right to public photography, but that is not the issue. When a cop blocks your path and tells you to stop advancing toward her, then it’s in your own interest to do so. Further, by not complying with her instructions, you have provided them with a pretext to escalate the situation. It’s not right, but it is the reality, and if you don’t know that then you should not put yourself in these situations. If you’re going to do something, then do it right.
A police officer without training is an accident waiting to happen! Here is an excellent example of how proper ground control defensive tactics training gives an officer the ability to control the suspect without having to resort to deadly force. Plus, Ryron and Rener teach a critical transition from armbar to handcuffs that every jiu-jitsu trained police officer must know!
More jiu-jitsu for law enforcement and upcoming instructor training course dates at: http://www.GracieSurvivalTactics.com