Original video https://youtu.be/S01EvBA0Y3U
- This cop is an huge embarrassment to all law enforcement officers …he yells and screams at the citizen, but when he gets on the radio, or his own supervisor approaches, he completely changes his demeanor .
- If I was sitting on a police review board I would recommend this officer for a psych test and retraining.
I see 2 major issues here.
1) His main job was to back up his partner.
Hard to do that when your not backing up your partner.
2) He took a supervisor away from her job.
- He knew exactly what the law was and tried intimidation to get his way all he ended up doing was failing to do his job.
- What’s crazy is cops like this get promotions instead of being fired like they should be
- The cop was so afraid of this guy that he turned his back on him, hilarious
- OK, this cop is certifiably crazy! He has ranted for over a minute straight and says he is not the one creating a scene? Wow, denial ain’t just a River in Egypt.
- Funny how he changed his story. Both of these cops are liars.
- IF I were this officers Chief, I truly would tell this cop to calm down for his own good.
He comes across as ineffective and hostile.
- COP – “Ok, now that you’re filming me and everything, let me see your ID”.
ME – But officer the only crime here is your haircut.
- This is brilliant. The dude was so chill he deserves an award. Great to watch thankyou
- I like this auditor. He sounds so relaxed. Like his sarcastic laugh aswel
- It’s funny how he talks so normal to his sergeant but he was so loud and aggressive and raspy to the auditor
- This is a perfect example of what’s wrong with law enforcement today, officers forget who they work for.
- This guy HAS to be a former marine drill sgt. Just look at his stance, demeanor, hair and graveley voice. He is NOT used to being told no. Great job by the auditor standing his ground!
- Camera guy handled that very well. Even made the cop laugh cause he realized how ridiculous his little rant was
- If you listen he lays it out. He’s asking. He says it time after time. “Is this a lawful question?” Yes. “Is it an order?” I’m asking. I have a right to ask. Take them at their word and break off the contact. That said, this cop is a jagoff. He yells and people comply. He’s at a loss to what to do when someone doesn’t respond the way he’s used to.
- Opinion: “Prior restraint” This is a “consensual conversation” devised by the cop to consume the time and attention of the camera operator, with the sole intention to distract from the event.
Recommended Dash Cam:
There has been an explosion of incarceration in rural communities across America. PAR explores the profit motive that has stimulated this rapid increase in our carceral complex with guest Otto the Watchdog, a first amendment auditor.
This police officer not only admits to abusing her power, but seems proud to do this. Entitlement like this is exactly why we need police reform, and Jeff Wiggins breaks it down on Rebel HQ.
Translation: “(While Im on duty, Im going to break laws when I want to. If you are in the way of me breaking the law, I will find a way to give you a citation and cost you money and time)”
Nothing to see here folks. She took a course for a few weeks and earned herself a shiny badge so never mind the fact that she is literally here on video telling you she doesn’t understand the law and will actually violate your rights and the law on a whim… its, thin blue line and all that fun stuff so…. yeahhhh. You’re the bad guy if you come across her.