What Rights Do You Have To Stop Cops From Entering Your House – Warrants, Consent, Exigency

What Rights Do You Have To Stop Cops From Entering Your House – Warrants, Consent, Exigency

When can Cops enter your home? What cops use to enter your home. I discuss how Gov or Law Enforcement can gain entry to your home and under what circumstances they can enter your home without your consent or approval.

I have a video about why you should not talk to cops that I encourage all people to watch. Nothing good comes from talking or cooperating with the Gov. Once Gov is involved it can only down hill from there. Once Gov gets an inch of control they will always want more and you will end up playing catch up and wishing Gov was never invovled. Here is the link to that video:
http://www.thinklikeahorse.org/All_Ab…

I have said many times when I was a cop – It is better if you don’t make a statement, don’t talk to me and remain silent. There is an attitude that if you remain silent or refuse to talk, then you must be guilty or have something to hide. In the current adversarial relationship between citizens and the Government, protecting yourself should be your primary concern.

Nothing you say can help you and can only be used against you. Police work for the Government and politicians, they have careers to protect, policy to follow, they make mistakes, they misremember things, some things are accidentally left out of reports, their memory is not perfect and many other factors can come into play and you may become collateral damage during an investigation. The old saying, Truth is what the cop puts in the police report, is true to many.

Any lawyer will tell you DO NOT talk to the cops or give any statements. Anything you say can be misunderstood, taken wrong, repeated wrong, remembered wrong, important parts can be forgotten, confused or intentionally withheld by the Government, especially if it hurts their case.

This video is a Lawyer that explains this very well. Invest 20 minutes and watch this video where this experienced Lawyer gives specific reasons on why you should not talk to the Police.

Comments

As a law abiding citizen I appreciate the information but the behavior you described of cops today is very concerning. What happened to protect and serve. You see more and more police departments looking more and more like military operatives and that is scary even as a law abiding citizen.

 

 

If this is true–that cops can create exigent circumstances on a whim and thus can break in without consequences–the system needs to CHANGE. One of the important critical costs of individual liberty that an individual having a right to be secure in his person is that COPS DO NOT HAVE THE AUTOMATIC RIGHT TO WIN unless they can prove it to a judge who would provide a warrant. A person’s home is his sanctuary. Period. If cops want to snag someone who’s in his house and don’t have a warrant, starve him out. Don’t break in. If someone’s life is in danger, cops don’t have–that is, should not have–the limitless power to resolve the situation, not at the cost of one’s right to be secure. To argue otherwise is to give absolute power to a police state, which I’m beginning to realize we may have already become, rather than a nation governed by individual rights. But the greater crime is in the courts/”justice” system that have successfully absolved such tyrannical violations of the 4th amendment and given what was said in this video the backing of precedent. Checks and balances clearly end at the courts, a tragedy that is ultimately causing the implosion of our nation. Granted, the stories this guy shares are examples of where having a police state worked out nicely.

 

So you can do nothing wrong but be a victim of impatient cops attending a bogus call, not even get charged, and still receive a record? “Land of the free” The more I learn about our legal system the more I despise it, it’s despicable and constantly stacked against the citizens. A cop will give you a record just because he didn’t want to have to justify his unneeded use of force on paper. What the hell…

 

most everything you’ve said is why law enforcement has very low respect. I had a DA tell me Law Enforcement is not an honorable job anymore.

 

“There’s a difference between kicking a door and preventing you from closing the door” that right there tells you everything you need to know about cops.

 

by the way I am law abiding citizen and a veteran … I believe in the constitution to the fullest! officers infringe on that daily! a good friend of mine that I severed with  just became a officer in texas … his class skipped over learning bout the constitution … umm… that’s an issue for me … how many agencies do that !? isn’t the fucking constitution the basis for our laws ,rights, way of life ?
Officer, what you’re saying is that police will, after violently harming an innocent person, will arrest them, book them, and give them a criminal record so they don’t look bad? That’s what I would call a disgusting and evil action.  That, and the victim of those perpetrators would also have a good claim for a 1983 suit.
Wrong house and home owner gets killed or shot and injured? In my opinion the fact that you got the wrong house means you’re wrong and completely liable for anything and everything. Period.
An attorney named Dale Carson wrote a book called “Arrestproof Yourself”. In that book he stresses that when ever you deal with government and law enforcement to ‘Shut the hell up”. To never EVER start talking to them. That they are NOT your friends. That book should be required reading for every citizen of this country. The information contained would help to put the kabash on a lot of governmental and law enforcement abuse. Most police I know are pretty good people just doing a dirty job. But I have met a few who I am amazed ever passed a psych test.
I appreciate your information, except the part where you laugh about busting in the wrong house and you told the lady to have the city pay for the damage. Disgusting! How would you feel if someone busted into your home and just said, “oops, I made a mistake. Sorry“? Yeah, that’s what I thought. This is why a lot of people hate the cops. The “I can do anything I want because I’m a cop and my union and the city will protect me” Is absolutely disgusting.
I must have been 18 yrs old and in my 1st apartment. One morning police knock on my door and I opened it, next the officer asked to come in, I complied. At that point I felt violated because behind that 1st officer was another 6 cops. They each went through all my rooms, drawers, closets, etc… I realized I made a mistake, I was young but I learned that just because I had nothing to hide doesn’t mean I didn’t have rights.
if this does not convince you that you live in a police state I don’t know what will
This man swore an oath to uphold the constitution? Let that sink in a while.
long story short…sounds like they can make up any excuse and enter your house without your consent or warrant
You should have explained how cops trick people into letting them in because the cops don’t specify what kind of warrant, a search warrant and an arrest warrant are two entirely different things. And how an arrest warrant doesn’t give any cop entry into a home unless the cop just saw the person enter the home, or the cop sees the person in the home. Cops will yell, ‘we have a warrant’, but they don’t say it’s an arrest warrant, trying to scare people into opening their door, when they don’t have to open the door. Cops rely on people being ignorant of the law, due process, procedure, etc. If cops say they have a search warrant, they have to show it to you upon request, and it has to have a penned signature by a judge, and it needs to be very specific about where and why. If it has 1 error, then it should be considered null and void.
  • I heard somebody say help so I kicked the door in.
  • I saw somebody moving the house so I kicked the door in. I
  • thought I smelt smoke so I kicked your door in.
  • It was cold outside so I kicked your door in.
Sounds like a warrant is pretty useless to me when all you have to do is make up some bull shit excuse to get in. Never ever talk to the cops they are not your friend…
>> they can lie and they ain’t gonna believe you.
80% of police work is causing people grief over b.s., to collect fines. Policing for profit. 20% is positive and necessary .
Also your “goofy” presentation style and apparently cavalier attitude toward the violation of citizen rights seems to be in line with the way law enforcement treats citizens these days: with disrespect
I love this guy’s stories! Also, thanks for keeping it real with us citizen’s who ate struggling to not offend authorities to the point of incarceration due to wounded ego vs. Expecting privacy of self and property as guaranteed under the 4th amendment.
It’s absolutely a violation of our civil rights to force entry while you wait for a warrant. A homeowner would be perfectly justified to defend themselves against such use of unlawful force. A warrant is the ONLY justification for you to force entry. An officer is sworn to defend our rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. If an officer violates that oath by failing to follow proper due process, he is no longer properly acting as the enforcement arm of the law. At any point that the officer violates his duty to defend and uphold our rights as guaranteed by the Constitution, he ceases to be Constitutionally justified in his actions, and is subject to the same counteracting use of force that any common criminal would be. We have to protect the absolute fail-safe right of We the People to use defensive force against ANY intruder who does not have a proper warrant. Otherwise, you end up with unscrupulous officers using loopholes such as the ones described in the video to enter unlawfully.
Great video and great info. The statements about the officers making decisions to cover their own butts instead of following the law and protecting the rights of the citizens are very sad but true. Also the statements about the cops having a chip on their their shoulder for anyone you does not follow all their “orders” whether those orders are lawfully given or not. People with that sort of ego should not be given a badge and gun. I think we are all going to have to start wearing body cameras to have evidence when these behaviors happen. Unfortunately, it is too easy for an officer to lie about what happened to make it sound like he was right. The DA and the judge will tend to believe him, not the citizen. So the citizen gets screwed.
Well since everyone is sharing, I guess I should too… I lived in Hamilton Ohio with my wife and first child. I was playing on my Xbox 360 and had been for about 2 and a half hrs and suddenly heard someone talking at my window,” are you sure? This guy is sitting here playing a video game.” I instantly tensed up not knowing what was about to happen. I then heard a knock at the door and got up to go answer it. I asked through the door who it was and they said HPD can you open the door so we can speak with you for a moment. So being only 19 at the time I was unaware of my rights regarding entry to my home, I opened the door to have a word and was instantly bulled back by a police officer and pushed on to my ottoman and told not to stand up while being held at gunpoint. 6 other police officers rushed in behind him in swat garb with assault rifles and started searching the house. I asked what was going on and the on who was standing over me with his pistol told me they received a call that a woman was being held hostage by a man with an assault rifles, then he asked me if I had any firearms and if there was anyone else in the house. I told him about my dad’s shotgun in the next room in a locked case and that my wife and daughter were upstairs sleeping. Two officers then went upstairs to wake up my wife and daughter to “make sure they were ok” then promptly left. If that isn’t messed up and illegal idk what is. Note: this was probably around 2-3 am
We’ve investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing.
What about the classic “You open the door and the cop sticks their foot in the door so you can’t close it, tactic.” Why did you leave that part out?
“I smell marijuana.” How does someone overcome this since cops are allowed to lie?
>> Cops are not allowed lie about facts that develop their PC.
>>  @S Campbell  But, they do.
At the beginning you list only 3 ways a cop can enter someone’s house. You left out the one most often used.
COERCION
coercion noun plural noun: coercions
The practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

>> @Ricky Mellottsr  “either let us in now or we are going to come back with a warrant. if you make us get a warrant you are going to make us mad. when we return with that warrant we will search and destroy your property.” and they will destroy everything.

I appreciate straight-talkers, regardless of what they’re saying or their message. Thank you for your prospective, insight, and this conveyance. It was informative and clear.
So the key is too keep them off the property and keep the door closed. Also by federal law cops cuffing and not arresting you is a battery. Don’t believe me, ask a lawyer. He is also just admitted HE IS A DIRTY COP by saying he books people that he knows haven’t committed a crime and seeing other do so because he and them don’t want to have to justify their use of force. He is exactly what’s wrong with the cops in the US.
Thanks for your information and it’s pretty accurate as far as I can tell. You at least seem like a stand up guy and sincere on your points that are well taken. Nowadays the disconnect comes in when cops over-step their bounds then double down with petty retaliation tactics.THEN the citizens seem to have NO recourse when it’s plain that the cops were wrong and it’s even plain that the “revenge” tactic was done for obvious reasons. Plain and simple fact is ordinary citizens do not like being treated and talked to like they are ALREADY in prison. (Very unprofessional) All due respect to the job, but not to some of these bullies and thugs that we ALL know are out there. Thanks in advance for giving me this platform to air my personal opinion.
In other words, The Fourth Amendment protects nothing.
How is anyone supposed to know that the person banging on your door is an actual cop?
6:59When your working on an exigency situation to get in someones house, Its up to the cop to create that exigency” I have a problem with a lot of this. It is not illegal to not answer the door, even if its a cop. Its not illegal to no not acknowledge the cops even if they see you inside not answering them. I get it, someone called…. Talk to the caller, if they dont say anything that gives exigency to the situation in and of itself then aww well. Do not pass go. Stay the fuck outta my house. I’m in here getting paranoid like a motherfu**er and your killin my buzz from these brownies my aunt made me for Christmas
I found this video to be very disturbing. Something about this video seems to trivializing immorality. First of all, a cop should be intelligent enough and careful enough to NOT go to the WRONG house, especially knowing what the consequences could be. A person could be running in their house for any reason. Perhaps a person is not suitably dressed and runs to put something decent on. Normally people (myself included) don’t expect someone to kick the door of the house so they might hang around the house looking any kind of way. As far as exigency, I need clarification. Is exigency always started for the benefit of the resident or can it be used for other reasons? A neighbor’s call might indicate exigency or not mean anything, especially when people call cops on their neighbors out of spite. The purpose of a welfare check is to benefit the person who’s welfare is at risk. The person who the call was made for or didn’t instantly answer the door should not be abused because “he’s a jerk that pissed off one of our people…” What does that have to do with the welfare of the victim? At this point, the issue is ego and not ‘serving and protecting’. This video was informative but left me feeling very sad and with a little less respect for the police, because as I said it trivialized certain things that don’t need to happen.

The Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I believe in warrants.Yet when cops use warrants and they find nothing.They should be held to accountability.This does not happen now. This is where law on warrants should be changed. Such as there should be folks there with cops , that are trust worthy to watch every move of the cops. Cops are not trust worthy. This is a added accountability for cops to try to keep them honest. If cops are caught by these mediators planting stuff. Then the cops are automatically given twenty years. with out parole. When warrants are issued for wrong address.Then these cops who bust down the door and terrorize a family.Then these thugs should be charged with terroristic tactics. These terrorist should be charged with a felony with at least a minimum of 25 years to life in prison. Cops by nature are dishonest and natural born liars. The system protects these terrorist. Warrant system and blue privelege is what also protects these criminals. Cops are not human they are animals.

 

You’re laughing about entering the wrong residence. You’re laughing about walking away as the lady is frantic because you broke her window. You’re laughing as you say you tell her the city will pay for it. Then, later in your discussion, you joke about entering someone’s residence after chasing the “large black man”, drawing your weapon and scaring the daylights out of innocent people. I’m sure it DEFINITELY wasn’t funny then. Why do you think it’s funny later? What’s funny about that?
This is the kind of logic that’s what’s wrong with this country. You LEO’s somehow believe you’re justified in your actions – despite you ADMITTING you messed up or, later, aiming your weapon at innocent people. WTF?! There’s never been another time in America where citizens have a strong dislike and distrust for police than there is now. Do you really believe talking about your past transgressions in this manner is going to help? And just because someone is a “jerk” to LEO’s doesn’t excuse illegal action. It’s this mindset that somehow, because you have a badge and you’ve been disrespected, you have the “right” to infringe on the rights of others. I do applaud you for educating the public regarding your train of thought and a glimpse into the mind of a LEO. It IS helpful. I just think you could’ve handled it better.
police don’t get into trouble anyways no matter what they do, they always get a slap on the hand .
>> not true, cops lose their job very easy for misconduct and lying, but they have be caught red handed and with video that is getting easier.
>>  even with clear video of them committing crimes like murder and other major violation of the law, some of them only get a light sentence, that amounts to nothing, and some time no jail time just fired ..

>> It may seem that way but being a cop is not easy and there is just so many laws, policies, court cases, use of force rules it is an enormous amount of information to process in a spit second that can mean you either die or live..  the courts and Gov knows if they do not give a lot of protection for the guys doing the job, then it will harder to find people willing do it.  Unless the Gov crashes the economy so the only jobs are in Gov that way no can say no or go against them or they will be without jobs..  Believe me NO cop goes to work thinking yee haw I can do whatever I want and I don’t have any worries…  it is the opposite.

Officers Enforce Non-Existent Laws

***CORRECTION*** Mr. Marshall would not have been legally obligated to present his ID unless he had been arrested at the time of the command. Michigan is not a stop and ID state, meaning that more than RAS is required to compel citizens to present ID.

 

“Soliciting without a permit”
“soliciting what?”
“Whatever you’re soliciting…”
“you don’t even know what I’m doing?”
“what are you soliciting?”

 

  • Imagine if police officers could be personally fined for unlawfull actions.
  • I love how cops are like “we don’t know why people don’t trust us”
  • Man I can’t imagine how ruined this guy’s life would be been without this wonderful woman
  • How could the cops be expected to know about a civil law that’s been around for only 400 yrs?
  • They had no problem trying to ruin this man’s life with a felony. Sorry isn’t enough.
  • They wanted to arrest him and take his kids to protective so the parents would have a case with CPS , any thing to destroy a family for no reason
  • You can tell that cop who initiaties the whole thing is really a dangerous guy. Its all about flexing power for him.
  • Both deputies should be fired. I understand the deputy wearing the glasses was fired, but the other one that stood by, watched, and did nothing to protect the victim from an unlawful arrest is just as guilty as the other. Both deputies are guilty PERIOD.
  • Love how the homeowner knows that petitioning is a constitutionally protected right
  • I love how down for the cause this random woman is. She’s just like, ‘oh word Officer? It’s like that?’ lol she’s not cool with their Gestapo tactics
  • The irony of him trying to obtain signatures for fair rights and then illegitimately cuffed is kinda amazing
  • I’m really impressed by the lady filming. She knew her shit and certainly conveyed it effectively and coherently. I wonder why she has to know all this, looks like this type of shit happens often around where she lives and she forced to have to know all these things. Sue the crap out of the department.
  • Some cops demand a “yes Master” attitude from citizens.
  • Ms Totsky is incredible. just unrelenting. perfectly handled to how she addressed the child situation then right back on the attack. total pro.
  • “Don’t mess with my rights” . How is such a powerful statement like that so easily overlooked by these two people?
    • Unchallenged power is like a drug and it numbs people who wield it.
    • because your first amendment is just an illusion or something told to a toddler to feel special
    • Shout out to the neighbor too! Looking out for him and the kids.
  • The shitty thing about all these cases is that the money that is paid out in these lawsuits is taxpayer money. What needs to happen is the money comes off their budget & then will start seeing some results.
  • Funny how the average person, with absolutely no police training/education, can have a better grasp of the law and our constitutional rights than the officers that are supposed to enforce those laws and protect those rights.
  • My props to the neighbor lady. I’m glad there’s more of us who are becoming outraged over racist and/or power hungry cops! I think both played a role here. Just my opinion. We all need to stand strong with other folks who are being treated unjustly. It’s absurd and pathetic that cops like this even exist! Officers used to be heroes and now they’ve become villains.
  • That was literally the most racially profiling and unreasonable search and arrest of a citizen that I have seen on this yet! The audacity of these officers challenging somebody on their own property is mind-boggling!
  • The truly tragic part of this interaction — there are two small children who have the majority of their lifetimes to not trust and/or hate police. Great job tyrant thugs.
  • Ms Totzke also has every right to sue: the deputies were abrogating her First Amendment rights too by denying her the right to participation in the political process.
  • Once again, all this injustice starts with an anonymous phone call from a Karen…if wrongly detained, these officers need to be held accountable AND these no life having 911 callers who get scared when they see black people minding their business..

 

  • This arrest truly breaks my heart. What bothers me most is the cop without the cap KNEW what was happening was WRONG in every sense of the word. When a good cop won’t stand up against a BAD cop, all trust is lost in this institution of law enforcement. This was only an act being perpetrated by a BULLY!!! The cop needs to go. Unfortunately, he will just move on to another town. HEART BREAKING
  • I’ve lived in Battle Creek my whole life and had no idea of this incident. Thank you for sharing, I am currently involved with the protection of rights and civil liberties in this city and this is great information to have.
  • Its BLATANTLY obvious that this Cop made the decision to arrest this man when he approached him with handcuffs in his hand already. Then he dodges every legitimate statement and question that both of these citizens present to him. There REALLY needs to be more done when hiring these cops to determine who is right and wrong for this type of work.
  • Just the look on the deputy’s face while talking… It takes a different kind of strength not to fight back.
    • of everything this lady did right, keeping those kids safe until she was able to personally deliver them to family, she is an angel.
    • Bless that homeowner for not backing down and sticking up for him!
    • A repeated theme I hear in these cases is officer lack of training. For most of these officers training has nothing to do with it. They let their ego and temper control the situation and abuse their power.
  • I love how the gal took complete ownership of her friend’s rights being trampled, and correctly viewed that as her own rights being trampled. If you observe wrong being done right in front of you and don’t speak out, how can you expect to have someone come to your defense when you’re the one being wronged
    • you need to institute an “F minus” mark for situations like this.
  • The lady is brilliant. They was wrong for this. They all stayed calm and made sure the children stayed calm too. It’s just disgraceful that this goes on so much. Smh
  • You go girl!!!! So proud of her. We all need neighbours like this lady.
  • Mr. Marshall was much more composed than I could have been in the same situation. I admire his patience and self confidence.
  • It amazes me that when you don’t obey their commands. All a sudden they egos steps a break their own laws by making up laws to put you in cuffs. It also seems that Officers hate being wrong ergo the the ego again.
  • Got to love how the sheriffs dept still defended him by claiming he was right just not in that county. Sorry but collecting signatures is legal in all jurisdictions. It’s called the 1st amendment.
  • Caller: “hey there’s a BLACK man out here trying to fight for our rights and make our community safer… can you come arrest him and let him know he has no rights and is not safe” Dispatcher: for sure I have the perfect pair of officers.
  • …it is clear from the video that the deputies had no interest in carrying out a legitimate investigation to determine the legality of Mr. Marshall’s conduct…🔥🔥🔥🔥💯
  • A 911 call was logged on the basis of suspected solicitation?! The energy levels of the deputies was way outta proportion to the situation from the very beginning. I might be able to go along with them trying to legitimately establish his residency on that property to eliminate trespassing concerns but that’s about it.
  • The hateful & arrogant look on that cops face, tells you everything about him.
  • Man, when AtA ends up going all the way back to the Magna Carta, you know you effed up.
  • I love how the second officer was so ashamed that he left without saying a thing
  • This one really pissed me more the usual. What a piece of trash. The cop literally went out looking to bully people. Hope he felt like a big man. Definitely deserves to lose his job and any benefits
  • “Transparency and honesty to our community is the foundation to all of our success.” This from the Sheriff … who will not release the name of the deputy. How is that transparency?
  • Thank you Mrs. Totsky for standing up for your neighbor. Also, I am so glad that the officer was terminated. However, I’m pretty sure he just went to another office and was hired. That ability to be rehired is a disservice to peaceful citizens.
  • Seriously this is why people have serious problems with cops. This shit gives me heartburn.
  • Can you give the deputy a double Z- for a lower grade than an F
  • After watching so many of these interactions the default response the police have is stating “hindering* whenever something doesn’t go their way.
  • Thank GOD for good neighbors and citizen’s who refuse to allow crooked cops to infringe on our rights!
  • There are so many of these videos that could have been resolved had the officers approached these non-violent situations with a little more understanding and a WILL to hear people out.
  • What is unbelievable is that without cameras this guy would be a convicted felon and that is why these police officers need to lose their badge and go to jail
  • That’s was awesome! And has the proper ending with the cop losing his job. That was ridiculous. Here is a man that is a good father, good role model, model citizen, pillar of his community and it was evident just by looking at things in front of the officer. Definitely a penis envy arrest. Every neighborhood should be so lucky to have a dude like this taking initiative and making the neighborhood safer, better, raising property value. What’s not to like?
  • What’s funny is that the second officer definitely did not want to do what they were doing. He was just caught up in it and had to go with his partner.
    • He didn’t have to go with his partner. he could have spoken up for what was right. The good cops need to control the bad cops, otherwise they are all bad cops.
    • You ppl at naive if u think that blue line of silence is going to be broken that easily
    •  @Gundawindy Ricketts  Exactly. This fraternity and blue line bullshit with garbage qualified immunity is all part of the problem. Start arresting and charging corrupt officers, DA, and judges with crimes as normal citizens and it will reform real quick. Being put on paid/unpaid leave is not a punishment, and they should not be allowed to be hired in other counties or cities.
    • This is why people say ACAB. You can’t say they’re a good cop if they stand by when this happens. The real good cops are fired, marked as snitches and chased out, or dead.
    • “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
    • No he didn’t. He could have pulled his partner aside and said…Man I don’t think this is an issue. Let’s let it ride…but he didn’t. And because of that he is at fault too.
  • Yet another example of what society gets when we encharge our law enforcement to individuals with only a high school level education and an academy that is the academic the equivalency of summer school for most 1st yr JC, college students.
  • this needs to keep on until it costs cities more in wrongful arrest compensation than they’re saving in under-training and under-educating their police.
  • I have been watching this channel for 2 days straight as I just found it and this case blows my mind more than most. A: He is being accused of soliciting B: He is being told by the person on whose property the police is on, confirming that he is not soliciting. That alone should have been enough. I could go on but this is a blatant case of power tripping in it’s finest. I am relieved to hear that this police officer has been fired. Excessive use of undue unlawful power in it’s finest.
  • I feel like so many of these officers would learn so much if their goal truly is, and stays throughout an interaction, to maintain the peace. This is a direct example of how police involvement led to an unnecessarily escalated conflict (likely due to their egos getting hurt)
  • I recommend that all cops from now on use a hiring method of any cop new or old to go through an ego and control evaluation and training to determine if they are even qualified to be around anyone on the field. Not all cops are this way but this cop on here has a control problem
  • These thugs have become so used to violating people’s rights that it becomes second nature to them. Qualified immunity needs to be removed.
  • One thing I’ve learned by watching a lot of these videos is how difficult it is for some cops to disengage once it is determined that no crime is being committed. I would bet that you could find that officers are less likely to disengage when the ‘suspect’ is a POC, especially if it the suspect is a black man. I think that this type of behavior is what fuels black mistrust of the police much more than the high-profile shootings / killing do. It sucks that Mr. Marshall had to go through this; however, I’m hopefully that, by recording these types of interactions will allow them to be used in training more even-minded and professional police.
  • “If you want to test a man’s character, give him power” – Abraham Lincoln
  • Police immunity should be removed from Law Enforcement for this very reason. Training should include Customer Service.
  • This is outrageous. I can’t believe they really did all this while knowing they were being filmed too. Chilling to think then how they behave when they know no one is watching. The nerve!! That man did NOTHING!
  • “we’ll figure that later” is the cherry on top of ingoring the request to give name and badge number. While being video recorded. I facepalmed so hard I now have a hand tattoo on my face
  • Watching these videos and thinking about my adolescence in Baltimore… makes me realize how many times my rights where violated by Baltimore city police. I’ve been cuffed, slammed on the hood, searched and detained three times just because I was well dressed.. literal words from the cops mouth.
  • I need you to read to me for nighty night time. 30% of the reason I watch these is how articulate, calm, and concise you are in these videos.
  • Too many times we see so called law enforcement getting an “F” because of ego tripping self righteousness.
  • Here’s my problem. More times than not, even AFTER the cities or counties have paid out huge lawsuits, these Bozo’s are more often than not, still LEO, somewhere.
  • The best part…”yall messed up, ya messed up.” Officer Pudgy’s expression was worth his weight of gold!!
  • “You’re under arrest!” – For what? “We’ll figure that out!”
  • I’m on the side of the police when they are right. In this video, the man being arrested is right.
  • Learn the Law Follow the Law Especially if you are supposed to enforce it!!!
  • “I’m dealin’ with him not you.” The goddamn arrogance and ego it must take to say that to someone on that person’s property is staggering.
  • Sad to see police officers in my own hometown be so bad at their profession
  • Two years to be a hairdresser. Six months to be a cop…. Where’s the problem here?
  • The officer should have been arrested for the felony of violating this man’s civil rights.
    •  Deprivation of rights under color of law.
  • This has been taking place since 1836 with the opening of the first full time police department in Boston Massachusetts. If this is going to change, the first step is to devolve all city police, place them under the Sheriff.
  • So this good samaritan is actually trying to improve his community with no expectation of compensation going above and beyond his civic duties and some cops come harrass him. This type of shit makes me seriously angry.
  • What it boils down too is having to record everything all the time. That’s why I have a phone holder on my dashboard. If I ever get pulled over, my camera is going
  • it really angers me how these cops do what ever they want with citizens i know we have rights but cops dont care
  • This proves why any contact with police should be avoided whenever possible
  • 6 months of training is not sufficient, they literally can destroy someone’s life with legal actions. END QUALIFIED IMMUNITY
  • Trying to do something good for his community and this is what happens. Absolutely disgusting turn of events. I’d love to have neighbours like him and the woman who was filming.
  • “put your hands behind your back”
  • “I’m not doing anything illegal”
  • “We don’t know that, put your hands behind your back”
  • “I’m getting signatures”
  • “You’re soliciting, put your hands behind your back”
  • “That’s not illegal”
  • “We can’t think of anything else to do, we’re very low skilled individuals”
  • In the cops mind, it’s too much work to investigate what crime has been commited. Even if no crime has been committed, as long as a person makes a call, and police make contact, you’ve commited a crime and are going to jail. No questions asked.
  • This is possibly the most disturbing video I’ve watched on this channel, and that’s saying a lot. I am so disgusted by the officers’ absolute disregard for the law, civil rights, police procedure and just all logic. Losing their jobs is not enough. They need to go to prison and this man needs to sue that police department into bankruptcy.
  • This is a prime example of why we should always video any and all interactions with the police. Things can go sideways quick.
  • “How many times I gotta tell you to turn around and put your hands behind your back?” You gotta keep saying it until it’s a lawful order silly billy.
  • Imagine all those victims before because no cameras or phones caught such pieces of shit.
    • I was one of those victims from the LAPD in the late 80’s….that’s why when the King recording came out, I was SHOCKED someone got it on video
    • Oh they were and are commonplace. It sucks because there ARE many police departments across North America which are exactly what you’d hope they’d be, but since policing is such a necessarily invasive act (not in a bad way, just objectively by nature), the failures and crimes of bad officers and departments often have especially serious impacts on individuals’ lives.
  • Good cops do a job that does need doing, and that most of us really don’t want to do ourselves. I still agree with nation-wide police reform, up to the federal level of police regulation, and not just in the US, but certainly there first.
  • @Smile & Be Happy  I think Ryleigh doesn’t understand that cops like these do dirty things to people of color because of qualified immunity. With video of them committing battery and assault they don’t fear any punishment at all.
  • General question: can you get police removed from your property, like trespassing?
  • What’s ironic is, the officers are refusing to provide their own personal information as they commit a crime and are arresting him for ‘obstruction’ of a crime that doesn’t exist.
  • As a former resident of BC, I’m telling you this is how this counties cops have always been…above the law and people are nothing. Especially if you have issues beyond your control, they treat you like dirt
  • We had such high hopes for the unnamed deputy, he graduated at the top of his class
  • And again , if there was no one recording this tyranny who knows what would have happened to this man.. felony resisting? Tf??!!??
  • 13:34 I find this very troubling, for there is no part of the LEO conduct in the video that could possibly be lawful anywhere in the U.S.A., so to say that he was enforcing ordinances that are valid in other areas is either the scariest thought possible or a flat out lie. I’m going to go with lie so the public does not scream for prosecution of yet another thug with a badge. 18USC241 seems rather appropriate. Administrative leave is more condoning the behavior than anything, it amounts to a paid vacation.
  • This happens way too many times and it needs to stop
  • The ‘silent’ officer in the background who bought the business card knew it was all wrong! His behaviour when he handed over that card to her statements spoke louder than any words!
  • “We have a caller” Translation: we can do what we want, and you have no rights unless we let you have them.
  • I feel so bad for the good cops who are being judged because of tyrants like this! The guy was doing nothing wrong!
  • When the interaction started, I would have requested a supervisor on the scene now.
  • These police are literally ignoring the property owner who they were basically trespassing. Wow this has me heated.
  • Even in states that “claim” to be stop and ID states still must have RAS of a crime to ID or detain you.
  • Another example of why I LOVE good cops.
  • What we need to remember also is the police are usually called in by a neighbor.
  • “I’m collecting signatures”
  • “Signatures for what?”
  • “It doesn’t matter”
  • “It DOES matter” — because if we don’t like what you’re collecting signatures for, we’re going to arrest you.
    • 100% …he didnt dare say what it was for…
    • The irony is amazing
  • I swear most of those videos could’ve ended in less than a minute if everybody did what that lawyer in Alabama did. When cops want to arrest you for false accusations just go with it, comply and remain silent. When they take you in, get a lawyer and congrats for the money you’re about to make. But making a scene and giving the cops a lot of points to argue with against you?!
  • “there was a phone call”
    • Apparently that line can have all your rights violated.
  • These seem like cops that have a very strong understanding of the impunity that the qualified immunity grants them
  • .. Yeah I think The cop did it right. That’s exactly how they do me every time. Tell me about the laws im breaking threaten to arrest me. And then ask me what I’m doing.
  • What I find even more frustrating is that “solicitation” is what the 911 caller said it might be, and nobody, from the dispatcher on down to the Barney Fife the idiot who arrested the guy neither knew nor bothered to look up if “solicitation” was even a thing in their municipality.
  • For the record: This didn’t happen in Battle Creek, it happened in Springfield, a small city completely surrounded by Battle Creek in the northern part of the city.
  • I live one county north, less than 30 miles away, and I’m familiar with the area.
  • 10:44 his silence spoke volumes….he knew they were done

Two Police Officers pull over a Jeep falsely alleging the license plate light was out

I was actually surprised that the cops agreed to his request to get out of the car and check the light; particularly since the stop did appear to be pre-textual. More often than not, cops typically will refuse such a request “for their own safety,” of course.

 

A classic example of a cop fishing. So much for the 4th amendment and the oath the officers took to uphold the Constitution. Breaching the 4th amendment, especially in such a casual manner should mean being terminated from employment for both officers. How many times have you heard a cop say,’ignorance of the law is not a defense’. It should work both ways and corrupt government officials must be held to account
by The People.

 

Most people assume cop is being honest or is just to scared to question them. Love this guy checking ,we all know cops lie and bullshit to pull people over and then hemming them up . Love he recorded too ,if everyone did these little things that this guy did cops would maybe stop this shit .

 

I get that cops make mistakes, but the minute she pulled the car over and walked up on it, she could clearly see that there was nothing wrong.

 

I’m honestly shocked she agreed to let him check knowing she was lying, did she expect her partner to stall him or something?

 

She still ran your license after you indicated to both cops that the plate lamp was fine. This is not a mistake! This is phishing and harassment to try and get you on some other crime. The stop should have ended as soon as you showed the 2nd officer that the plate lamp was fine.

 

Never surrender your 4th amendment rights until you have verified the reason for the stop. Your plate lamp trick and the air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror are the cops favourite go to excuses.

 

A mistake may happen however, as a “professional” there is a certain level of due diligence which these cops MUST succeed.
If in fact this cop authentically believed the plate light was out, she had substantial opportunity after turning around, pulling the vehicle over and walking up to the vehicle before speaking with the occupants. This may have been a mistake at first but once “negligence” entered the picture, it is no longer a mistake. It became a “breach” of these people’s rights.

 

After confirming the light was not out, the cops should have said, Sorry, provided their information and left these people alone but the female cop proceeded to run the license of the driver. This was egregious at this point. This becomes contentious and causes me to believe the female cop was deceitful from the onset and even before pulling the vehicle over. My assumptions cause me to think that the female cop literally made it up when the driver asked why she was being pulled over.

 

Notice how the officer quickly went to run the ID after plate lamp was discovered to be working. Should have ended right there.

 

This is the reason states are looking to abolish the practice of traffic stops for petty crap like this. Oregon (I could be wrong) even went so far as to end the practice of “fishing” by police. They can only ask questions that pertain directly to the reason for the stop.

 

And that, sports fans, is what we call an illegal traffic stop to conduct a fishing expedition.

 

Glad you got out to check the light, who knows how far they would of taken this!!

 

Case law has clearly established and states that a traffic stop is over immediately once the reason for which they pulled you over is established as incorrect/an honest mistake unless during the stop they find something else that is illegal that they can further detain you…like a seatbelt violation or drugs in the open, etc.

 

What a “B” she knew damn well their light wasn’t out. They didn’t think the guy would get out and check it. They wanted to hem them up on something else.

 

“sometimes we accidentally violate your 4th amendment rights, it happens get over it” this is why cops have lost their credibility and respect.

 

i’d like to give the cop the benefit of the doubt since she quickly owned up to her ‘mistake’ about the light, but with her probing the driver “why is he angry? is everything OK?” makes the whole stop seem like a fishing expedition.

 

Cop: “it happens sometimes. People make mistakes and we definitely were not targeting you. But mistakes happen all the time and sometimes those mistakes are intentional but it happens. No big deal”

 

“i apologize. i was mistaken.” but, she still took your information and ran you for wants and warrants, AFTER you caught her in the lie. cops like this not only deserve complaints in their files, but also deserve to be put on the brady list.

 

This is “dragnet” style policing, and they don’t care how many people’s rights are violated in the process. This is what you get when the police are desperate to account for their massive budgets, but have not the capability to prevent crime or actually keep people safe.

 

How are you a cop if you can’t see that the light was working while driving behind them and then even worse when walking toward the car.

 

It’s a tactic they use, talk to the wife when husband not nearby, and speak in a “concerned” manner to the woman. In all the auditor vids I’ve seen with wife/gf in the situation, cops always fish more aggressively with the woman.

 

Know you know we feel as black people, this shit happens all day, months, and years!!! We can’t even get out to check until they tell us too!! Only in America 🇺🇸

 

The driver asks the passenger why does he think this is happening if the plate lamp is not out but she’s the one who trusts the police, go figure.

 

All occupants should be on the same page. Notice how cops almost always take the same position; follow the tone set by one considered ‘in charge’… We should be like that too. Having one person stand up and one have a passive, go along to get along attitude is often very destructive as far as police encounters go.

 

Classic argument when an officer gets push back “why is he so angry?”  Trying to make it seem like this guy is wrong for wanting proof before they get ticketed for something

 

Need to get Body Cams for this BS

 

I think every time they pull someone over in “error” they should pay a set fee out of their own pockets!

 

I got pulled over 20 years ago in Compton, California for having my front view mirror obstructed by a pair of dogs tags. Here’s the funny part… I was driving a lifted full size Ford Bronco with tinted window in the back. The cops pulled me over followed for over two miles… Explain to me, how the F$&k could they see what was hanging in my lifted truck 🤔 They couldn’t… and they just used that as an excuse to search my truck and feed off my ignorance. Give it that I was only 19 years old at the time. I now wish a Mofo would try to pull that BS now! 😡

 

Wow…..that was thee MOST heart-felt apology I’ve ever heard….”It happens”…..

 

Surprised they let him out look at the light. Most time when people ask they told no stay in car you can check after the stop is over.

 

I have had this happen a couple times , always late at night . Looking for DUI people on the road . That cop chick was lying her ass off . What is funny is apparently in her world lying is justified .

 

If she was behind them and thought she made a mistake that’s okay it happens,
But as soon as she walked up to the car she would have noticed it. The passenger and the cop’s partner were standing behind the car and both agreed it was on. The lady cop should have walked up to the window and said, sorry for the mistake I thought you plate light was out, now that I got up to your car I see it is working. Sorry again and have a nice evening. The fact that she walked up to while passing the plate and still asked for the drivers info, just proves that cop is dishonest.

 

So she wants everyone to believe that she didn’t know that the light was working fine although she walked right by it?

 

Bruh this is so perfect. One person completely trust the police. Totally respects the police and they are pulled for no reason. Even when the officer walks up to the car she can see the plate light is on. She should say hey my bad the plate light is on I couldn’t see it from my car. You are free to go. Instead they violate your rights and identify you with no cause. Lol. I will be filing a complaint which will do absolutely nothing. It felt good to say I’m sure

 

Once they saw the deputy was lying they should remain silent and not answer their questions. This was a BS stop to try and get a reason to search your car.

 

Ehh, it’s good they called them out. However the whole point was to run her license. At the time they recognized that the light was working fine it then became an illegal stop and she should have never surrendered her license. But at least she’s following up with a complaint.

 

Obviously a fishing expedition by the police. If the cops thought that her tag light was out, it would have been obvious to the cops that it was working as soon as they got out of their car and approached the vehicle. The stop should have ended there with an apology from the officer.. So then the cop started asking intrusive questions that insinuated that there might be some sort of domestic violence in progress. Very deceptive.. And the police wonder why the growing public has become increasingly negative towards the police.

 

This couple should FOIA dash cam and body cam footage of this incident. I’d give anything to hear the two officers’ conversation prior to and after the stop. This was clearly a pre-textual stop and it’s quite possible they would have discussed carrying it out prior to effecting it. And if they had any insight at all, they would know just how badly they had f***ed up, and that a complaint was incoming and they’d likely want to discuss ways to effect sme damage control. Depending on what’s there there could quite possibly be fruitful grounds for a civil rights law suit too. Kudos to the couple for putting these cops firmly in place.

 

As you see the metamorphosis of a citizen distrusting police.

 

Same thing happen to me .But the cop would not let me out of the drivers seat so i asked can my wife check .The cop went to his car and said it was a mistake. I left after shaking my head at him and said to bad your fish did not bite. We also had him on camera.

 

It’s funny to me that people still don’t understand that the police are not your friends

 

See how she intentionally lights the flashlight in to the camera when she sees that she is being recorded.

 

biggest potential victims would be the dogs that would be put down and taken away for a lie from a tyrant. they wonder why they are actually hated. with the full extent of the word.

 

I wish all this existed back In the 90s and 2000s. So many times I got pulled over illegally and searched. Also passengers getting id for no reason. Now I know my rights

 

Meanwhile if she realized she pulled her over in error she should have just let her go but she just wanted to run her license so bad

 

“You have a plate lamp out” Although we can clearly read/scan your plate w/o lighting, we’re gonna need to steal both your time and money anyway. I continue to have no sadness in my heart when blue liners die.

 

Its 1:45am and she lied as pretext to pull you over, assuming you may be drunk. These kinds of traffic violations should not be subject to police enforcement. Make people get a yearly vehicle inspection and stop pulling people over for these types of things that often lead to worse outcomes.

 

Classic pretextual stop. She got busted and decided it would be a bad idea to do her usual fishing expedition. Not everyone is gonna get out to check if she’s telling the truth. My guess is that department has an illegal quota system.

 

copsplaining: ‘I would never pull you over for no reason.”
reality: I pull people over for made up reasons every day.

These types of stops infuriate me. I’ve had similar but only realized it later due to seeing the same lie here on YouTube.

I am shocked they allowed him to exit vehicle. Next time they will say no for “their safety”

She shouldn’t have taken her license further than the Jeep when she saw that the light was not out. This is plainly a stop and ID for warrants….

Just another fishing expedition for another corrupt police department… Thanks for honoring your oath !

They still got their I.D. fix. That’ll get them thru another half an hour maybe until they have to harass someone else. When an active warrant comes up, it justifies all the lying in their minds.

Back the BLUE till it happens to YOU.
Another citizen lost.

Lady Cop: why did you still run her name if there was no crime?
Man Cop: why didn’t you tell the lady cop to stop if there wasn’t a crime?

I live in my an they pull this shit all the time. I’m shocked they let you go look. But the moment they seen the light works the stop is over an you must be released. But they didn’t want on a fishing trip.

always film the police!!!!!

All these cops do try to do is give you extra traffic citations. She made a mistake and she apologized. Again a BS charge.

How The Media Helps The Police LAUNDER Their Reputation!!!

Georgia Fort breaks down how the media helps the police demonize perfectly innocent people, and maintain a narrative that the cops can do no wrong. They tell us who to hate, who to trust, who to even vote for. There is a reason why many people no longer trust the news. The Benjamin Dixon Show is a progressive morning show and podcast covering news and commentary from a progressive perspective. Cautiously idealistic yet reasonably pragmatic. Black Liberation is Black Excellence. The live show, which also encompasses On The Clock w/Georgia Fort & Like It Or Not, streams daily Monday-Friday 8 am ET- 10 am ET. The Podcast is available daily on all major platforms.

The Benjamin Dixon Show YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/TheBenjaminDixonShow @The Benjamin Dixon Show

Dash Cam Catches Cop Lying and Falsely Arresting Veteran

Cop really falsely accused someone because he got honked at, then rear ends them, Then strips their rights away, and causes a traumatic event. What a lovely display of justice

I love how he admitted he had seen someone doing somthing wrong and then stopped perusing the person speeding because his ego was hurt, these the kind of people we let “police”

OMG, he started off with a lie. Telling dispatch the driver slammed on his brakes in front of him. Did the lying ass trooper forget he’s being recorded. He needs to be fired immediately!!

Detainee: invokes his right to silence
Officer: “he wants to continue to yell at me!”

It so creepy how comfortable the officer seems while spinning this lie. Hes a professional at it. Sad that we have these dirty officers out there. When an officer lies like this they should be fired immediately.

This is why we must start looking at hiring practices of officers. As a therapist that deals with clinical psychology, there are many personalities that do not belong in the police department. I question that he is one of those people. He is about power, he had no qualms to lie immediately to get his way. This is a bad Officer. Police need to hire professional to deal with the psychology of hiring an officer, or this is what you get. Very sad and very dangerous.

“I’m just doing my job”

Obviously…this dude is the reason why people have a hard time trusting cops. I understand that traffic stops are the most dangerous for police officers, but this guy put people’s lives in danger.

When police officers do stuff like this I understand why some people are afraid of cops

It honestly terrifies me to think about what has been done in the past WITHOUT cameras recording.

I feel so bad for the chick in the car that has to sit through this officer’s bs and even more that shes is apologizing to him and even more that she should know to plead the 5th to not give the cop any ground in court

This makes my blood boil. The cop literally lied by saying “he’s still back there yelling and cursing” fucking unbelievable. I don’t think I could’ve remained so calm

This cop put people in danger over his ego, plain and simple. Departments really need to do better sociological evaluations. The fact this this guy carries a gun is scary.

“This guy was exercising his fourth amendment right to express his frustration at me so I had to put him in cuffs.”

“This is yet ANOTHER encounter where an officer attempted to criminalize behavior that their EGO could not tolerate”
Well said, and the amount of these i have watched where a cop’s ego is a major factor in the encounter is very disturbing.
We don’t just need the bad ones weeded out, but a better job done in the screening process to determine if people like this should be given the job in the first place.

Who knew these “brave” cops were so fragile and could be threatened by curse words. Pathetic.

When a retail employee is expected to have more emotional control while dealing with belligerent people than cops, there’s a problem.

This is exactly the kind of person that will end up wrongfully shooting someone and trying to blame it on them. He should be fired, sued and never allowed to carry a badge again. I support all good cops but this is not one of them. I’m very curious to see what happens with their lawsuit and I hope you will do an update about it.

This cop is a clown. Rips a guy out of his car and then says he needs to start acting like a human being. Constantly interrupts the wife to tell her she’s interrupting then says nothing.

This is soo sad that you still have cops that clearly just joined the force to be a bully .

“When he wants to calm down and act like a human being…” I will attack another person physically if my feelings are hurt and I’m trying to force them to accept my authority but they are the ones not acting like a human being!

This is a classic case of why cops having dash cams and body cams is so important. The video was able to provide proof the officer was lying. Also the victim got citations when he did nothing wrong. But honk of course. Not sure if there is a fine for honking at a police officer who makes an unsafe turn in front of you. I don’t think a police officer lying to fellow officers and on the police report to railroad a citizen who did nothing wrong but honk at him is the conduct of a good officer. I hope he can get his citations taken off his record, get his money back he had to pay. Also have this officer held accountable for his actions. If he is not held accountable and gets away with lying, then he will continue to do so. Future citizens will suffer as a result as well as making his fellow officers and police force look bad by association and for covering up for him.

Damn this cop is screwed even admitting on camera he arrested him for cussing. Biggest issue with police in the US is utter lack of knowledge. Honestly my AIT was 9 months in order to work on aircraft but in a few weeks time you can have a gun in order to enforce laws you have no knowledge of. I would require at least a BS in law in order to become a police officer. Think it would greatly reduce the criminal in blue aspects of so called law enforcement

For anyone who missed it, the second trooper asks Wingo “Are you hot?” to see if they are being recorded. He knew it looked bad and his primary concern was covering for another officer.

Just another example of “one bad apple spoiling the bunch”, or a “thin blue line” culture that protects criminals in uniform over law-abiding citizens?

The officer asking “Are you hot?” is a clear indication that their conversation would have gone ENTIRELY differently had there not been any recording devices active. This conduct is indicative of a blatant disregard for the truth in favor of using their power irresponsibly to fulfill personal agendas.

First off, I’m not a cop. The thing that most everyone seems to overlook is the fact that our US supreme court passed a law in 1974 that states that an officer of the law may lie to a perp in order to get the perp to admit to a crime and there will be no charges or anything at all brought against the police officer for lying. So essencially our supreme court has made every police officer in these United States a LIER!! The only thing that can be done is abolish that law and make all policemen accountable for their actions and make it against the law for them to ever lie to the “PERP”!! There will be no trust in our police force until this law is changed and enforced.

This cop needs to be fired and get sued for falsifying evidence to arrest veteran.
Abolish Qualified Immunity.
You can clearly see the cop hit the veteran.

“There’s no need for the 5th” is easily the slimiest shit a cop can ever say.

Cop who just hit there car: “I’m trying to get him to calm down he’s yelling at me for no reason”

Guy who’s relatively calm for someone who was just rear ended: “i want your name and badge number”

Can you imagine the amount of dirt that was swept under the rug when they didn’t wear cameras and didn’t have a camera phone in every pocket?

This cop is completely out of touch with reality. He says this dude needs to calm down and act like an adult human being. Meanwhile, this cop is a childish bully. Another dangerous mental reject with a badge.

He gets mad because someone honked at him, just imagine how mad he gets in other situations. Absolute egotistical controlling maniac.

I love how the coo keeps stating,”he want to keep yelling and cussing me out” all he said was “you f’ing hit my car” once and never swore after and didn’t even yell after that

Another police officer believes he can do anything to a citizen. We do not need these men in law enforcement.

Wow i can’t believe how blatantly he’s ling even though he knows the dash cam is rolling. Just imagine how they treat citizens when there is no video going. What a joke.

As a veteran, this idiot’s brush off of the wife telling him her husband had PTSD makes me want to send my whole VFW membership after him. This guy is a terrible cop 5x over, and anyone that wants to argue the other things he did were worse, I’d be willing to agree.. but man that pisses me off

It’s so disgusting how the law enforcement officers can lie so easily and think nothing of it. Thank God there is video evidence that spoke the truth of what really happened. And if this officer feels he has the right to pull someone out of the car like that handcuffed them and throw them in the back of the car because his feelings are hurt he needs retraining his feelings count for nothing it’s the law that counts for everything

The word of the year is “accountability”. The guy that got pulled over was holding his officer accountable right there on the spot and the officer didn’t want to hear it.

“He wants to continue to yell at me for no reason” – after he calmly asks for badge number and name – thank goodness for cameras – finally catching some of the BS that goes on out here

As an Arkansan, I can fully verify that this, as well as the many other videos of Arkansas law enforcement posted here, is exactly how Arkansas law enforcement acts on a daily basis. Sense of superiority, flagrant abuse of power, shaming citizens with whom they interact, rarely reprimanding their own. It’s systemic and deeply troubling.

This hits a nerve with me being I’m a fellow disabled combat veteran with PTSD. Mr Donner was super chill compared to what he could really do when actually upset I’m sure.

“you gonna let me talk or interrupt me the entire time?” after the wife explains his severe PTSD. this cop is appalling.

.. I would like to see how this story unravels. They definitely have a case if they pursue it properly.

It’s hard to seek justice when the same people who are suppose to exercise our faith in justice are actually the people destroying our trust in it.

When he said “until he can act like a human being” I almost threw up. This man had a full blown temper tantrum because he was gonna get in trouble for hitting someone’s car, and took it out on innocent people. This man has no place in civilized society

The only thing I can conclude is: These type of officers never had any “control” in their life. All seem to have mommy issues, rough relationships/no relationships, and get a “high” at work when they get to use their powers. Most of these people- look forward to coming into work. Sheesh. They all need help.

As someone who lives in a free country in Europe, I can’t imagine what it must be like to constantly live under this kind of corruption and tyranny. I hope one day Americans can become actually free, rather than the make believe freedom they live in now.

I use to support the police. However, when I realized that videos like these are uploaded more then once per day and lawsuits are filed daily as well. These lawsuits, if ending up in the victims favor, will not effect the officer one bit as it then becomes the responsibility of the tax payer.

Qualified immunity has got to go, until then law enforcement officials will feel like they can do anything they want.

In addition, being able to plunder people’s treasures during a highway robbery committed by police who simply only need say “this person, whom I know nothing about, shouldn’t have this much money or valuables, they are drug dealers even though I have zero evidence of this” has also gotta go and it’s embarrassing that I even have to say this.

This is insane to me. How does these officers get away with that stuff? I wonder what happened before cameras? Bc if they’d do this on camera? I’d hate to see what they’d do off camera

It’s amazing how many officers seem to take the sound of a car horn personally even when they block the road or drive recklessly. Road rage is not exactly what you want in a police interaction.

This state trooper has zero integrity and all his cases should be reexamined. Willing to blatantly lie on camera and to fellow officers is sickening.

The way the officer opened his door just because he cussed is an immediate sign that he has anger issues and a fragile ego. These people CANNOT be in law enforcement. This is the problem

The audacity he has to say “calm down and act like a human being”. Wow. Just wow. After he pounced on that man like he was some wild animal and wrestled him out of his car to put him in handcuffs and then throw him in the backseat.