State Troopers Freaks Out Over Camera

Why would you do this?
Why would you do this?
This is a throwback audit that was definitely underrated. Since this was going up on Facebook I decided to upload for the new subscribers

 

These clowns are unfortunately exemplary specimens of the 2 worst traits in law enforcement… paranoia and low intelligence. As a bonus they are excellent in wasting funds for a frivolous pursuit of answers

 

Holy shit the amount of money in maintenance for flight time is crazy. They spent all that money just to film you filming. They got some really good footage too. Got better footage of the facility than you ever would have got. They are so dumb 😅

 

My blood boiled just watching this. The fact that Leo’s are taking a lawful activity and trying to turn it into an illegal activity is disgusting. Interesting how they confront someone who is a law abiding citizen but when it comes criminals who attack innocent people they refuse to take action.
He’d doesn’t have any ID and does not want to Identify himself. Cop Code for he’s a troublemaker. Time to escalate and intimidate.
When you know you exist to harm and not help the public, you [police] will be terrified when the public video records the public building from which you harm the public.
It’s a shame how their enthusiasm stops at the entrance to a school shooting.
You have to love the irony in the expenditure of resources for a non crime and the lack of action for a real crime and threat. Truly only cowards would exert such power against a citizen who is not committing a crime and hide when a person is killing children and teachers. The only reason they approached that man is because he didn’t pose a threat. Edit: The helicopter would run between 380 and 420 an hour just for fuel.
The footage from the helicopter was probably more valuable to someone trying to gather Intel on the building than any footage from his cameras.
After awhile the things they say just start sounding not only the same but just insane. this is madness.
If what the cops are doing to this guy is not harassment, I don’t know what is.
2016 seems like 1000 years ago in the scope of 1st amendment audits. The ridiculous over reaction to Phil walking down the side walk with a camera is beyond the pale. A chopper, troopers blocking off traffic, officers back away from him as if he is carrying a bazooka. Absolute insanity.
Too bad they are to scared to protect our children like they protect “their” building.
Imagine treating people so badly that you’re afraid they’re gonna come blow up your building.
Handled PERFECTLY, Phillip. As soon as you said, almost under your breath, “Am I detained” they said “No” and you immediately began walking away. Yet, he insisted that you weren’t being detained after physically blocking your exit.
“We need your ID so if this building gets blown up we can blame you for it. Come on man, why wont you give your ID?!”
I have to stop around 3:50, to point out that the police officer doesn’t even seem to know when 9/11 actually happened. He points out in the last (5) years, but 9/11 happened in 2001. If this was in 2016, then 9/11 was 15 years prior not 5 years. What was it that happened in The Last 5 Years prior to this video that’s got him so worked up? DHHS memo Maybe?
I remember this. These guys want to be knee deep in an “incident” so badly. “Why would you want to?”
Fascinating response to filming places they deem odd. Their paranoia is fueled when you don’t sheepishly comply with their questions. They know it is a consensual conversation but get more alarmed when you lack their same desire to talk to them.
The fact that LE reversed AGAINST TRAFFIC to follow a person with a camera, risking an accident is just astonishing.
“It may be a matter of interest to others. That’s why I’m recording.” They couldn’t understand that. But 1 hour after you post it, there are 11,000 views. There will be 250,000 views in a week or two, if not more.
When you asked him a question.. “what’s odd about taking pictures of a public building”, his answer was just, “because”. Imagine the response you would get if you answered their questions by saying, “because”!
“We want to ID you” because you’ll be the first one to be arrested if something happens.
Ha, they gave you even better footage of the building/grounds (via the COPter Cam) than you could capture on the ground…Silly Cops tricks are for Auditors!
Watching this vintage video and thinking how bad the DPS has been withholding information on the Ulvade shooting. I cant trust them AT ALL!

Police attempt to intimidate, but victim thanks cameraman

 

The officer kept telling everyone that the auditor was immoral, yet the officer was the one who was immoral. Kudos to the woman for standing up to the officer and telling him he is the problem.
Great to see an informed citizen. Even in distress she was alert enough to see through his manipulation.
Absolutely nothing this cop said has any basis in reality or law. It should be terrifying to anyone who sees this to know this person wears a badge. He’s delusional.
What a baby! I can understand if peeps is getting all up in you grill, but to be just standing there. This Officer has real big issues that should be addressed.

 

Silence is undefeated, it can’t be beaten.

 

“That’s fine. It’s not me, it’s you.” LOL Love that the poor girl knows that he is recording for her safety as well. Cant trust these officers nowadays. :/ I wish that wasnt the case.

 

That cop was about to lay some serious BS on that lady to get her to talk.. and he didn’t want it recorded. To her credit she knew the camera was good for her and bad for the cop.

 

Yeah she’s certainly upset Officer, because of you, not the auditor.
It tells a lot when a police officer is so concerned that he’s being recorded.
“This man exploits people for a living”. Oh, the irony 🙄

 

Defense Counsel: “Exactly what did Jorge say that impeded your investigation?” Officer Linn: “He remained silent.” Defense Counsel:: How did Mr. Sabarrio physically impede or obstruct your investigation?” Officer Linn: “He was standing there on a public sidewalk filming.” Proof positive that single-digit intelligence qualifies you for the Sarasota Police Department.
This cop manipulates, intimidates, threatens, abuses his authority, and gets off on exerrting his power. Essentially a sociopath and should be in any authoritative position.
“I’m more comfortable standing right next to this guy recording because I trust a random stranger more than I trust the police”
Look at the officer face when the victim thanks the guy for recording…….
Every vile thing the officer said about the camera man was exactly what I saw in this officer’s actions. He was disrespectful and manipulative and traumatised the victim more than she needed to be. He had no decency or regard for humanity. What a vile creature. He protected no one and served his own narrative.
wow. just wow. this cop, escalated the situation for NO REASON. the fact that the cop told the witnesses, that the cameraman is there to obstruct, could’ve cause them to even attack him. And when the women thanked him, jeez, i would’ve loved to see the cops expression up close. Well done. keep it up.
Cop: “I’m giving you a “lawful order” that i know is not a lawful order. Total POS.
Pure Narcissistic, that’s exactly what that Tyrant Cop is, well done to this Auditor….!!
Anyone else catch how he was trying to dox the Youtuber. He kept stating his Full name..
The officer is inciting hatred towards a member of the public.
Police are becoming more despicable than ever. Instead minding his own business he completely disregards the victim and goes on a power trip. In the light of Uvalde incident I totally lost my respect and confidence for police. I realize police are NOT here to PROTECT the public or to uphold the law.
getting pretty bad for the cops when the victim(s) feels more comfortable with a cameraman around and not the police.
We can all only wish someone is recording, should we be interacting with law enforcement. Pretty sure a camera on scene has saved many lives and has kept countless innocent people out if jail.
The lady was already on the ground crying when the camera walked up and the public servant tried to say it was the cammer who was causing her to cry. This public servant is everything that is wrong with policing in America.
Yep! Unlike the cops’, his recordings are readily available.
Cop put me in handcuffs deleted the video on my phone said if i want to make it hard on him hes going to make it hard on me. Still fighting the charges to this day and i couldn’t be more innocent
 @FryTheFly  Dont’ just record, livestream. Then he can only stop it, not delete it. And he’s caught stopping it which, besides being a civil rights violation, also is tampering with evidence.
 @FryTheFly  I’ve heard that same line for refusing a vehicle search. Sad state of affairs when standing up for your rights is “making it hard on the police”. Good luck bud!
Ma’am do you want to move over here?” “No, I’m comfortable here…” ROFL the cop STILL can’t get it through his head that the videographer is welcomed even after the victim thanks him for doing so. AMAZING
Props to the lady for knowing what was up. I hope she got everything sorted out and all is good with her now. #StayStrongSister
He should really read carefully and with thought the legal definition of “interfering with an investigation” in the pertinent law.
When she said no, there exploiting you not me. That’s crazy considering her state of mind and can still come to the theory that officers can be exploited through Shere stupidity.doxing him like that aswell the officer deserved to get chinned for that.
“I’m comfortable right HERE” God, that ego has some bruises to heal after she just dismantled everything the cop tried to pull in one foul swoop…
he exploits people for a living”Officer you and your profession exploit WE THE PEOPLE to fill your coffers. I love when cops get 75 dollars an hour to stand on a road doing nothing while real men and woman workers fix the roads
“he exploits people with his camera” Who is he exploiting? I would welcome this camera man in any interaction i ve had with police. LIARS, needs to be on camera for public safety.
another clown cop barking orders and making up lies that needs retraining in the law……..and he threatens state attorney office review….lol
I had the greatest laugh when she says “thank you” to the auditor. Cop looked so defeated – lol.
That cop was so desperately in need for someone, ANYONE, to agree with him he just couldn’t stop spewing his garbage rhetoric from start to finish. Definitely the 1st to have his hand up tattling to teacher or mommy too. What an embarrassment he made of himself 🤬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
WoW! When she said Thank You the Camera Man. It was a smack on the controlling officers face. What is the officer trying to hide? He afraid of a camera? She was not, she was happy and felt safer to know that there was recording for transparency.
“charges have been filed with the state attorney’s office.” L O L
Hahahahahahaha what a joke! Cops are always on a power trip! Intimidating and ridiculous
Even the lady knows he recording the cops. She literally says it’s for you guys not me and then thanks him for recording..
“This man exploits people for a living”. That’s pretty funny coming from a cop.
You know when a Cop acts like this that he was planning to jack a citizen up. The guy filming keeps them honest and they dont like that. Well done Chan Chan. That Cop need to be dealt with for trying to turn people against the Camera man. What a Disgrace he is
again the officer projecting their own insecurities on someone else. “this man exploits people for a living” “you’re causing all this” ” you have no decency for human beings” all the officer projecting his own issues onto someone else to make himself feel better
Cherry on top was the officer asked to “stand by him for safety” and she basicly said “no I feel safer with the auditor.”
That cop is just like your friend’s mean dad who always needed to control everything and was always “right”. Scary AF.

European Law prohibits filming the police in Davos

Saagar takes viewers through the agenda of the 2022 World Economic Forum held in Davos that made speech restriction and controls on free speech central to the agenda for the world to see

 

 

Censorship isn’t designed to combat disinformation, it’s designed to combat dissent.
The fact that they call it a conspiracy even tho they’re coming out and saying what their intentions are is just weird
This is a perfect example of DC journalist minds set. People reporting on World Economic Forum were labeled Conspiracy Theorists because it was the easier way to discredit them. Not everyone reporting on this is a Alex Jones wanna be 😂
“Recalibration of a whole range of human rights.” No.
During a 2018 trip to Italy, our tour guide in Florence told us to be careful not to take any photos of the police who were patrolling around the historical monuments. He said specifically “this is not America – this is not a free country. if they see you take their picture, they will confiscate your camera or phone and they will not return it. you don’t have rights here” It was pretty eye opening.
>> The US gov’t confiscates property here too. We are just not at their level yet.
>> Same thing in Greece.
>> Try filming a cop in Mexico.
>> So basically….get caught filming a cop in Italy – lose a $1000 phone. Get caught filming and or just releasing US soldiers commit war crimes – lose a 1000 years of your freedom.

>>  @Keith D.  Right. The irony is that while you can’t film anyone without their consent, the overlords will be recording your every move using facial recognition software in fully automated cities. Minority Report was a sci-fi preview of what they have been working on for years now.

PLEASE SAAGAR. Read into Central Bank Digital Currency. There was a full speech on it at Davos, as well as a 200 page published paper and a Federal Reserve Paper. The battle of Free Speech will be fought on CBDCs. You can lose your ability to buy/sell certain goods and services with centralized digital currencies.
Actually, there is no such law. You’re allowed to film police as long as it does not impede their work and they are allowed to ask you to stop if they feel that it does (which is of course open to abuse, but that’s a different conversation). Other than that you are free to do so. Hate to say it Saagar but you should research more before making wild claims (which you rightly demand of many other journalists)
How is wanting to redraw the lines of our basic human rights not a Reset?
To be fair she didn’t just say “recalibrate freedom of speech”, she was saying to recalibrate the whole spectrum, from freedom of speech on one end to freedom from harm on the other
Sagaar is absolutely right in so much of this and yet utterly wrong on some details. I’m Australian and I am so grateful he’s been one of the few journalists to have reported on the WEF and their garbage. If it wasn’t for Sagaar I wouldn’t have found out that the WEF is in fact a privately owned organisation, that peddles (and makes lots of money from) providing corporate access to government officials. I am grateful he’s pointed out what an Australian government official has said at DAVOS because its NOT being covered here at all. Without Sagaar I wouldn’t know these things. I am absolutely with him on free speech, but with a proviso that willful misinformation campaigns that cause damage are policed. I’d think he’d agree there’s a problem with who and how polices what’s misinformation along with determining if it was deliberate. BUT THAT SHITTY line about people being locked up in Australia for testing positive is so dead wrong. We DID NOT lock people up in camps for testing positive. That never happened, and its damned insulting to hear it again. I had someone shove that at me yesterday. When the outbreak started we had 1000s of people caught outside the country and many in countries where COVID was out of control. When we started letting people back in it was on the provision that they spent 14 days in quarantine. When people broke quarantine like they did in July 2020 we had 500 deaths from it. We tightened up the rules and for almost a year had very few deaths. The we relaxed those rules, Omicron got lose, selfish people went nuts and we went from under 1000 to over 8000 dead. Yes Sagaar for letting a few SELFISH people get their way we lost 7,000 lives. Its like the 19 dead children and their 2 teachers in Texas because a few SELFISH people get their way. Its just like these SELFISH people in Davos who want their way which is “the elites decide everything because they know better.”
We have some pretty strict laws about recording others her in California but we have this concept called a reasonable expectation of privacy that limit recording at those times but still allow for recording in public places. I don’t think it should get any stricter than that and, at the very least, it’s very important to be able to film public officials when they are doing the jobs that we, as a society, have asked them to do for us, such as how police treat the citizens, among other things.
They have the largest CCTV system and they are uncomfortable on camera 😂
This is completely incorrect. You’re perfectly allowed to film someone in public without their consent in Europe. Just not post it if they’re recognisable and specifically refused to consent.
Davos Man by Peter S. Goodman is a great book if anyone is looking for further reading on the Davos Crowd.

Cops arrested him for filming in public, but things took a bizarre turn when the case went to court

 

The arrest of a Texas cop watcher for filming in public is the most recent chilling example of how law enforcement across the country is attempting to roll back auditors’ First Amendment rights. Jack Miller, also known as Texas Sheepdog, was filming outside the Olmos Park, Texas, City Hall when police arrested and charged him with multiple crimes. The ensuing five-day trial and jury verdict reveal that citizens’ ability to film in public is facing new obstacles and concerted pushback from the government.

 

 

He should have immediately filed an appeal and had his sentence stayed a federal judge would have looked at that video and put a halt to the entire sentence
Assault on a Police Officer? He never touched them. Or Is hurting their fragile feelings by cursing at them a Federal Offense?
Maybe if the police stopped making frivolous arrest, they wouldn’t have to worry about charges being dropped. The police need to know and understand the law!
…Let me get this straight. He went out to film a PSA about not threatening cops, only to have the cops brutally assault him trying to help cops. The Irony in this story is off the charts. 📈🤦🏿
It would be interesting to hear the jury instructions. Should be appealed.
I have to believe that that jury had no idea what they were doing I saw nothing of what they charged him with.
This is a prime example of how our justice system is not about right or wrong but about money and power and ego’s
I’m surprised they aren’t drug testing you twice per day! (They charge you $30.00 each time!) Its a money racket… Financial extortion! Probation is far worse than serving the time … (Never accept probation!) – Michael B. Saari for Michigan State Senate 2022
He needs to get himself a lawyer who knows what the law is. Being a retired lawyer I cannot believe that he was convicted
how in the hell did a trial get the majority of the the jurors to have a guilty plea? it is SUPER clear to me that he wasnt resisting, and VERY clear that he did not attack a police officer and the fact that it was a toy gun not an actual fire arm means how did they tack on a fire arm charge with no fire arm? this sounds EXTREMLY fishy to me ( meaning like corruption )
>> Yeah, the gun charges got me as well… isn’t this in an open carry state and that was a toy rifle SLUNG over his back? Not very menacing.
Weaponized law enforcement. Imagine that.
I’m wondering how a jury can find you guilty of resisting arrest when there was no crime committed. Resisting arrest is a secondary charge. I would say I want another jury trial with new jury members, as seeing as those jurors must be incredibly incompetent. There was no crime to begin with, so how was resisting arrest of a crime that was never committed? 2nd Amendment? That’s not a crime. Blocking a pathway? Didnt see him blocking anyone. And assault on a peace officer!?!?!? Where in this video does it show this man lay a single finger on these cops!?!?!?!? Except maybe he pulled away from them when THEY TRIED TO GRAB HIM!!! And they tackled him to the ground, pulled his arm behind his back essentially breaking it to where he needed surgery 2 days later, hes laying there crying in pain, and they charged him with Assault on a peace officer!?!?!? Get the fuck outta here dude!!! So even though he had a fake gun (Even if real, we still have 2nd amendment), was not blocking a single person on the sidewalk, didnt commit a crime at all, and was the one brutally tackled to the ground and had his arm broken, he is still somehow found guilty on all charges? What video did these jurors see, because I see the complete opposite of these charges. Once again, to recap… Fake Gun, blocking no one’s movement, didnt lay a single finger on either of those cops, no crime committed, and being the victim of assault and battery and hes still charged with disorderly (Possibly Brandishing with intent to harm), blocking pathway, assault on peace officer, and resisting arrest!?!?!?!?!? What kind of a system are we in where we find our fellow man guilty at the hands of the corrupts crimes? I’m scared to live in this society. I dont want today’s corruption and abuse to be my future….

Show less

Amazing ID Refusal – Extreme ego check

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3iLQN5lDE8c” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

This cop is an huge embarrassment to all law enforcement officers …he yells and screams at the citizen, but when he gets on the radio, or his own supervisor approaches, he completely changes his demeanor .

 

If I was sitting on a police review board I would recommend this officer for a psych test and retraining. I see 2 major issues here. 1) His main job was to back up his partner. Hard to do that when your not backing up your partner. 2) He took a supervisor away from her job. He knew exactly what the law was and tried intimidation to get his way all he ended up doing was failing to do his job.
What’s crazy is cops like this get promotions instead of being fired like they should be
It’s worrying to have anyone walking the street who is unstable, but even more worrying when the unstable person is wearing a police uniform and carrying a gun. The miserable looking sergeant took no control of the situation whatsoever and allowed the unstable cop to keep ranting over her and she even condoned his worrying behaviour by saying that’s what he’s like. An appalling example of policing that gets a zero out of ten.
Funny how he changed his story. Both of these cops are liars.
OK, this cop is certifiably crazy! He has ranted for over a minute straight and says he is not the one creating a scene? Wow, denial ain’t just a River in Egypt.
The cop was so afraid of this guy that he turned his back on him, hilarious
This is a perfect example of what’s wrong with law enforcement today, officers forget who they work for.
Remember it is legal for a cop to lie to you. You can not trust anything they say so don’t you say anything to them.
It’s funny how he talks so normal to his sergeant but he was so loud and aggressive and raspy to the auditor
IF I were this officers Chief, I truly would tell this cop to calm down for his own good.
He comes across as ineffective and hostile.
“Did I ask you for ID?” The level of cowardess once his boss was there is amazing… She says “No, he explained to me pretty well”… What did he explain? Surely not told the truth. I’d pull up the bodycam footage and send it to her… is that what he explained to you pretty well? I guess not.
Maybe that cop met the first citizen who ain’t afraid of his loud and deep voice and attitude at all. He clearly changed his manner during the interaction. That filming guy was so calm and did a great job!
Between cowardly cops and covid I’m really tired of the word safety. It’s just like crying wolf too many times.
And that’s exactly why we need to film The Police because we know exactly what they are capable of doing so for our safety and our fellow civilians safety we need to police you Mr officer
Most people crack under that type of pressure, that’s why even after knowing the law most officers continue to ask for ID.
Camera guy handled that very well. Even made the cop laugh cause he realized how ridiculous his little rant was
Amazing how they ask “what, you have something to hide?” when their aggressive verbage and demands are because they have something to hide!
I love the way they CHOOSE to come up to harass photographers but it’s always the photographers fault that the cop made that decision!! UNBELIEVEABLE!
Yes they can ask for ID, but being told a dozen or so times” no”, is hardly vague. Asked and answered 12+ times. That’s attempted harassment and intimidation,grind you down til you (may) give in.
What a punk. There is no reason for this contact except to attempt to intimidate this photographer. He can ask all day and no one is obligated to give up their rights. These cops know the law and choose to ignore it because they can violate people’s rights with impunity.
I’m a roofer, I’ve fallen from 2 story houses for almost any reason as simple as looking down. My jobs way more dangerous then any cop. They mostly die from pulling people over on the freeway to rob them. Can’t feel bad for a crook!
So by the officer’s logic the photographer is creating a disturbance if he films them without identifying himself. And not creating a disturbance if he does identify. This cop has lost his shit, I really hope he watches this video and sees how stupid he sounds! Photographer your policy is to identify, officer yeah and your policy is, photographer I don’t have a policy, I’m dying over here. This cop is killing me, gunphones oh my God, we need more interaction with this officer.
Shoot.. classic roid-rage! Scary that there are folks like him walking around out there with badges and guns. Sad to see the lady cop put her head in the sand and cover for his obnoxious behavior. No good will come from protecting a guy like him. Next time he will cause bodily hard or perhaps kill someone and then what will she say… “no I don’t see a problem – he explained it to me and makes sense”? This guy is the type to get butt-hurt easily and I can see him planting drugs on people down the line or giving the next guy he comes upon a beating because that guy isn’t holding a camera phone… bummed to see this happen
No one needs to imagine how many law abiding citizen’s this out of control paranoid cop has f’d with over the years and how many he’s falsely arrested for HIS ego and butthurt. That dude has zero business being police, he’s disgrace. And tell the next grandma that shows up who backs up the paranoid losers that she is dismissed and can go have her prune juice. You good cops out there and yes there are some, you don’t have to wonder why so much of the public despises you now. There are hundreds if not thousands of videos like this and far worse of batshit cops trying to intimidate, threaten, falsely arrest, and brutalize law abiding citizens. Your fellow cops have earned the disdain and in many cases hatred.
“I think we are all on the same page” She was deliberately saying “you know we violate rights and intimidate the public, and we know we violate rights and intimidate the public”
Gotta love how these cops dance all around what they really think, and that is they have a badge and they can do whatever they want to you because your nothing.
When a cop says filming is stopping them from doing their job that means they’re unfit/incompetent for the job and they’re suffering from a.d.d. They need to turn in the badge and quit.
This cop is a flagrant intimidator. What you prefer, he will violate. He tries to install a policy on your side, and then tells you he has “a right” to ask you for ID. This is true, but you have a right to decline. Now, back to the Constitution and your oath – what was that about rights? Officer safety is one form of blame shift. But they also use YOUR safety to direct you into what they want. They authorize themselves to have authority over you and “safety” is their way in, but they work each side to qualify your rights. Nothing this cam man is doing gives the cop anything to work with. This cop isn’t just bad. He’s outta date. Sounds like he took his test when the qualifications to be a cop were relaxed or set lower. Actually, he sounds like an a$sh*le. How’d you like having that voice in your ear, being his wife. Ugh…!
Sergeant: “No… he’s just like that.” Me: “Well then maybe he shouldn’t be interacting with the public… find him a nice desk somewhere so he doesn’t make your department look bad.”
This guy HAS to be a former marine drill sgt. Just look at his stance, demeanor, hair and graveley voice. He is NOT used to being told no. Great job by the auditor standing his ground!
I live in Milwaukee and I had my rights violated so many, many times with the Milwaukee police department and surrounding counties we need more auditors HYPOCRISY AT IT’S BEST
For someone concerned about his safety he sure is quick to turn his face away and look away when he talks on the radio.
He’s one of those guys who scored too low on the ASVAB to be allowed in any branch of the military.
I worked with a guy with a voice like that and he was just as aggressive and loud. But as soon as the boss was around, so quiet and calm. Pissed me off so much I quit. Asshole wins again….
Lol, this cop should have just asked one question then left. I’m sure his boss was real happy to be called out to that urgent matter 😂.
It absolutely drives me nuts when law enforcement officers abuse and violate people. I watch to be educated. What these auditors are doing is priceless.
Old video. But, when ever a cop wonders why you won’t provide ID, ask for theirs right back. “Are you trying to hide something?”
I love how he says he’s worried about the drivers safety and his partner but stands in front of you the entire time. Next time ask him why He’s claiming he’s worried for their safety, since the supreme Court said they have no duty to protect civilians. Also the next time one of them says in this day and time and all the things that are happening – ask what things exactly is he talking about because I would be willing to bet he couldn’t name even one. Ask why he’s so worried about his safety when his job doesn’t even rank the top 10 most dangerous jobs you can have. They continually show that the things they say are nothing but propaganda with no basis in reality.
What a big box of rocks that cop is. He’s the one that’s escalating this entire thing. He should be doing his job in shutting his mouth. This shows just how intelligent and professional that he is 😡
12:30 – So because the rare concern comes up, EVERYBODY is a suspect, everybody is potentially a criminal. Right? So this cop admitted they see each person as a threat – “you know how it is out there.” So, what? There is one in 40,000 who would harm a cop, and that increases with population. Now we find justification for how THE PEOPLE are treated, and rights are violated under an assumption that you are already something you aren’t yet. Same thing with this cop. You are exercising your rights, where you should be, and then he conveys what your lawful actions ARE into what he needs to make them, by context. Sorry, dumb cop. You can’t reassign an ‘action’ (toward intent) because laws can’t be installed to contravene the Constitution and our rights. See how “they” corrupt the view, the perspective? It’s less obvious these days but “they” still do it. “They” just don’t insist it the same way. After all, “what ate you gonna do about it?”

Is This What You Want To Do | Cops Out Of Control

 

  • Yet another ticking time bomb just waiting to hurt someone. Hopefully he is removed before he does.
  • The cop that’s basically a psycho is used to walking up to people and scaring them. He’s not used to citizens knowing their rights let alone standing up to him.
  • It’s frightening just how much that cop has to restrain himself from being violent. I feel so bad for his family.
  • Risk to the department = 100% correct, that officer is a liability
  • “Don’t walk up behind me!” What a coward. Like someone is going to film themselves assaulting a cop.
  • “He’s going to be one of those type” = he’s a citizen that knows his rights and knows the law better than I do.
  • I cannot comprehend what these deputies think they are accomplishing other than making the public hate them.
  • This is hypocritical on multiple levels. Some of the officers refuse to identify, but want the auditor’s ID. The crazy cop says he doesn’t answer questions, but proceeds to question the auditor. The crazy cop gets in the auditor’s face, but the auditor is then told to give the cops some space.
  • There’s no de-escalation when verbal judo is taught as their policy. Above the law. No code of conduct This is why we all must film our public servants If they don’t want to act like public servants They need to be fired
  • Cops: “Do you see a gun in my hands? Dont mention anything about my gun”
  • Also cops- Cop: “Do you have any guns in the car?” Citizen: “Yeah, its in the trunk” Cop: “Step out of the car please. Officer Safety”
  • This dude goes 0 to 1000! Is he crazy? Senile? Whatever the case, he doesn’t need a badge.
  • They’re absolutely correct, that one officer is a danger to the entire department. He should be put on desk duty till he learns the laws and some anger management techniques. F— bully.
  • Its not that a Cop is an out of control Thug that’s really the point. It’s how many other “Cops” either helped him or stood around and watched that shows how broken this system is.
  • It doesn’t take much to trigger abusive people. Those with low emotional control will cling to words like “baiter” “agitator”, etc.
  • So six cops for a guy filming…… & people wonder why the crime rate is so bad everywhere. 🙄
  • Weird how the plate carrying vest becomes a security blanket for the police. The cop who was clutching his vest was seething with anger for a minimal challenge to his authority. Absolutely terrifying dude.
  • Dang, Seeing that cop go a little crazy like that scares the sh*t out of me..And the rest of these cops follow suit cuz he is above them…These Cops Need To Learn How to Deal with Cameras & People in/on Public Property…..
  • The entire department needs to be fired and new leadership needs to come in. The one cop hand to be held back, imagine what he’s like when the camera isn’t on.
  • If the Chief of police is disturbed by how these officers act then there’s hope. If he doesn’t then nothing will change. The people of that city deserve better. These tyrants should be fired or at least reprimanded
  • Louisiana police are scary. They get away with so much. This guy has guts!!
  • Always in fear of their lives. Give us space while he walks up trying to intimidate. Law enforcement out of control.
  • Something that ‘We the People University’ didn’t show was that after all of that, the Sheriff’s Department LOCKED the front door to their PUBLIC Lobby. When will these PUBLIC SERVANTS (Government Employee’s) understand that they Work for the PUBLIC, not themselves or their ‘Feelings’!!!
  • I love how no matter what police department or state it is, they always say rules and policy states blah blah blah, the problem with that is rules and policy is NOT law, and rules and policy does NOT apply to the citizens. They only apply to the officers and other government officials only.
  • 2 questions, who do I need to call to make a complaint on this officers conduct? And can I make a complaint even if i wasnt involved. Because I watch audits all day and that officers behavior was absolutely top 10 most deplorable public interaction.
  • wow, the arrogance and ego is dripping off these cops, they are a danger to the public with their superiority complexes, they should be fired because of their attitude.
  • You can’t polish a terd into a diamond, you can’t retrain a bully psycho cop to be a good cop, it’s not in them.
  • The cop said “Give us space” without a hint of irony. facepalm
  • The most consistent behavior I see in just about every video with a cop in it is the need for them to give orders, no matter how irrelevant. They just can’t help it.
  • The wrong attitude and temperament to be an officer,very poor and unprofessional. Then he has the cheek to advise you to calm down, unreal. God help us with policing of this quality. It’s a disgrace.
  • If that guy was ready to snap of camera can you imagine the evil things he does when no one is watching that whole crew needs to be written up
  • Make a list here…”What’s the point?”
  1. Education
  2. Transparency
  3. Accountabilit
  4. Authority
  5. Boundaries
  6. Jurisdiction
  7. Use of Rights
  8. Knowledge check
  9. Reinforce trust
  10. Risk Management

 

  • Man love your channel. It teaches you a lot. Gives you an understanding of what the law is. Making people aware. Thanks and keep up the great work.
  • Auditor respectfully asks for more personal space and gets denied. Then the police demand more personal space.
  • 5:20 The sheer anger in their faces and the contempt for these public law-abiding citizens is horrific!
  • This escapee from the slow school gets so exasperated when a citizen doesn’t follow his impotent orders. Why do police forces hire people with obvious mental and interpersonal skills? It appears to me that every community in the U.S. said let’s hire juiced up weight lifters (who btw in my experience cannot fight for crap) and those with borderline personality disorders to be our police force.
  • Can you just imagine what these cops would do if you didn’t have a camera
  • These public servants characters has to be terminated from law enforcement. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on drugs for their demeanors.
  • the police really do think they lord over us. That’s a real problem. thanks for standing up to them.
  • The “DONT TALK ABOUT MY GUN” roid rage guy looks just like a bull ready to charge! That cop is going to seriously hurt someone someday soon!😱
  • THIS SHIT IS ABUSING HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY. I grew up with an abuse Father and this man is not stable. If anyone knows his wife and family make sure they are ok. He is geared to trigger any citizen that has been abused. Either way he is going to hurt someone or get himself hurt. He has no business working with the public.
  • 5:56 “YOU SOUND AGGRESSIVE, SIR!!” What a piece of work this cop is. He cannot control his tempter or mood and consistently overreacts to ordinary conversation. Why does he have a job that deals with the public?
    • The irony of that moment wasn’t lost on me
  • “Here’s the deal…” Copsplaining 101, a required course at police academies.
  • Even the officer that steps in between the two realizes that this guy is out of control and he will go Hands-On if he didn’t have a camera he would have already been beat up
  • I thought the gentleman did an outstanding job dealing with corrupt police, he was very clean precise and sounded very intelligent. He also knew when to play the cards of his particular operation, and YouTube channel. Very good exposure, I do hope that there are law enforcement around the world that watch these videos and understand that they are not better than the civilians that they serve, the people are not peasants, and they are not kings, they serve the public.
  • Amazing how there’s so many cops in the station doing nothing and have time to stand around aimlessly for people w cameras. People freak out when you want to lower the budget of police this is why. Or say 3k dollars license plate scanners that shouldnt exist if the 4th amendment was actually taken seriously
  • What’s really astounding is the violation of civil liberties over and over and over and over and over and over again, but these goons never face consequences. Intimidation and harassment is a direct violation of 4th amendment rights at the least, and these goons need to be charged federally
  • If a citizen has a gun and it is in his holster I bet the cop brings up the guns and gets all scared and throws them to the ground but it was never in the citizen’s hand.
  • Are mental evaluations even considered when hiring officers? The unhinged officer in this video is going to end up hurting someone, if he hasn’t already…The officers standing around and just watching the complete mental and emotional breakdown of a fellow officer are just as appalling.
  • That cop needs to be fired and obviously with that many cops for a camera means they can let officers go and downsize since they have nothing else to do but harass law abiding citizens
  • That one cop is scary he doesn’t need to be retrained he needs to be fired! It is sad to me than any other cop would stand up for him stand by him or try and justify how he’s acting.
  • Cop acted like he just questioned his manhood!
  • “You see a gun pulled out?” Something tells me that if you’re openly carrying in this encounter and you say exactly the same thing, their attitudes are very different.
  • Yelling officer invading personal space of calm auditor: “YOU SOUND AGGRESSIVE SIR, CALM DOWN!” I can’t imagine how violent that officer is when there’s no witnesses nor cameras.
  • “YOU’RE ACTING AGGRESSIVE!”…says the guy yelling…Riiiight.
  • “You sound aggressive” as he screams and walks towards him smh.
  • Why do cops always feel the need to put their hands on their vests like they’re badasses? Their body language speaks volumes. Total disdain and contempt for citizens. 😡😡😡
  • Great example that the Government hires thugs to do thug work. They would have not acted this way unless they were trained to do so. That most aggressive pig would have shoved you off of public property because he was told to treat citizens this way. None of their actions had anything to do with law enforcement. They saw citizens with cameras and you are the enemy. Why are we the enemy? Who instructed these pigs that we are the enemy. Everyone of them treated you with contempt. Like how dare you believe you can walk and take pictures as if you are a free people. It was all about putting fear into you way to stand up to the corruption.
  • This is most certainly not the first time these tyrants have misbehaved, and tried to intimidate the public!
  • Berkholtz must be going through something to go off like that. I honestly pray he gets some help. Cops are human, to me he is at his breaking point, and it’s not related to this encounter. I’d normally would condem him, but I’m trying to be better.
    • @Steven Larratt  no I’m not, but someone who recognizes people with extreme psychological issues related to stress.
  • Imagine if the cop came up to a citizen open carrying and said he needed to take the weapon while chatting for “officer safety” and the citizen went off the same way, mocking officer safety and saying “do you see a gun in my hand?”
  • I had a patient who was a serial killer. He was caught when he killed a cop. (He became my patient only after he killed the cop). He turned out to be a sociopath. Because I was not his victim type, we became comfortable around each other during interviews and psychological testing. On the other hand, I would not be comfortable around Officer Berkholz. This man is a danger because his short temper will set him off. His behavior indicates he has violent traits. I would guess that he’s exhausted at the end of each day just from trying to keep himself from losing control and getting violent. People who carry weapons and have authority over people should not be this “wound up.” My serial killer patient was more in control of himself than this cop. That cop needs to be in a position where he has no contact with the public. He really shouldn’t even be allowed to own or carry a gun. If he hasn’t already, he’s going to hurt someone when given the chance. He’s on the lookout for that opportunity/excuse.
  • He even said, “one of those type.” Right then he should’ve known that what he was doing was perfectly legal. And the officer should’ve just walked away.
  • Officer : That’s all we are asking for is give us space. But before that officer “right here” gets within 1foot of the camera man. And was highly aggressive. He seems like a liability to the department. And a threat to society
  • When even their own cop buddy co-worker holds them back from advancing on The People, you gotta ask yourself what he’s already done.
  • They know people will see this and they still behave this way. That’s how confident they are there will be no repercussions
  • How come the guy filming can “Demand name and badge number” of police without identifying himself? I am not a cop but If the guy filming got in front of my property with that attitude, and was a motor mouth like he has, it would be understandable to want to move him along or put a sock in it for him. The cops maybe wrong but this guy filming is so annoying, he’d make most people flare up. Not just cops.
  • Why do SOME cops get angry so fast? There is a BIG percentage of cops that DO NOT know the law that they are supposed to uphold. Happens so often WOW
  • Imagine what that one cop does on the road when interacting with people who don’t know their rights.
  • I always wonder if law enforcement attracts this type of person, or if normal people become this type of person.
    • It’s both. Worked around cops for almost a decade. Many come into the farce with this type of personality disorder but others grow into it over time as they go year after year of what is a mostly boring job. They can’t handle the monotony and stress that long. After years of operating within a filter where they are way over exposed to idiots and criminals they stop being able to see people as anything but. These types were not cut put for the work, but most of their skills are only secondary type in usefulness to other jobs, so they don’t often have much to offer for a position with similar pay and benefits. So they are stuck. They hate their life and they take it out on everyone else.
  • Who sounds aggressive. The grey beard old Cop, that’s who. A group of the reason for the people to make their law enforcements to pay and carry their each own liability insurance
  • Imagine what that one would do on a dark back street when he wasn’t being filmed. Now imagine how the others would support him.
  • Mark my words ,, this department will be in the news for hurting someone or a bad violation of their rights … they are nasty and out of control .
  • See this is what I have an issue with. As soon as an officer is called out for him doing wrong, trying to escalate a situation, gets told off his higher ranked officer and asked to leave the vercinity, they still decide to bark orders at you “Don’t go into restrictive area’s” , “Don’t do this, don’t do that“. Its like a psychological thing going on here. Even when you have done nothing wrong, you will never get an apology from any officer for doing something wrong. They have to display their control and dominance to you to show that they are in control. I am sorry to say, but as soon as that officer started barking at the auditor, that control was lost. Police are SUPPOSE to show a high level of professionalism to the people. If they have a right to be there, let them be. They are not your children so you do not need to give them directives. The reason why they give out directives is a power play. This is mentally disturbing and each cop within that sheriff’s Headquaters, need a psych evaluation.
  • One guy with a camera can distract an entire police department. The police no longer care about crimes once they see an auditor.
  • The best question to ask is, would you like a private citizen coming into your place of work and harassing you for social media views? I think not!
  • This is the kind of exposure every one can learn from. One would think that local news channels would show this videos on the 6 o’clock news hour.🤔
  • Mad cop with a serious ego problem. None of your business, how rude. This has nothing to do with policing. This is an occupation by a brutal corrupt force. Look at his eyes, he wants to pull that gun.
  • Everyone needs a personal camera. Imagine how this would have gone without his….
  • Some people get uncomfortable when people stick cameras in their faces and act all accusatory and angry, while being evasive. If you people tried these tactics on everyday citizens trying to get through their days, you would be assaulted, RIGHTFULLY, within minutes! You have no RIGHT to accost and harass others just because you are angry with the VAST minority of cops acting inappropriately! Trying to goad others into being defensive is DISGUSTING behavior! WHY don’t you know this?! YOU are being OFFENSIVE and expecting others to just “take it” while you KNOW if others came to YOUR jobs and did this sort of thing it would make you angry!
  • SHAME ON THIS BEHAVIOR! The PROPERTY is restricted and heavily monitored and defended because ignorant citizens have been harassing and threatening cops. I have NO PROBLEM with the behavior of any of the cops. They try to explain the situation calmly and the guy with the camera is belligerent and argumentative throughout the whole encounter. The cops showed GREAT restraint and I hope legislation is soon passed to disallow this sort of nonsense from happening on police property or during public police activity. You people should go through the PROPER channels with your complaints and reach out to those responsible for such relations and discuss it like ADULTS instead of schoolyard bullies!
  • Also, what is with the “pointing” at others?! Come pointing at me like that and that finger will smell REALLY bad in a few seconds, and you’ll have to clean up your rear end!
  • “the loudest one in the room is weakest one in the room”… -Frank Lucas Officer burly is a wrongful death law suit just waiting to happen. Look how angry he got offer the mention of a gun. That man was easily the school bully. He’s likely a womanizer too. He should be barred from anything having to do with law.
  • that officer is a absolute bully, its like he want to have a school yard fight. getting up in his face. then trys to tell him to calm done like he was doing something wrong.he should not be on the force. an abuse of power big time.
  • The invention of the camera will force alot of cops to have to learn the actual law and not make it up based on there feelings.
  • Shouting “Do you see my gun pulled out!” Sounds like a threat he wants to pull his gun out
  • 5:58 “You sound aggressive sir, calm down!” Officer Berkholz is out of control! He should never be allowed to wear a badge.
  • Common in Louisiana Parish Sheriff’s Departments… I should know… I live in one and have dealt with them Here in Caddo Parish, the standard is a swaggering ” I GOTTA BADGE AND A GUN!” type attitude…. It’s fun to let them know that you don’t care….
  • Those guys are ticking time bombs. Stay tuned…
  • Did anyone else notice that two or more of these cops have their safety’s off their holsters ! Like they are preparing for a gun fight ! What’s the point of having a double retention holster if you don’t use it properly !
  • I really just think words mean some, and that cop right there so we control this… As long as the people let them control they will get away with it 🙂. The attitudes of the police are a direct correlation to how the people react, to all authority not just authoritative public agencies it’s a shame because it trickles down into school which house children. And I think we have a lot of of people that are critical thinkers thus is why we have so much lawlessness. Young people aren’t going to take trampoline on there rights nicely so what they end up doing is attacking all types of authority can’t be controlled by the parents of direct correlation to policing.
  • INTIMIDATE AND DOMINATE …THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO DO…ARMED, FULL OF ROIDS/RAGE, & DIM WITTED…A VERY DANGEROUS COMBINATION.
  • That dude is going to cost the department a LOT of money one day.

 

  • This is insane ! And I’d like to say who in the right mind would commit a crime and have it all video recorded ? Please someone answer that lmfao! These cops are POWER HUNGRY and it needs to end !
  • He got really mad when they talked about his gun, I bet if you look in to him he pulled it on some one and covered it up, this shows his scared of anyone finding out or looking in to his use of force.
  • One of those cops broke the Bane Act by blocking camera with his hand. Who Can Sue for a Hate Crime Under the Banes Act? The victim has standing to sue, as well as associates of the victim if they were also subjected to violence or threats of violence. Damages allowed include medical expenses, impaired earning capacity, lost property value, pain, suffering, emotional distress, and loss of services.
  • It’s amazing how they can walk up on you but, you can’t walk near them! You can’t yell but they can.
  • I’ll never forget the time my mom got pulled over .. Cop: why you acting all nervous? My mom : cause you have the tools of ignorance strap to your hip
  • Any police officer who refuses to identify, is not a cop. At that point you can walk away and tell him to get lost
  • @9:20 Imagine standing 5 feet away from your boss feeling entirely comfortable violating policy.
  • Aggressive cop kept taking deep breaths and still had a shaky voice because of his out of control anger
  • They know they have qualified immunity so they can pretty much get away with anything. And then if they lose a lawsuit it’s taxpayer money so they face no consequences whatsoever.
  • 7:55 I know you’re fired up an everything, but you have got to let LEO go through their list of “don’t do’s”. When you’re being an ass about it, you make auditors look bad.
  • What was the need for all of that was the great question by the auditors 🙏💯❤. These cops went into programed mode of obey me cause I got a gun and a badge regardless of if it is right or wrong!. I like to see this happen to them 😤❤💯
  • Black people please don’t try what this guy is doing, because the cops will not have any patience at all for a Black person whether you’re right or not, you will be arrested, or maybe killed. It’s not about being scared or weak, it’s about realizing that there are two different laws in this country, one for white people and one for Black and Brown people. It’s a good thing to know your rights, but don’t go looking for trouble. That’s not in our best interest. We have a lot to deal with already when it comes to the police, we shouldn’t add to it purposely.
  • “We control the city” no officer… you SERVE the city.
  • I can’t imagine what it would be like for the good old do you see a gun pulled out Tyrant pulling a person over on the street with no cameras Watching God help that person
  • “Yes, that’s a lawful order.” Which law is the order in reference to?
    • These idiot bullies genuinely don’t understand what the phrase “lawful order” actually means hahaha
  • By law all officers must identify upon request.
  • I believe that there are a few bad cops , but I hate these trouble makers with the cams.. They make problems instead of solving. If they want to fix things , they should follow politicians!
  • that cop would have through camera guy on the ground really quick if he wasn’t being videoed…that’s what was so frustrating to him..he wanted to get violent and couldn’t..
  • Look at the absolute contemptuous behavior of these ridiculous public servants. They are so frightened of being caught on camera that they immediately get aggressive, verbally abusive and completely disregarded the very same constitutional rights that they are sworn to uphold. They are disgusting and do not have the demeanor of a respectable child. It’s terrible people like these tyrants who choose to become police officers just to bully people and hide behind qualified immunity. These pigs represent modern law enforcement and we must not stand for this any longer.

 

  • That Moment when the roids kick in!
  • “Ya’ll don’t know who you’re messing with. Who I am … “ Was that really needed to support your case? I was with you until these childish statements let you down and showed too much of your ego
  • Notice how the one with his hand touching his gun removes it when you mention that they have guns. Don’t eat yellow snow, don’t run with scissors, and don’t scissor with the runs.
  • It starts out with 3 cops then turns into 12 cops for a call for service. Isn’t that called a mob ?
  • The main reason most thug cops HATE to give their name and number is that would be taking a direct order from a lowly civilian. When you are strapped and badged, you do not answer to those lower life forms.
  • They are NOT government officials. They are PUBLIC Officials. But if ya keep referring to them as such, then they’ll keep taking yards. Yes, we DO live inside of a Police State. Yes they ARE strangers. Mama always told ya neva to talk to strangers. Same rule applies here. Do not call them sir or mam either. Respect is earned, not awarded freely. Period.
  • Are cops trained to be petty? Serious question. Because it seems to be near universal. Like how they refuse to verbally identify only because somebody they have issue with asked them to. Be professional. Or how they never apologize to the person they gave unlawful orders to when a superior educates them that they are incorrect. Or always needing to get in the last word with unneeded directives. Cops may feel like they’re disliked by the public, but cops that act like this are earning that hatred for them all.

 

  • Sad part about this is there’s No Shame In His Game
  • as a Army veteran that SGT is a bloody disgrace that doesn’t train his troops what a joke SGT you need to get help from your officer in command and more training yourself
  • Every cop that’s says right here when asking your name, when they ask you, pat to your wallet and say right here
  • The biggest threat to a cop is a camera.
  • Is it just me or are the unreasonably angry cops always roided out?
  • I don’t get it! The Police know what he is doing but use these heavy handed tactics. Just let him do his thing and be on his way
  • Welcome to the United police states of Amerikkka. Nothing will change until qualified immunity is abolish and the police union pays for all lawsuits.
  • I think we should start calling this tactic, weeding out the Floyd killers
  • How much does the Parish Pay for cops? Such much money in capital! That is one of the largest and nicest HQ’s I’ve ever seen. We don’t have those in the NYC area.
  • It’s extremely odd how they won’t take PREVENTIVE measure for anyone else (stalking, dv, etc), but they will fight tooth and nail to detour you from basic rights involving them!
  • funny how the psychopath aggressive loose cannon cop shout at the peaceful guy with the camera to “CALM DOOWN!”.. trying to plant reason to beat the guy up, that was scary….
  • It is a guarantee that Bekholz has violated countless rights. That’s a loose cannon with a complex
  • Wow. Hypocrisy of asking the camera person to calm down when he’s the one yelling
  • angry cop says “do you see a gun pulled” but if they saw me with a holstered weapon you’d be damn sure they’d be yelling gun and I’d have 5 cops bringing me to the ground and 5 more cops pig piling on top of me.
  • Lmao, driving recklessly? All cops do that. That’s one of the main reasons they become cops.
  • He never said the cop drew his gun. He said he had one. Is he denying he has one?
  • This is their “us vs. them” mentality on full display
  • I was wondering what to do if the cops say you fit a description ( cops lie ) Do I identify? ( Missouri law)
  • Guaranteed these guys went out after and took out their frustrations on someone.
  • Guy is speaking calmly and saying deescalate Cop aggressively yelling while getting in his face: “you sound Agressive Sir, CALM DOWN!”
  • Cameras protect the innocent and damn the guilty.
  • Cops needs to be trained on Civil rights.
  • It’s always the tyrants who refuse to identify
  • “Right here”…. IS THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE JUDGE?!
  • This bad servant is trying to put words in the cameramans mouth. The cameraman’s words were “your the ones with guns” then the servant states “do you see my gun pulled out” that wasn’t stated by the cameraman.
  • Do not ask a cop a question that is answered yes or no. They will always answer in their favor.
  • Do your job sergeant. No law has been broken. You are law enforcement. You are to enforce laws and serve the pubic. You work for the public, act like it.
  • Stop yelling at us. That’s escalating.
  • LOL when they finally figure it out,,, “have a good day” with so much malice it is hilarious.
  • That aggressive officer is going to get his coworker hurt someday
  • Can’t even get public property from private property straight ?
  • Wow! That one dude I guarantee has killed people and made numerous false arrests as well as excessive force incidents!
  • They pick and choose when to respond and how. Supreme Court ruled they have no duty to act. “Wehave to tespond”. Bull.
  • _Macho macho macho man I wanna be, a macho man_ Testosterone poisoning all over the place. Good job checking the thugs. These are the tough guys that start to fear for their lives all of a sudden.
  • Old guard cops who can’t stand the modern age of citizens with video cameras who know their rights. Their “party” is over & they’re pissed.
  • If the cops lie to you they should be held accountable because if you lied to the cops you will be held accountable
  • If they act like fools in front of a camera,,what do you think they do when the cameras are off,,,bullies

 

  • Louisiana….where the cops rob you to protect you from being mugged!!
  • Just because you’re not holding a gun doesn’t mean you’re not armed.
  • Yeah the guy with the gray goatee just wants to put hands on him so aggressive does not know how to de-escalate and walk away God complex not only doctors have it but cops got it bad
  • I’ve heard of men having periods but I didn’t believe it until I seen officer “right here”
  • To be so triggered about his side arm should automatically be fireable offence. This lunatic, if he hasn’t already, will kill someone. I bet a million dollars he has already assaulted everyone he arrested in his career.
  • out of control, this will be used in a future abuse case of his
  • This is my parish and its sad that they don’t know the law.
  • the problem is the police view the public as adversaries
  • To all you that say they should be fired ,that not true ,they need to have there indorsement revoked so they can’t got to some other department and do the same.
  • So the dangerous driving by the sheriffs was never addressed
  • The thumbs in the chest suit is an aggressive position and cops should be fired for doing it.
  • That cop was so mad he was shaking.
  • Audit aside…. The “y’all don’t know who you’re messing with” and “y’all don’t know how big I am” is cringe as hell. What a nerd. Get over yourself lol!
  • Why are easily scared and offended people allowed to be officers? That’s like hiring a lifeguard who easily sun burns.
  • Oh. This is Louisiana. That just about explains it. Thank god they wasn’t in Alabama.
  • I think you hurt the cops fragile ego..he will probably go home have a drink and take it out on someone else.
  • The whole restricted area lecture is just a sad attempt to have the last word
  • Here’s a new directive for cops, don’t use sandpaper to wipe you ass.
  • You can see it in his eyes.
  • All he said was you have a badge and a gun…. And he went all the way to do I have it drawn
  • The Police could just handled this so much better. They just made themselves look so ridiculous on YouTube
  • Hotheads do not need to be in law enforcement!!!
  • hahha laughable the officer says I’m not answering anymore questions…..
  • What I don’t understand is why do they care if someone has a camera? What’s the big deal?
  • 2:52….Looking for confirmation to go hands on…In my opinion.

Cops Try To Escalate Nothing Into Something For officer safety

 

If these cops are filling their dispers because a nice woman is looking out for her sister and child then they have ABSOLUTELY no business being cops. No courage, no integrity, no honor. Ged rid of thrm.

There is no “situation” so insignificant that a cop won’t find an excuse to arrest, beat or murder you over.

 

  • When an officer starts stuttering his words you know you’re in trouble because he’s trying to come up with a situation that does not exist so he struggles with the words to create it
  • That officer is so out of control with his emotions he is now a danger to the public because he has a gun
  • That looks like more than two car distance away. It’s like 5 car length away. Man there are so many cowardly cops out there, it’s a shame.
  • WOMAN: I served in the Military COP: I don’t give a Fuck !! That sums it up right there !!!
  • Who knows what they would have done without a witness! It’s amazing the tyrants’ recordings were available for release.
  • The entire Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Department is terrible. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
  • He knows exactly who she is. It’s on his computer. They never ask questions they don’t already know the answer to.
  • “I’m gonna make sure I go home every night.” I’d argue that that’s not in any way part of your duties to serve and protect your community!!! Not yourselves. This is why people HATE you
  • Everyone needs to call the sheriffs department and let us stand up for our veterans
  • As a citizen I would like to point out the most important thing to me when I get pulled over by the police is my safety. I have just as much right to protect my safety as they do I have just as much fear in me as they do and for them to take away our worries and concerns and only think of their others is just another drop in the bucket
  • So, this chicken cop can call for back-up, but her sister can’t wait to make sure she is safe, and if a cop has to worry about his safety all the time he needs to go work at Kentucky Fried Chicken, the only thing threatening is the chicken, that officer was rude the minute he walked up too the car I have seen those videos the whole objective is to kill and go home there is no bridging the gap, cops don’t want it.
  • It would have been so easy for the second cop to just stay with the sister until the stop was over.
  • So nice that the sergeant came to copsplain at the end. Those women feel so much safer now when they know it’s okay for cops to do whatever they like to you.
  • “His words” did not initially state or ever state a probable cause or reasonable articulation of suspicion that a traffic violation has been committed or any other justification for running the woman’s license plate.. Randomly running plates without a just cause is grasping for low hanging fruit in search for any reason to stop a citizen. Targeting citizens without just cause is harassment!
  • So if someone gets pulled over in a residential neighborhood everyone needs to vacate the area?
  • The way the officer is swearing with a child in the back is disgusting, yet entirely expected.
  • Police are trained to be professional arguers. They want to escalate the situation until you do or say something that they can use against you.
  • I don’t understand why the cop got upset about the other car being there. I see multiple cars pulled over together all the time in traffic stops.
  • Sick of cops acting like they’re perfect angels and think everyone is out to get them. Absolutely no self awareness
  • The policing institution is decayed with corruption, ego/anger issues, stupidity, and a blatant disregard for the U.S. Constitution.
  • At this point, I think it’s safe to say law enforcement have become domestic terrorists. And the kick in the teeth is that they’re paid for by their victims.
  • They can get away with assault, they did right here. Even a complaint won’t even be listened to, or lead to any punishment. I agree with your stand your ground statement. edit: Battery, they got away with battery and covering up the battery. That officer should have spent time in jail for crushing that woman with the vehicle’s door.
  • I love how these cops think that people aren’t in danger when these thugs pull them over…..they honestly think that there lives are more important then ours!
  • We must outlaw any and every military member from entering law enforcement. They consider us civilians, which means their mentality tells them they are in a warzone! I left you an email James, are you going to leave the rest of of that need help?
  • I love that the officer tried to overpower her and close her door and miserably got out muscled and failed.
  • Did he really say she was 2 car lengths ahead of them? That’s obviously a blatant lie… she has every right to stop on the side of the road and wait.. This is bullying, plain and simple, and unfortunately is normal, and not the exception, these days…
  • This is my sister and I. All I want to say is the main point that’s concerning to me and that has given me PTSD hasn’t even been highlighted. These officers were conspiring to take my child from me! That’s the issue! One of the officers said he would “hem us up” if the other cop wanted him to then the other cop said “shhhh” and pointed to his body cam. Why is this being overlooked?! It has caused great distress in my child and myself.
  • Don’t worry guys, I’m sure he isn’t in that position anymore, he probably got promoted
  • James perhaps you can speak with a DA or AG on this issue and show the police training is wrong and needs to change for instances like this
  • He is delaying the traffic stop beyond what is reasonable. He could go back to his cruiser and feel as safe as possible. But he is not doing that.
  • I love when they say -“I’m not going to play this game” when they know they are full of shit.
  • Somebody needs to teach the cops the law they are violating more laws than they are enforcing good God Almighty how stupid can they be did they not swear an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America I want every law enforcement officer in this country to reaffirm they’re allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America if they have the balls to do it because they love to violate people’s rights instead of protecting them this is getting ridiculous God help us all when a cop will do this to a woman on the side of a highway Jesus Christ
  • I find it very interesting how I really like your interpretation of those events compared to the VERY LAME assessment from “Audit the Audit”. They must be boot lickers because they gave that cop a “B-“. You have hit the nail on the head. It just amazes me that even with today’s technologies that cops still come up with the idea that their safety is paramount and above the safety of anyone and everyone else. That black vehicle was at least 50 feet away from the traffic stop but they cannot stand for any witnesses to their predatory practices. The only words I have to describe those tyrantical cops are “BADGE DRUNK“. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I really hate it when a cop trys copspaining away the reason why they broke the law.
  • If these LEOs are sooooo damn scared for their safety, why don’t they get a safer job? Quit, if you’re scared.
  • Of course. Any car driving by can do a drive by, yes cops.. close the whole freeway 🙄
  • Damn he could’ve already written the ticket already damn the ego on this coward
  • It’s very telling that the cops stumble over and ignore the most important question from the driver; “What law is that?” Of course they can’t actually name a law.
  • And then to put the icing on the cake he assaults her with the door and starts fighting with her to close the door and then finally says f*** it I don’t care anymore. And this man is on the streets interacting with the public and the department doesn’t see an issue with this this is a lawsuit waiting to happen I have a gut feeling this officer will end up discharging his gun because of emotional feelings he cannot check his emotions he cannot keep his emotions in balance he creates such horrible situations that puts the public in danger
  • I’ve been in this same situation. It’s about ego, hubris and control.
  • Officer safety? Being a cop is one of the safest jobs out there! You would think that he is a carpenter or something the way he worries about his own safety.
  • I am usually the first to defend a cop’s actions but this just makes my blood boil. These cops are plain wrong!
  • I’m so sick of tyrants violating our rights in the name of “SAFETY”
  • Ugh. I’ve scaled back my 1A viewing to a handful of auditors or aggregate sources because of the sheer stupidity of these cops. I can only take so much stupidity every week. At first it was funny, then educationally fun… now it’s just downright scary. They really have an us v.s. them mentality.
  • Wow, that “I’m gonna make sure i go home every day” was just mind boggling. Completely out of context but showing from where he’s speaking. James, can you go behind the curtain and do a video about the training. I think that would be an eye opener for many people that still believe that cops are protecting and serving anybody. Keep up the good work. God bless!
  • I don’t blame the cops being so paranoid after seeing these types of interactions with law abiding citizens who needs criminals
  • I cannot believe the immaturity of this so called law enforcement officer. This is all about ego and has absolutely nothing to do with officer safety!
  • By their behavior she had every right to stay there because obviously her sister needed a witness to the behavior of these officers for they are clearly not following the color of the law
  • 🤦🤷 this was/is in my back yard. I’ve got 40 years here born and raised. Been harassed caged and beat by these guys. At least they have body cams now. This first guy talking is a fast talking tyrant
  • The cop says 1/3 of the time he runs a license plate it comes back with a suspended license or warrant. So one out of three people driving down the road have a warrant or suspended license? Unbelievable that the cop can just make up fake facts. I can guarantee you that it’s not one third of people. Wow.
  • This isn’t even surprising anymore it’s just upsetting.
  • The Academy teaches these murderers exactly what they want to hear. That is they can murderer anyone they want without reason or impunity. Police academies is where reform has to start.
  • Once you figure out that police are only there to protect state property and state assets it all makes sense. “To serve and protect” is true, but it’s not to serve and protect you, it’s to serve and protect state property and state officials. Period
  • I love James. He tells it like it is. This cop is so flustered he’s dangerous in my opinion. She’s not close to the traffic stop. She’s waiting for her sister. This is proof her sister is right by waiting for her.
  • 2 very smart ladies who had each others backs true girl power well done girls
  • It’s amazing how 99% of these videos has the cop just opening unlocked doors. I changed the factory settings of my truck that my doors remain locked when I put it in park.
  • Honestly, the most telling sign in this whole video that they are NOT worried for their safety — when the lady in the black car finally agrees to give her ID, you can see the cop in the window reflection casually chewing gum with his hands on his hips while she digs through a large ‘purse’ (for almost 30 seconds) that could easily be holding a very large handgun or any other kind of weapon…he’s not threatened in any way, otherwise he would be on high alert. She’s lucky that he was just there to throw his weight around and bully her, otherwise she could have been shot by a hypervigilant cop.
  • One officer could deal with the white car solo… He only called back-up for the 2nd black vehicle, so why does she have to leave once back-up is there to watch her? Follow the logic – she needs to leave so I’m safe on my own – now I’m not alone she still needs to leave (why?) But now she can stay there because he’s getting his desirse fulfilled by obtaining her ID… Does she need to leave or not?
  • Why are all cops so emotionally unstable and unable to communicate with the public in the way a “peace” officer or public servant should?
  • Keep in mind they are trained to act on fear. Nothing at all like military. We trained to run towards the fight not shit our britches on a traffic stop with two harmless ladies.
  • It’s seriously like they go out of their way to imagine new ways to earn the hate daily.
  • That training session sounded like they are creating heartless killers.
  • The saying “back the blue until it happens to you” is catchy and clever, however, this is one I don’t have to learn in the School of Hard Knocks, ty!
  • “In this day and age” ALWAYS LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS AND KEEP THEM LOCKED!!
  • Dude is literally making shit up as he goes: “Not within two car’s lengths.” Maybe he has depth-perception issues too.
  • Since when did it become illegal to pull on the shoulder of the road?
  • Sister: “What law am I breaking?” Cop: “It’s not safe.”
  • Are they really training him to “can I shoot a child?” That is very concerning.
  • “We investigated ourselves, and found we did NOTHING wrong!” What do you suppose would happen to you if you slammed a cops door on him like that?
  • Cops should be fearful for their life when they act like this.
  • I think of that young child in their mothers back seat, who now is probably afraid of police, and now knows their true behavior.
  • I was once in that child’s shoes. Only we were in our kitchen and my dad went out on the porch to speak to a sharpsville police officer. The discussion got heated and the cop assaulted my dad with his huge mag flashlights from the 90s. When they got a warrant and broke into our home they pointed a shotguns at my mom and us kids! Yeah really wonderful experience. Back the blue until it happens to you.
  • Can you only imagine the shit they got away with before the advent of body cameras and cell phone cameras. It must’ve been a great time for the cops being able to do anything they want to do. Watching this video makes my blood boil.
  • Thatinstigate. They are the lowest form of citizen.
  • Yes, officer safety is the most important consideration. And remember, there are only twenty-two other professions in the US that are more dangerous ..
  • Nothing’s going to change until we do away with qualified immunity
  • After watching these videos, I am surprised we are not reading about more cops getting smoked EVERY day. These guys are out of control.
  • Almost as if they get paid exclusively to escalate
  • If witnesses make you nervous you’re up to no good.. this video defines why cops hate cameras!
  • Cop 101: always escalate. Always use violence. Always earn the hate
  • @12:20 James claims that she has the right to be there but be wary of that advice, you might risk some trouble. Audit the audit covered this video also where he explains why the cops may have the authority to ask her to leave the scene.
  • Isn’t it just so awesome how they make up their own rules laws and just escalate situations out of control. I know for a fact they’re taught how to escalate situations they’re not taught how to deescalate because none of them know how to do that.
  • I love the ones where they got the body cam footage because that means they’ve already taken the first step towards suing the department.
  • When his superiors hear his language saying” I don’t give a fuck” he should be fired on the spot.
  • “I run tags all day long” ….. this is what really happens!
  • Same thing happened when my wife was following me and got pulled over. I pulled over. The cop approached my wife’s car. Then he walked up to me. I said, “She’s following me to my parents house. She’s never been there before.” The cop said, “OK, she was speeding. I’ll be done in a minute.” That was it. No big deal. That was before cell phones and digital maps.
  • Here’s the bottom line everybody!
    • 1. We know how they’re trained
    • 2. We know they’re not responsible for our safety anymore.
    • 3. We know they are allowed to lie to our faces legally.
    • 4. We know they use terry stops, and Call it officer safety.
    • 5. We know they’re protected by police unions.
    • 6. We know they are protected by qualified immunity.
    • 7. We know that they police themselves any time a complaint comes in.
    • 8. We know that most of the people they pick on have no money to protect themselves.
    • 9. They know when they do get caught, the people, cities and counties, and insurance companies, pay for their mistakes.
    • 10. That’s why we are considered guilty until proven innocent.
    • 11. We know we are on trial every time we’re pulled over. So as you can see everything is automatically stacked against us. Yes we have rights, yes we have the constitution, but when you’re guilty until proven innocent our system is broken. Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves, when they see the leaders of this country stomping on our God-given rights. As a country at this time we are all in grave danger. Our system has turned against us. The sad thing is we have allowed it, and we pay for it financially, emotionally, and physically.
  •  Imagine how this would of have gone without bodycam, we know how! They would of beaten that woman probably murdered her and claim she was reaching for his gun or she assaulted him or some bullshit excuse. Man something needs to be done.
  • For “Officer safety” gives them illusion of unlimited power. The training video clearly showed they’re trained to be aggressive tyrants.
  • 8:00 I don’t know you. You don’t know me. That justifies the officers fear in his eyes but somehow doesn’t justify her being afraid and having someone nearby keeping an eye out for her. It used to be witnesses were a good thing.
  • What if the toddler had a gun. That officer is so brave. Putting his life on the line to keep the community safe from disabled moms and kids. He should get an accomodation for bravery.
  • You don’t have to identify simply because they’re a law enforcement officer.. You have the right to be to be secure in your papers and documents..
  • I’m more than a little concerned that the cops in this town (and probably others) are just randomly running plates as they drive around, without actually having a valid reason to do so….then initiating traffic stops without a violation having been committed…looks like a revenue generating scheme to me…
  • At about 7:00 punk cop admits there’s no reason for him to go to the other car! And if you look close at the image of other cars four or five car lengths away! Why would you be afraid…… your bullets would travel much more distance then that!
  • It appears that officer is putting everyone in danger with not only his behavior, but because he is not taken care of the reason he pulled her over and getting them underway.
  • He sounded drunk and extremely childlike. His partner was just an idiot. The Sergeant has allowed this Officer to escalate a peaceful situation and made a fool out of the whole Police Department. This all reflects on the Chief and the Mayor.
  • That guy’s voice started quaking as soon as his he felt his supposed authority being questioned. He’s obviously intimidated by women. And, while I’m not saying this as fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if he suffered from some kind of extreme abuse at some point, if it’s not ongoing at home. He needs to undergo a full psychological evaluation by a 3rd party professional to determine whether or not he’s fit for duty. Pretty scary that someone that emotionally compromised is carrying a firearm in the line of duty.
  • So from the get go he used a questionable tactic to get her pulled over with the running random tags without any laws being broken.
  • It’s not safe for you to be here! 🤯 What happened to protect & serve?!!! You’re always safe w us heroes! 😵‍💫
  • I do think the officers could have been more professional and could have handled it differently, but what it boils down too is this lady was obstructing the traffic stop by her very presence. She’s causing the officers attention to be diverted to her instead of the vehicle that he stopped.
  • she was well above the 10 ft recommendation. she should have gotten out on the public roadside and recorded him, from a safe distance.
  • The true fact is they hate accountability and they hate it more when citizens know more than they do. In today’s society it’s more dangerous to be a citizen stop by the police, than it is to be a Police Officer, especially when the Police ask you to get out of your car in any situation.
  • That fear-based training tho.
  • “Not within 2 car lengths of my traffic stop”. SUV is at least 4 car lengths away. The officer’s complaint with the other vehicle is with the other driver, not the driver he pulled over and harrassed. The officer was unnecessarily prolonging the detainment. The police officer has obvious anger issues. He will likely be the cause of unnecessary harm to citizens in the future. Wow, he even tries to slam the vehicle door on the woman. The police officer has more to worry about with all of the moving vehicles driving by than the woman who pulled over in wait for her sister.
  • Asserting your rights makes these tyrants soooo mad
  • I like when police say their recording the interaction you after wait 2 or 3 years to get it and pay over hundreds dollars
  • Florida Statute 901.151, no crime no ID gets null and voided when a cops ego is shattered.
  • “I’ll explain it to you later “. Uh no sir. Explain it to me first then I’ll know if I’m legally obligated to cooperate!
  • I don’t get why he’s yelling from 40ft away trying to tell the black car to go and then telling the women in the white car that the black car has to leave but never actually goes to the black car and tells it to leave. He’s just got ego issues.
  • Embarrassing, disgusting and unprofessional are the kinder words I would use to describe the tyrant cops behaviour. A textbook example of how to turn decent people against cops.
  • I feel bad for his family. all of their families.
  • I the police exam needs to include questions to test the canidate’s undersanding as to why ciruclar reasoning is absurd.