What Rights Do You Have To Stop Cops From Entering Your House – Warrants, Consent, Exigency
When can Cops enter your home? What cops use to enter your home. I discuss how Gov or Law Enforcement can gain entry to your home and under what circumstances they can enter your home without your consent or approval.
I have a video about why you should not talk to cops that I encourage all people to watch. Nothing good comes from talking or cooperating with the Gov. Once Gov is involved it can only down hill from there. Once Gov gets an inch of control they will always want more and you will end up playing catch up and wishing Gov was never invovled. Here is the link to that video:
I have said many times when I was a cop – It is better if you don’t make a statement, don’t talk to me and remain silent. There is an attitude that if you remain silent or refuse to talk, then you must be guilty or have something to hide. In the current adversarial relationship between citizens and the Government, protecting yourself should be your primary concern.
Nothing you say can help you and can only be used against you. Police work for the Government and politicians, they have careers to protect, policy to follow, they make mistakes, they misremember things, some things are accidentally left out of reports, their memory is not perfect and many other factors can come into play and you may become collateral damage during an investigation. The old saying, Truth is what the cop puts in the police report, is true to many.
Any lawyer will tell you DO NOT talk to the cops or give any statements. Anything you say can be misunderstood, taken wrong, repeated wrong, remembered wrong, important parts can be forgotten, confused or intentionally withheld by the Government, especially if it hurts their case.
This video is a Lawyer that explains this very well. Invest 20 minutes and watch this video where this experienced Lawyer gives specific reasons on why you should not talk to the Police.
As a law abiding citizen I appreciate the information but the behavior you described of cops today is very concerning. What happened to protect and serve. You see more and more police departments looking more and more like military operatives and that is scary even as a law abiding citizen.
If this is true–that cops can create exigent circumstances on a whim and thus can break in without consequences–the system needs to CHANGE. One of the important critical costs of individual liberty that an individual having a right to be secure in his person is that COPS DO NOT HAVE THE AUTOMATIC RIGHT TO WIN unless they can prove it to a judge who would provide a warrant. A person’s home is his sanctuary. Period. If cops want to snag someone who’s in his house and don’t have a warrant, starve him out. Don’t break in. If someone’s life is in danger, cops don’t have–that is, should not have–the limitless power to resolve the situation, not at the cost of one’s right to be secure. To argue otherwise is to give absolute power to a police state, which I’m beginning to realize we may have already become, rather than a nation governed by individual rights. But the greater crime is in the courts/”justice” system that have successfully absolved such tyrannical violations of the 4th amendment and given what was said in this video the backing of precedent. Checks and balances clearly end at the courts, a tragedy that is ultimately causing the implosion of our nation. Granted, the stories this guy shares are examples of where having a police state worked out nicely.
So you can do nothing wrong but be a victim of impatient cops attending a bogus call, not even get charged, and still receive a record? “Land of the free” The more I learn about our legal system the more I despise it, it’s despicable and constantly stacked against the citizens. A cop will give you a record just because he didn’t want to have to justify his unneeded use of force on paper. What the hell…
most everything you’ve said is why law enforcement has very low respect. I had a DA tell me Law Enforcement is not an honorable job anymore.
“There’s a difference between kicking a door and preventing you from closing the door” that right there tells you everything you need to know about cops.
by the way I am law abiding citizen and a veteran … I believe in the constitution to the fullest! officers infringe on that daily! a good friend of mine that I severed with just became a officer in texas … his class skipped over learning bout the constitution … umm… that’s an issue for me … how many agencies do that !? isn’t the fucking constitution the basis for our laws ,rights, way of life ?Officer, what you’re saying is that police will, after violently harming an innocent person, will arrest them, book them, and give them a criminal record so they don’t look bad? That’s what I would call a disgusting and evil action. That, and the victim of those perpetrators would also have a good claim for a 1983 suit.An attorney named Dale Carson wrote a book called “Arrestproof Yourself”. In that book he stresses that when ever you deal with government and law enforcement to ‘Shut the hell up”. To never EVER start talking to them. That they are NOT your friends. That book should be required reading for every citizen of this country. The information contained would help to put the kabash on a lot of governmental and law enforcement abuse. Most police I know are pretty good people just doing a dirty job. But I have met a few who I am amazed ever passed a psych test.I appreciate your information, except the part where you laugh about busting in the wrong house and you told the lady to have the city pay for the damage. Disgusting! How would you feel if someone busted into your home and just said, “oops, I made a mistake. Sorry“? Yeah, that’s what I thought. This is why a lot of people hate the cops. The “I can do anything I want because I’m a cop and my union and the city will protect me” Is absolutely disgusting.if this does not convince you that you live in a police state I don’t know what willThis man swore an oath to uphold the constitution? Let that sink in a while.long story short…sounds like they can make up any excuse and enter your house without your consent or warrantYou should have explained how cops trick people into letting them in because the cops don’t specify what kind of warrant, a search warrant and an arrest warrant are two entirely different things. And how an arrest warrant doesn’t give any cop entry into a home unless the cop just saw the person enter the home, or the cop sees the person in the home. Cops will yell, ‘we have a warrant’, but they don’t say it’s an arrest warrant, trying to scare people into opening their door, when they don’t have to open the door. Cops rely on people being ignorant of the law, due process, procedure, etc. If cops say they have a search warrant, they have to show it to you upon request, and it has to have a penned signature by a judge, and it needs to be very specific about where and why. If it has 1 error, then it should be considered null and void.
- I heard somebody say help so I kicked the door in.
- I saw somebody moving the house so I kicked the door in. I
- thought I smelt smoke so I kicked your door in.
- It was cold outside so I kicked your door in.Sounds like a warrant is pretty useless to me when all you have to do is make up some bull shit excuse to get in. Never ever talk to the cops they are not your friend…>> they can lie and they ain’t gonna believe you.80% of police work is causing people grief over b.s., to collect fines. Policing for profit. 20% is positive and necessary .Also your “goofy” presentation style and apparently cavalier attitude toward the violation of citizen rights seems to be in line with the way law enforcement treats citizens these days: with disrespectI love this guy’s stories! Also, thanks for keeping it real with us citizen’s who ate struggling to not offend authorities to the point of incarceration due to wounded ego vs. Expecting privacy of self and property as guaranteed under the 4th amendment.It’s absolutely a violation of our civil rights to force entry while you wait for a warrant. A homeowner would be perfectly justified to defend themselves against such use of unlawful force. A warrant is the ONLY justification for you to force entry. An officer is sworn to defend our rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. If an officer violates that oath by failing to follow proper due process, he is no longer properly acting as the enforcement arm of the law. At any point that the officer violates his duty to defend and uphold our rights as guaranteed by the Constitution, he ceases to be Constitutionally justified in his actions, and is subject to the same counteracting use of force that any common criminal would be. We have to protect the absolute fail-safe right of We the People to use defensive force against ANY intruder who does not have a proper warrant. Otherwise, you end up with unscrupulous officers using loopholes such as the ones described in the video to enter unlawfully.Great video and great info. The statements about the officers making decisions to cover their own butts instead of following the law and protecting the rights of the citizens are very sad but true. Also the statements about the cops having a chip on their their shoulder for anyone you does not follow all their “orders” whether those orders are lawfully given or not. People with that sort of ego should not be given a badge and gun. I think we are all going to have to start wearing body cameras to have evidence when these behaviors happen. Unfortunately, it is too easy for an officer to lie about what happened to make it sound like he was right. The DA and the judge will tend to believe him, not the citizen. So the citizen gets screwed.Well since everyone is sharing, I guess I should too… I lived in Hamilton Ohio with my wife and first child. I was playing on my Xbox 360 and had been for about 2 and a half hrs and suddenly heard someone talking at my window,” are you sure? This guy is sitting here playing a video game.” I instantly tensed up not knowing what was about to happen. I then heard a knock at the door and got up to go answer it. I asked through the door who it was and they said HPD can you open the door so we can speak with you for a moment. So being only 19 at the time I was unaware of my rights regarding entry to my home, I opened the door to have a word and was instantly bulled back by a police officer and pushed on to my ottoman and told not to stand up while being held at gunpoint. 6 other police officers rushed in behind him in swat garb with assault rifles and started searching the house. I asked what was going on and the on who was standing over me with his pistol told me they received a call that a woman was being held hostage by a man with an assault rifles, then he asked me if I had any firearms and if there was anyone else in the house. I told him about my dad’s shotgun in the next room in a locked case and that my wife and daughter were upstairs sleeping. Two officers then went upstairs to wake up my wife and daughter to “make sure they were ok” then promptly left. If that isn’t messed up and illegal idk what is. Note: this was probably around 2-3 amWe’ve investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing.What about the classic “You open the door and the cop sticks their foot in the door so you can’t close it, tactic.” Why did you leave that part out?“I smell marijuana.” How does someone overcome this since cops are allowed to lie?>> Cops are not allowed lie about facts that develop their PC.>> @S Campbell But, they do.At the beginning you list only 3 ways a cop can enter someone’s house. You left out the one most often used.COERCIONcoercion noun plural noun: coercionsThe practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.
>> @Ricky Mellottsr “either let us in now or we are going to come back with a warrant. if you make us get a warrant you are going to make us mad. when we return with that warrant we will search and destroy your property.” and they will destroy everything.I appreciate straight-talkers, regardless of what they’re saying or their message. Thank you for your prospective, insight, and this conveyance. It was informative and clear.So the key is too keep them off the property and keep the door closed. Also by federal law cops cuffing and not arresting you is a battery. Don’t believe me, ask a lawyer. He is also just admitted HE IS A DIRTY COP by saying he books people that he knows haven’t committed a crime and seeing other do so because he and them don’t want to have to justify their use of force. He is exactly what’s wrong with the cops in the US.Thanks for your information and it’s pretty accurate as far as I can tell. You at least seem like a stand up guy and sincere on your points that are well taken. Nowadays the disconnect comes in when cops over-step their bounds then double down with petty retaliation tactics.THEN the citizens seem to have NO recourse when it’s plain that the cops were wrong and it’s even plain that the “revenge” tactic was done for obvious reasons. Plain and simple fact is ordinary citizens do not like being treated and talked to like they are ALREADY in prison. (Very unprofessional) All due respect to the job, but not to some of these bullies and thugs that we ALL know are out there. Thanks in advance for giving me this platform to air my personal opinion.In other words, The Fourth Amendment protects nothing.How is anyone supposed to know that the person banging on your door is an actual cop?6:59 “When your working on an exigency situation to get in someones house, Its up to the cop to create that exigency” I have a problem with a lot of this. It is not illegal to not answer the door, even if its a cop. Its not illegal to no not acknowledge the cops even if they see you inside not answering them. I get it, someone called…. Talk to the caller, if they dont say anything that gives exigency to the situation in and of itself then aww well. Do not pass go. Stay the fuck outta my house. I’m in here getting paranoid like a motherfu**er and your killin my buzz from these brownies my aunt made me for ChristmasI found this video to be very disturbing. Something about this video seems to trivializing immorality. First of all, a cop should be intelligent enough and careful enough to NOT go to the WRONG house, especially knowing what the consequences could be. A person could be running in their house for any reason. Perhaps a person is not suitably dressed and runs to put something decent on. Normally people (myself included) don’t expect someone to kick the door of the house so they might hang around the house looking any kind of way. As far as exigency, I need clarification. Is exigency always started for the benefit of the resident or can it be used for other reasons? A neighbor’s call might indicate exigency or not mean anything, especially when people call cops on their neighbors out of spite. The purpose of a welfare check is to benefit the person who’s welfare is at risk. The person who the call was made for or didn’t instantly answer the door should not be abused because “he’s a jerk that pissed off one of our people…” What does that have to do with the welfare of the victim? At this point, the issue is ego and not ‘serving and protecting’. This video was informative but left me feeling very sad and with a little less respect for the police, because as I said it trivialized certain things that don’t need to happen.
The Fourth Amendment:The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.I believe in warrants.Yet when cops use warrants and they find nothing.They should be held to accountability.This does not happen now. This is where law on warrants should be changed. Such as there should be folks there with cops , that are trust worthy to watch every move of the cops. Cops are not trust worthy. This is a added accountability for cops to try to keep them honest. If cops are caught by these mediators planting stuff. Then the cops are automatically given twenty years. with out parole. When warrants are issued for wrong address.Then these cops who bust down the door and terrorize a family.Then these thugs should be charged with terroristic tactics. These terrorist should be charged with a felony with at least a minimum of 25 years to life in prison. Cops by nature are dishonest and natural born liars. The system protects these terrorist. Warrant system and blue privelege is what also protects these criminals. Cops are not human they are animals.
You’re laughing about entering the wrong residence. You’re laughing about walking away as the lady is frantic because you broke her window. You’re laughing as you say you tell her the city will pay for it. Then, later in your discussion, you joke about entering someone’s residence after chasing the “large black man”, drawing your weapon and scaring the daylights out of innocent people. I’m sure it DEFINITELY wasn’t funny then. Why do you think it’s funny later? What’s funny about that?This is the kind of logic that’s what’s wrong with this country. You LEO’s somehow believe you’re justified in your actions – despite you ADMITTING you messed up or, later, aiming your weapon at innocent people. WTF?! There’s never been another time in America where citizens have a strong dislike and distrust for police than there is now. Do you really believe talking about your past transgressions in this manner is going to help? And just because someone is a “jerk” to LEO’s doesn’t excuse illegal action. It’s this mindset that somehow, because you have a badge and you’ve been disrespected, you have the “right” to infringe on the rights of others. I do applaud you for educating the public regarding your train of thought and a glimpse into the mind of a LEO. It IS helpful. I just think you could’ve handled it better.>> not true, cops lose their job very easy for misconduct and lying, but they have be caught red handed and with video that is getting easier.>> even with clear video of them committing crimes like murder and other major violation of the law, some of them only get a light sentence, that amounts to nothing, and some time no jail time just fired ..
If these cops are filling their dispers because a nice woman is looking out for her sister and child then they have ABSOLUTELY no business being cops. No courage, no integrity, no honor. Ged rid of thrm.
There is no “situation” so insignificant that a cop won’t find an excuse to arrest, beat or murder you over.
- When an officer starts stuttering his words you know you’re in trouble because he’s trying to come up with a situation that does not exist so he struggles with the words to create it
- That officer is so out of control with his emotions he is now a danger to the public because he has a gun
- That looks like more than two car distance away. It’s like 5 car length away. Man there are so many cowardly cops out there, it’s a shame.
- WOMAN: I served in the Military COP: I don’t give a Fuck !! That sums it up right there !!!
- Who knows what they would have done without a witness! It’s amazing the tyrants’ recordings were available for release.
- The entire Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Department is terrible. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
- He knows exactly who she is. It’s on his computer. They never ask questions they don’t already know the answer to.
- “I’m gonna make sure I go home every night.” I’d argue that that’s not in any way part of your duties to serve and protect your community!!! Not yourselves. This is why people HATE you
- Everyone needs to call the sheriffs department and let us stand up for our veterans
- As a citizen I would like to point out the most important thing to me when I get pulled over by the police is my safety. I have just as much right to protect my safety as they do I have just as much fear in me as they do and for them to take away our worries and concerns and only think of their others is just another drop in the bucket
- So, this chicken cop can call for back-up, but her sister can’t wait to make sure she is safe, and if a cop has to worry about his safety all the time he needs to go work at Kentucky Fried Chicken, the only thing threatening is the chicken, that officer was rude the minute he walked up too the car I have seen those videos the whole objective is to kill and go home there is no bridging the gap, cops don’t want it.
- It would have been so easy for the second cop to just stay with the sister until the stop was over.
- So nice that the sergeant came to copsplain at the end. Those women feel so much safer now when they know it’s okay for cops to do whatever they like to you.
- “His words” did not initially state or ever state a probable cause or reasonable articulation of suspicion that a traffic violation has been committed or any other justification for running the woman’s license plate.. Randomly running plates without a just cause is grasping for low hanging fruit in search for any reason to stop a citizen. Targeting citizens without just cause is harassment!
- So if someone gets pulled over in a residential neighborhood everyone needs to vacate the area?
- The way the officer is swearing with a child in the back is disgusting, yet entirely expected.
- Police are trained to be professional arguers. They want to escalate the situation until you do or say something that they can use against you.
- I don’t understand why the cop got upset about the other car being there. I see multiple cars pulled over together all the time in traffic stops.
- Sick of cops acting like they’re perfect angels and think everyone is out to get them. Absolutely no self awareness
- The policing institution is decayed with corruption, ego/anger issues, stupidity, and a blatant disregard for the U.S. Constitution.
- At this point, I think it’s safe to say law enforcement have become domestic terrorists. And the kick in the teeth is that they’re paid for by their victims.
- They can get away with assault, they did right here. Even a complaint won’t even be listened to, or lead to any punishment. I agree with your stand your ground statement. edit: Battery, they got away with battery and covering up the battery. That officer should have spent time in jail for crushing that woman with the vehicle’s door.
- I love how these cops think that people aren’t in danger when these thugs pull them over…..they honestly think that there lives are more important then ours!
- We must outlaw any and every military member from entering law enforcement. They consider us civilians, which means their mentality tells them they are in a warzone! I left you an email James, are you going to leave the rest of of that need help?
- I love that the officer tried to overpower her and close her door and miserably got out muscled and failed.
- Did he really say she was 2 car lengths ahead of them? That’s obviously a blatant lie… she has every right to stop on the side of the road and wait.. This is bullying, plain and simple, and unfortunately is normal, and not the exception, these days…
- This is my sister and I. All I want to say is the main point that’s concerning to me and that has given me PTSD hasn’t even been highlighted. These officers were conspiring to take my child from me! That’s the issue! One of the officers said he would “hem us up” if the other cop wanted him to then the other cop said “shhhh” and pointed to his body cam. Why is this being overlooked?! It has caused great distress in my child and myself.
- Don’t worry guys, I’m sure he isn’t in that position anymore, he probably got promoted
- James perhaps you can speak with a DA or AG on this issue and show the police training is wrong and needs to change for instances like this
- He is delaying the traffic stop beyond what is reasonable. He could go back to his cruiser and feel as safe as possible. But he is not doing that.
- I love when they say -“I’m not going to play this game” when they know they are full of shit.
- Somebody needs to teach the cops the law they are violating more laws than they are enforcing good God Almighty how stupid can they be did they not swear an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America I want every law enforcement officer in this country to reaffirm they’re allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America if they have the balls to do it because they love to violate people’s rights instead of protecting them this is getting ridiculous God help us all when a cop will do this to a woman on the side of a highway Jesus Christ
- I find it very interesting how I really like your interpretation of those events compared to the VERY LAME assessment from “Audit the Audit”. They must be boot lickers because they gave that cop a “B-“. You have hit the nail on the head. It just amazes me that even with today’s technologies that cops still come up with the idea that their safety is paramount and above the safety of anyone and everyone else. That black vehicle was at least 50 feet away from the traffic stop but they cannot stand for any witnesses to their predatory practices. The only words I have to describe those tyrantical cops are “BADGE DRUNK“. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I really hate it when a cop trys copspaining away the reason why they broke the law.
- If these LEOs are sooooo damn scared for their safety, why don’t they get a safer job? Quit, if you’re scared.
- Of course. Any car driving by can do a drive by, yes cops.. close the whole freeway 🙄
- Damn he could’ve already written the ticket already damn the ego on this coward
- It’s very telling that the cops stumble over and ignore the most important question from the driver; “What law is that?” Of course they can’t actually name a law.
- And then to put the icing on the cake he assaults her with the door and starts fighting with her to close the door and then finally says f*** it I don’t care anymore. And this man is on the streets interacting with the public and the department doesn’t see an issue with this this is a lawsuit waiting to happen I have a gut feeling this officer will end up discharging his gun because of emotional feelings he cannot check his emotions he cannot keep his emotions in balance he creates such horrible situations that puts the public in danger
- I’ve been in this same situation. It’s about ego, hubris and control.
- Officer safety? Being a cop is one of the safest jobs out there! You would think that he is a carpenter or something the way he worries about his own safety.
- I am usually the first to defend a cop’s actions but this just makes my blood boil. These cops are plain wrong!
- I’m so sick of tyrants violating our rights in the name of “SAFETY”
- Ugh. I’ve scaled back my 1A viewing to a handful of auditors or aggregate sources because of the sheer stupidity of these cops. I can only take so much stupidity every week. At first it was funny, then educationally fun… now it’s just downright scary. They really have an us v.s. them mentality.
- Wow, that “I’m gonna make sure i go home every day” was just mind boggling. Completely out of context but showing from where he’s speaking. James, can you go behind the curtain and do a video about the training. I think that would be an eye opener for many people that still believe that cops are protecting and serving anybody. Keep up the good work. God bless!
- I don’t blame the cops being so paranoid after seeing these types of interactions with law abiding citizens who needs criminals
- I cannot believe the immaturity of this so called law enforcement officer. This is all about ego and has absolutely nothing to do with officer safety!
- By their behavior she had every right to stay there because obviously her sister needed a witness to the behavior of these officers for they are clearly not following the color of the law
- 🤦🤷 this was/is in my back yard. I’ve got 40 years here born and raised. Been harassed caged and beat by these guys. At least they have body cams now. This first guy talking is a fast talking tyrant
- The cop says 1/3 of the time he runs a license plate it comes back with a suspended license or warrant. So one out of three people driving down the road have a warrant or suspended license? Unbelievable that the cop can just make up fake facts. I can guarantee you that it’s not one third of people. Wow.
- This isn’t even surprising anymore it’s just upsetting.
- The Academy teaches these murderers exactly what they want to hear. That is they can murderer anyone they want without reason or impunity. Police academies is where reform has to start.
- Once you figure out that police are only there to protect state property and state assets it all makes sense. “To serve and protect” is true, but it’s not to serve and protect you, it’s to serve and protect state property and state officials. Period
- I love James. He tells it like it is. This cop is so flustered he’s dangerous in my opinion. She’s not close to the traffic stop. She’s waiting for her sister. This is proof her sister is right by waiting for her.
- 2 very smart ladies who had each others backs true girl power well done girls
- It’s amazing how 99% of these videos has the cop just opening unlocked doors. I changed the factory settings of my truck that my doors remain locked when I put it in park.
- Honestly, the most telling sign in this whole video that they are NOT worried for their safety — when the lady in the black car finally agrees to give her ID, you can see the cop in the window reflection casually chewing gum with his hands on his hips while she digs through a large ‘purse’ (for almost 30 seconds) that could easily be holding a very large handgun or any other kind of weapon…he’s not threatened in any way, otherwise he would be on high alert. She’s lucky that he was just there to throw his weight around and bully her, otherwise she could have been shot by a hypervigilant cop.
- One officer could deal with the white car solo… He only called back-up for the 2nd black vehicle, so why does she have to leave once back-up is there to watch her? Follow the logic – she needs to leave so I’m safe on my own – now I’m not alone she still needs to leave (why?) But now she can stay there because he’s getting his desirse fulfilled by obtaining her ID… Does she need to leave or not?
- Why are all cops so emotionally unstable and unable to communicate with the public in the way a “peace” officer or public servant should?
- Keep in mind they are trained to act on fear. Nothing at all like military. We trained to run towards the fight not shit our britches on a traffic stop with two harmless ladies.
- It’s seriously like they go out of their way to imagine new ways to earn the hate daily.
- That training session sounded like they are creating heartless killers.
- The saying “back the blue until it happens to you” is catchy and clever, however, this is one I don’t have to learn in the School of Hard Knocks, ty!
- “In this day and age” ALWAYS LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS AND KEEP THEM LOCKED!!
- Dude is literally making shit up as he goes: “Not within two car’s lengths.” Maybe he has depth-perception issues too.
- Since when did it become illegal to pull on the shoulder of the road?
- Sister: “What law am I breaking?” Cop: “It’s not safe.”
- Are they really training him to “can I shoot a child?” That is very concerning.
- “We investigated ourselves, and found we did NOTHING wrong!” What do you suppose would happen to you if you slammed a cops door on him like that?
- Cops should be fearful for their life when they act like this.
- I think of that young child in their mothers back seat, who now is probably afraid of police, and now knows their true behavior.
- I was once in that child’s shoes. Only we were in our kitchen and my dad went out on the porch to speak to a sharpsville police officer. The discussion got heated and the cop assaulted my dad with his huge mag flashlights from the 90s. When they got a warrant and broke into our home they pointed a shotguns at my mom and us kids! Yeah really wonderful experience. Back the blue until it happens to you.
- Can you only imagine the shit they got away with before the advent of body cameras and cell phone cameras. It must’ve been a great time for the cops being able to do anything they want to do. Watching this video makes my blood boil.
- Thatinstigate. They are the lowest form of citizen.
- Yes, officer safety is the most important consideration. And remember, there are only twenty-two other professions in the US that are more dangerous ..
- Nothing’s going to change until we do away with qualified immunity
- After watching these videos, I am surprised we are not reading about more cops getting smoked EVERY day. These guys are out of control.
- Almost as if they get paid exclusively to escalate
- If witnesses make you nervous you’re up to no good.. this video defines why cops hate cameras!
- Cop 101: always escalate. Always use violence. Always earn the hate
- @12:20 James claims that she has the right to be there but be wary of that advice, you might risk some trouble. Audit the audit covered this video also where he explains why the cops may have the authority to ask her to leave the scene.
- Isn’t it just so awesome how they make up their own rules laws and just escalate situations out of control. I know for a fact they’re taught how to escalate situations they’re not taught how to deescalate because none of them know how to do that.
- I love the ones where they got the body cam footage because that means they’ve already taken the first step towards suing the department.
- When his superiors hear his language saying” I don’t give a fuck” he should be fired on the spot.
- “I run tags all day long” ….. this is what really happens!
- Same thing happened when my wife was following me and got pulled over. I pulled over. The cop approached my wife’s car. Then he walked up to me. I said, “She’s following me to my parents house. She’s never been there before.” The cop said, “OK, she was speeding. I’ll be done in a minute.” That was it. No big deal. That was before cell phones and digital maps.
- Here’s the bottom line everybody!
- 1. We know how they’re trained
- 2. We know they’re not responsible for our safety anymore.
- 3. We know they are allowed to lie to our faces legally.
- 4. We know they use terry stops, and Call it officer safety.
- 5. We know they’re protected by police unions.
- 6. We know they are protected by qualified immunity.
- 7. We know that they police themselves any time a complaint comes in.
- 8. We know that most of the people they pick on have no money to protect themselves.
- 9. They know when they do get caught, the people, cities and counties, and insurance companies, pay for their mistakes.
- 10. That’s why we are considered guilty until proven innocent.
- 11. We know we are on trial every time we’re pulled over. So as you can see everything is automatically stacked against us. Yes we have rights, yes we have the constitution, but when you’re guilty until proven innocent our system is broken. Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves, when they see the leaders of this country stomping on our God-given rights. As a country at this time we are all in grave danger. Our system has turned against us. The sad thing is we have allowed it, and we pay for it financially, emotionally, and physically.
- Imagine how this would of have gone without bodycam, we know how! They would of beaten that woman probably murdered her and claim she was reaching for his gun or she assaulted him or some bullshit excuse. Man something needs to be done.
- For “Officer safety” gives them illusion of unlimited power. The training video clearly showed they’re trained to be aggressive tyrants.
- 8:00 I don’t know you. You don’t know me. That justifies the officers fear in his eyes but somehow doesn’t justify her being afraid and having someone nearby keeping an eye out for her. It used to be witnesses were a good thing.
- What if the toddler had a gun. That officer is so brave. Putting his life on the line to keep the community safe from disabled moms and kids. He should get an accomodation for bravery.
- You don’t have to identify simply because they’re a law enforcement officer.. You have the right to be to be secure in your papers and documents..
- I’m more than a little concerned that the cops in this town (and probably others) are just randomly running plates as they drive around, without actually having a valid reason to do so….then initiating traffic stops without a violation having been committed…looks like a revenue generating scheme to me…
- At about 7:00 punk cop admits there’s no reason for him to go to the other car! And if you look close at the image of other cars four or five car lengths away! Why would you be afraid…… your bullets would travel much more distance then that!
- It appears that officer is putting everyone in danger with not only his behavior, but because he is not taken care of the reason he pulled her over and getting them underway.
- He sounded drunk and extremely childlike. His partner was just an idiot. The Sergeant has allowed this Officer to escalate a peaceful situation and made a fool out of the whole Police Department. This all reflects on the Chief and the Mayor.
- That guy’s voice started quaking as soon as his he felt his supposed authority being questioned. He’s obviously intimidated by women. And, while I’m not saying this as fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if he suffered from some kind of extreme abuse at some point, if it’s not ongoing at home. He needs to undergo a full psychological evaluation by a 3rd party professional to determine whether or not he’s fit for duty. Pretty scary that someone that emotionally compromised is carrying a firearm in the line of duty.
- So from the get go he used a questionable tactic to get her pulled over with the running random tags without any laws being broken.
- It’s not safe for you to be here! 🤯 What happened to protect & serve?!!! You’re always safe w us heroes! 😵💫
- I do think the officers could have been more professional and could have handled it differently, but what it boils down too is this lady was obstructing the traffic stop by her very presence. She’s causing the officers attention to be diverted to her instead of the vehicle that he stopped.
- she was well above the 10 ft recommendation. she should have gotten out on the public roadside and recorded him, from a safe distance.
- The true fact is they hate accountability and they hate it more when citizens know more than they do. In today’s society it’s more dangerous to be a citizen stop by the police, than it is to be a Police Officer, especially when the Police ask you to get out of your car in any situation.
- That fear-based training tho.
- “Not within 2 car lengths of my traffic stop”. SUV is at least 4 car lengths away. The officer’s complaint with the other vehicle is with the other driver, not the driver he pulled over and harrassed. The officer was unnecessarily prolonging the detainment. The police officer has obvious anger issues. He will likely be the cause of unnecessary harm to citizens in the future. Wow, he even tries to slam the vehicle door on the woman. The police officer has more to worry about with all of the moving vehicles driving by than the woman who pulled over in wait for her sister.
- Asserting your rights makes these tyrants soooo mad
- I like when police say their recording the interaction you after wait 2 or 3 years to get it and pay over hundreds dollars
- Florida Statute 901.151, no crime no ID gets null and voided when a cops ego is shattered.
- “I’ll explain it to you later “. Uh no sir. Explain it to me first then I’ll know if I’m legally obligated to cooperate!
- I don’t get why he’s yelling from 40ft away trying to tell the black car to go and then telling the women in the white car that the black car has to leave but never actually goes to the black car and tells it to leave. He’s just got ego issues.
- Embarrassing, disgusting and unprofessional are the kinder words I would use to describe the tyrant cops behaviour. A textbook example of how to turn decent people against cops.
- I feel bad for his family. all of their families.
- I the police exam needs to include questions to test the canidate’s undersanding as to why ciruclar reasoning is absurd.