- Yet another ticking time bomb just waiting to hurt someone. Hopefully he is removed before he does.
- The cop that’s basically a psycho is used to walking up to people and scaring them. He’s not used to citizens knowing their rights let alone standing up to him.
- It’s frightening just how much that cop has to restrain himself from being violent. I feel so bad for his family.
- Risk to the department = 100% correct, that officer is a liability
- “Don’t walk up behind me!” What a coward. Like someone is going to film themselves assaulting a cop.
- “He’s going to be one of those type” = he’s a citizen that knows his rights and knows the law better than I do.
- I cannot comprehend what these deputies think they are accomplishing other than making the public hate them.
- This is hypocritical on multiple levels. Some of the officers refuse to identify, but want the auditor’s ID. The crazy cop says he doesn’t answer questions, but proceeds to question the auditor. The crazy cop gets in the auditor’s face, but the auditor is then told to give the cops some space.
- There’s no de-escalation when verbal judo is taught as their policy. Above the law. No code of conduct This is why we all must film our public servants If they don’t want to act like public servants They need to be fired
- Cops: “Do you see a gun in my hands? Dont mention anything about my gun”
- Also cops- Cop: “Do you have any guns in the car?” Citizen: “Yeah, its in the trunk” Cop: “Step out of the car please. Officer Safety”
- This dude goes 0 to 1000! Is he crazy? Senile? Whatever the case, he doesn’t need a badge.
- They’re absolutely correct, that one officer is a danger to the entire department. He should be put on desk duty till he learns the laws and some anger management techniques. F— bully.
- Its not that a Cop is an out of control Thug that’s really the point. It’s how many other “Cops” either helped him or stood around and watched that shows how broken this system is.
- It doesn’t take much to trigger abusive people. Those with low emotional control will cling to words like “baiter” “agitator”, etc.
- So six cops for a guy filming…… & people wonder why the crime rate is so bad everywhere. 🙄
- Weird how the plate carrying vest becomes a security blanket for the police. The cop who was clutching his vest was seething with anger for a minimal challenge to his authority. Absolutely terrifying dude.
- Dang, Seeing that cop go a little crazy like that scares the sh*t out of me..And the rest of these cops follow suit cuz he is above them…These Cops Need To Learn How to Deal with Cameras & People in/on Public Property…..
- The entire department needs to be fired and new leadership needs to come in. The one cop hand to be held back, imagine what he’s like when the camera isn’t on.
- If the Chief of police is disturbed by how these officers act then there’s hope. If he doesn’t then nothing will change. The people of that city deserve better. These tyrants should be fired or at least reprimanded
- Louisiana police are scary. They get away with so much. This guy has guts!!
- Always in fear of their lives. Give us space while he walks up trying to intimidate. Law enforcement out of control.
- Something that ‘We the People University’ didn’t show was that after all of that, the Sheriff’s Department LOCKED the front door to their PUBLIC Lobby. When will these PUBLIC SERVANTS (Government Employee’s) understand that they Work for the PUBLIC, not themselves or their ‘Feelings’!!!
- I love how no matter what police department or state it is, they always say rules and policy states blah blah blah, the problem with that is rules and policy is NOT law, and rules and policy does NOT apply to the citizens. They only apply to the officers and other government officials only.
- 2 questions, who do I need to call to make a complaint on this officers conduct? And can I make a complaint even if i wasnt involved. Because I watch audits all day and that officers behavior was absolutely top 10 most deplorable public interaction.
- wow, the arrogance and ego is dripping off these cops, they are a danger to the public with their superiority complexes, they should be fired because of their attitude.
- You can’t polish a terd into a diamond, you can’t retrain a bully psycho cop to be a good cop, it’s not in them.
- The cop said “Give us space” without a hint of irony. facepalm
- The most consistent behavior I see in just about every video with a cop in it is the need for them to give orders, no matter how irrelevant. They just can’t help it.
- The wrong attitude and temperament to be an officer,very poor and unprofessional. Then he has the cheek to advise you to calm down, unreal. God help us with policing of this quality. It’s a disgrace.
- If that guy was ready to snap of camera can you imagine the evil things he does when no one is watching that whole crew needs to be written up
- Make a list here…”What’s the point?”
- Use of Rights
- Knowledge check
- Reinforce trust
- Risk Management
- Man love your channel. It teaches you a lot. Gives you an understanding of what the law is. Making people aware. Thanks and keep up the great work.
- Auditor respectfully asks for more personal space and gets denied. Then the police demand more personal space.
- 5:20 The sheer anger in their faces and the contempt for these public law-abiding citizens is horrific!
- This escapee from the slow school gets so exasperated when a citizen doesn’t follow his impotent orders. Why do police forces hire people with obvious mental and interpersonal skills? It appears to me that every community in the U.S. said let’s hire juiced up weight lifters (who btw in my experience cannot fight for crap) and those with borderline personality disorders to be our police force.
- Can you just imagine what these cops would do if you didn’t have a camera
- These public servants characters has to be terminated from law enforcement. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on drugs for their demeanors.
- the police really do think they lord over us. That’s a real problem. thanks for standing up to them.
- The “DONT TALK ABOUT MY GUN” roid rage guy looks just like a bull ready to charge! That cop is going to seriously hurt someone someday soon!😱
- THIS SHIT IS ABUSING HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY. I grew up with an abuse Father and this man is not stable. If anyone knows his wife and family make sure they are ok. He is geared to trigger any citizen that has been abused. Either way he is going to hurt someone or get himself hurt. He has no business working with the public.
- 5:56 “YOU SOUND AGGRESSIVE, SIR!!” What a piece of work this cop is. He cannot control his tempter or mood and consistently overreacts to ordinary conversation. Why does he have a job that deals with the public?
- The irony of that moment wasn’t lost on me
- “Here’s the deal…” Copsplaining 101, a required course at police academies.
- Even the officer that steps in between the two realizes that this guy is out of control and he will go Hands-On if he didn’t have a camera he would have already been beat up
- I thought the gentleman did an outstanding job dealing with corrupt police, he was very clean precise and sounded very intelligent. He also knew when to play the cards of his particular operation, and YouTube channel. Very good exposure, I do hope that there are law enforcement around the world that watch these videos and understand that they are not better than the civilians that they serve, the people are not peasants, and they are not kings, they serve the public.
- Amazing how there’s so many cops in the station doing nothing and have time to stand around aimlessly for people w cameras. People freak out when you want to lower the budget of police this is why. Or say 3k dollars license plate scanners that shouldnt exist if the 4th amendment was actually taken seriously
- What’s really astounding is the violation of civil liberties over and over and over and over and over and over again, but these goons never face consequences. Intimidation and harassment is a direct violation of 4th amendment rights at the least, and these goons need to be charged federally
- If a citizen has a gun and it is in his holster I bet the cop brings up the guns and gets all scared and throws them to the ground but it was never in the citizen’s hand.
- Are mental evaluations even considered when hiring officers? The unhinged officer in this video is going to end up hurting someone, if he hasn’t already…The officers standing around and just watching the complete mental and emotional breakdown of a fellow officer are just as appalling.
- That cop needs to be fired and obviously with that many cops for a camera means they can let officers go and downsize since they have nothing else to do but harass law abiding citizens
- That one cop is scary he doesn’t need to be retrained he needs to be fired! It is sad to me than any other cop would stand up for him stand by him or try and justify how he’s acting.
- Cop acted like he just questioned his manhood!
- “You see a gun pulled out?” Something tells me that if you’re openly carrying in this encounter and you say exactly the same thing, their attitudes are very different.
- Yelling officer invading personal space of calm auditor: “YOU SOUND AGGRESSIVE SIR, CALM DOWN!” I can’t imagine how violent that officer is when there’s no witnesses nor cameras.
- “YOU’RE ACTING AGGRESSIVE!”…says the guy yelling…Riiiight.
- “You sound aggressive” as he screams and walks towards him smh.
- Why do cops always feel the need to put their hands on their vests like they’re badasses? Their body language speaks volumes. Total disdain and contempt for citizens. 😡😡😡
- Great example that the Government hires thugs to do thug work. They would have not acted this way unless they were trained to do so. That most aggressive pig would have shoved you off of public property because he was told to treat citizens this way. None of their actions had anything to do with law enforcement. They saw citizens with cameras and you are the enemy. Why are we the enemy? Who instructed these pigs that we are the enemy. Everyone of them treated you with contempt. Like how dare you believe you can walk and take pictures as if you are a free people. It was all about putting fear into you way to stand up to the corruption.
- This is most certainly not the first time these tyrants have misbehaved, and tried to intimidate the public!
- Berkholtz must be going through something to go off like that. I honestly pray he gets some help. Cops are human, to me he is at his breaking point, and it’s not related to this encounter. I’d normally would condem him, but I’m trying to be better.
- @Steven Larratt no I’m not, but someone who recognizes people with extreme psychological issues related to stress.
- Imagine if the cop came up to a citizen open carrying and said he needed to take the weapon while chatting for “officer safety” and the citizen went off the same way, mocking officer safety and saying “do you see a gun in my hand?”
- I had a patient who was a serial killer. He was caught when he killed a cop. (He became my patient only after he killed the cop). He turned out to be a sociopath. Because I was not his victim type, we became comfortable around each other during interviews and psychological testing. On the other hand, I would not be comfortable around Officer Berkholz. This man is a danger because his short temper will set him off. His behavior indicates he has violent traits. I would guess that he’s exhausted at the end of each day just from trying to keep himself from losing control and getting violent. People who carry weapons and have authority over people should not be this “wound up.” My serial killer patient was more in control of himself than this cop. That cop needs to be in a position where he has no contact with the public. He really shouldn’t even be allowed to own or carry a gun. If he hasn’t already, he’s going to hurt someone when given the chance. He’s on the lookout for that opportunity/excuse.
- He even said, “one of those type.” Right then he should’ve known that what he was doing was perfectly legal. And the officer should’ve just walked away.
- Officer : That’s all we are asking for is give us space. But before that officer “right here” gets within 1foot of the camera man. And was highly aggressive. He seems like a liability to the department. And a threat to society
- When even their own cop buddy co-worker holds them back from advancing on The People, you gotta ask yourself what he’s already done.
- They know people will see this and they still behave this way. That’s how confident they are there will be no repercussions
- How come the guy filming can “Demand name and badge number” of police without identifying himself? I am not a cop but If the guy filming got in front of my property with that attitude, and was a motor mouth like he has, it would be understandable to want to move him along or put a sock in it for him. The cops maybe wrong but this guy filming is so annoying, he’d make most people flare up. Not just cops.
- Why do SOME cops get angry so fast? There is a BIG percentage of cops that DO NOT know the law that they are supposed to uphold. Happens so often WOW
- Imagine what that one cop does on the road when interacting with people who don’t know their rights.
- I always wonder if law enforcement attracts this type of person, or if normal people become this type of person.
- It’s both. Worked around cops for almost a decade. Many come into the farce with this type of personality disorder but others grow into it over time as they go year after year of what is a mostly boring job. They can’t handle the monotony and stress that long. After years of operating within a filter where they are way over exposed to idiots and criminals they stop being able to see people as anything but. These types were not cut put for the work, but most of their skills are only secondary type in usefulness to other jobs, so they don’t often have much to offer for a position with similar pay and benefits. So they are stuck. They hate their life and they take it out on everyone else.
- Who sounds aggressive. The grey beard old Cop, that’s who. A group of the reason for the people to make their law enforcements to pay and carry their each own liability insurance
- Imagine what that one would do on a dark back street when he wasn’t being filmed. Now imagine how the others would support him.
- Mark my words ,, this department will be in the news for hurting someone or a bad violation of their rights … they are nasty and out of control .
- See this is what I have an issue with. As soon as an officer is called out for him doing wrong, trying to escalate a situation, gets told off his higher ranked officer and asked to leave the vercinity, they still decide to bark orders at you “Don’t go into restrictive area’s” , “Don’t do this, don’t do that“. Its like a psychological thing going on here. Even when you have done nothing wrong, you will never get an apology from any officer for doing something wrong. They have to display their control and dominance to you to show that they are in control. I am sorry to say, but as soon as that officer started barking at the auditor, that control was lost. Police are SUPPOSE to show a high level of professionalism to the people. If they have a right to be there, let them be. They are not your children so you do not need to give them directives. The reason why they give out directives is a power play. This is mentally disturbing and each cop within that sheriff’s Headquaters, need a psych evaluation.
- One guy with a camera can distract an entire police department. The police no longer care about crimes once they see an auditor.
- The best question to ask is, would you like a private citizen coming into your place of work and harassing you for social media views? I think not!
- This is the kind of exposure every one can learn from. One would think that local news channels would show this videos on the 6 o’clock news hour.🤔
- Mad cop with a serious ego problem. None of your business, how rude. This has nothing to do with policing. This is an occupation by a brutal corrupt force. Look at his eyes, he wants to pull that gun.
- Everyone needs a personal camera. Imagine how this would have gone without his….
- Some people get uncomfortable when people stick cameras in their faces and act all accusatory and angry, while being evasive. If you people tried these tactics on everyday citizens trying to get through their days, you would be assaulted, RIGHTFULLY, within minutes! You have no RIGHT to accost and harass others just because you are angry with the VAST minority of cops acting inappropriately! Trying to goad others into being defensive is DISGUSTING behavior! WHY don’t you know this?! YOU are being OFFENSIVE and expecting others to just “take it” while you KNOW if others came to YOUR jobs and did this sort of thing it would make you angry!
- SHAME ON THIS BEHAVIOR! The PROPERTY is restricted and heavily monitored and defended because ignorant citizens have been harassing and threatening cops. I have NO PROBLEM with the behavior of any of the cops. They try to explain the situation calmly and the guy with the camera is belligerent and argumentative throughout the whole encounter. The cops showed GREAT restraint and I hope legislation is soon passed to disallow this sort of nonsense from happening on police property or during public police activity. You people should go through the PROPER channels with your complaints and reach out to those responsible for such relations and discuss it like ADULTS instead of schoolyard bullies!
- Also, what is with the “pointing” at others?! Come pointing at me like that and that finger will smell REALLY bad in a few seconds, and you’ll have to clean up your rear end!
- “the loudest one in the room is weakest one in the room”… -Frank Lucas Officer burly is a wrongful death law suit just waiting to happen. Look how angry he got offer the mention of a gun. That man was easily the school bully. He’s likely a womanizer too. He should be barred from anything having to do with law.
- that officer is a absolute bully, its like he want to have a school yard fight. getting up in his face. then trys to tell him to calm done like he was doing something wrong.he should not be on the force. an abuse of power big time.
- The invention of the camera will force alot of cops to have to learn the actual law and not make it up based on there feelings.
- Shouting “Do you see my gun pulled out!” Sounds like a threat he wants to pull his gun out
- 5:58 “You sound aggressive sir, calm down!” Officer Berkholz is out of control! He should never be allowed to wear a badge.
- Common in Louisiana Parish Sheriff’s Departments… I should know… I live in one and have dealt with them… Here in Caddo Parish, the standard is a swaggering ” I GOTTA BADGE AND A GUN!” type attitude…. It’s fun to let them know that you don’t care….
- Those guys are ticking time bombs. Stay tuned…
- Did anyone else notice that two or more of these cops have their safety’s off their holsters ! Like they are preparing for a gun fight ! What’s the point of having a double retention holster if you don’t use it properly !
- I really just think words mean some, and that cop right there so we control this… As long as the people let them control they will get away with it 🙂. The attitudes of the police are a direct correlation to how the people react, to all authority not just authoritative public agencies it’s a shame because it trickles down into school which house children. And I think we have a lot of of people that are critical thinkers thus is why we have so much lawlessness. Young people aren’t going to take trampoline on there rights nicely so what they end up doing is attacking all types of authority can’t be controlled by the parents of direct correlation to policing.
- INTIMIDATE AND DOMINATE …THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO DO…ARMED, FULL OF ROIDS/RAGE, & DIM WITTED…A VERY DANGEROUS COMBINATION.
- That dude is going to cost the department a LOT of money one day.
- This is insane ! And I’d like to say who in the right mind would commit a crime and have it all video recorded ? Please someone answer that lmfao! These cops are POWER HUNGRY and it needs to end !
- He got really mad when they talked about his gun, I bet if you look in to him he pulled it on some one and covered it up, this shows his scared of anyone finding out or looking in to his use of force.
- One of those cops broke the Bane Act by blocking camera with his hand. Who Can Sue for a Hate Crime Under the Banes Act? The victim has standing to sue, as well as associates of the victim if they were also subjected to violence or threats of violence. Damages allowed include medical expenses, impaired earning capacity, lost property value, pain, suffering, emotional distress, and loss of services.
- It’s amazing how they can walk up on you but, you can’t walk near them! You can’t yell but they can.
- I’ll never forget the time my mom got pulled over .. Cop: why you acting all nervous? My mom : cause you have the tools of ignorance strap to your hip
- @9:20 Imagine standing 5 feet away from your boss feeling entirely comfortable violating policy.
- Aggressive cop kept taking deep breaths and still had a shaky voice because of his out of control anger
- They know they have qualified immunity so they can pretty much get away with anything. And then if they lose a lawsuit it’s taxpayer money so they face no consequences whatsoever.
- 7:55 I know you’re fired up an everything, but you have got to let LEO go through their list of “don’t do’s”. When you’re being an ass about it, you make auditors look bad.
- What was the need for all of that was the great question by the auditors 🙏💯❤. These cops went into programed mode of obey me cause I got a gun and a badge regardless of if it is right or wrong!. I like to see this happen to them 😤❤💯
- Black people please don’t try what this guy is doing, because the cops will not have any patience at all for a Black person whether you’re right or not, you will be arrested, or maybe killed. It’s not about being scared or weak, it’s about realizing that there are two different laws in this country, one for white people and one for Black and Brown people. It’s a good thing to know your rights, but don’t go looking for trouble. That’s not in our best interest. We have a lot to deal with already when it comes to the police, we shouldn’t add to it purposely.
- “We control the city” no officer… you SERVE the city.
- I can’t imagine what it would be like for the good old do you see a gun pulled out Tyrant pulling a person over on the street with no cameras Watching God help that person
- “Yes, that’s a lawful order.” Which law is the order in reference to?
- These idiot bullies genuinely don’t understand what the phrase “lawful order” actually means hahaha
- By law all officers must identify upon request.
- I believe that there are a few bad cops , but I hate these trouble makers with the cams.. They make problems instead of solving. If they want to fix things , they should follow politicians!
- that cop would have through camera guy on the ground really quick if he wasn’t being videoed…that’s what was so frustrating to him..he wanted to get violent and couldn’t..
- Look at the absolute contemptuous behavior of these ridiculous public servants. They are so frightened of being caught on camera that they immediately get aggressive, verbally abusive and completely disregarded the very same constitutional rights that they are sworn to uphold. They are disgusting and do not have the demeanor of a respectable child. It’s terrible people like these tyrants who choose to become police officers just to bully people and hide behind qualified immunity. These pigs represent modern law enforcement and we must not stand for this any longer.
- That Moment when the roids kick in!
- “Ya’ll don’t know who you’re messing with. Who I am … “ Was that really needed to support your case? I was with you until these childish statements let you down and showed too much of your ego
- Notice how the one with his hand touching his gun removes it when you mention that they have guns. Don’t eat yellow snow, don’t run with scissors, and don’t scissor with the runs.
- It starts out with 3 cops then turns into 12 cops for a call for service. Isn’t that called a mob ?
- The main reason most thug cops HATE to give their name and number is that would be taking a direct order from a lowly civilian. When you are strapped and badged, you do not answer to those lower life forms.
- They are NOT government officials. They are PUBLIC Officials. But if ya keep referring to them as such, then they’ll keep taking yards. Yes, we DO live inside of a Police State. Yes they ARE strangers. Mama always told ya neva to talk to strangers. Same rule applies here. Do not call them sir or mam either. Respect is earned, not awarded freely. Period.
- Are cops trained to be petty? Serious question. Because it seems to be near universal. Like how they refuse to verbally identify only because somebody they have issue with asked them to. Be professional. Or how they never apologize to the person they gave unlawful orders to when a superior educates them that they are incorrect. Or always needing to get in the last word with unneeded directives. Cops may feel like they’re disliked by the public, but cops that act like this are earning that hatred for them all.
- Sad part about this is there’s No Shame In His Game
- as a Army veteran that SGT is a bloody disgrace that doesn’t train his troops what a joke SGT you need to get help from your officer in command and more training yourself
- Every cop that’s says right here when asking your name, when they ask you, pat to your wallet and say right here
- The biggest threat to a cop is a camera.
- Is it just me or are the unreasonably angry cops always roided out?
- I don’t get it! The Police know what he is doing but use these heavy handed tactics. Just let him do his thing and be on his way
- Welcome to the United police states of Amerikkka. Nothing will change until qualified immunity is abolish and the police union pays for all lawsuits.
- I think we should start calling this tactic, weeding out the Floyd killers
- How much does the Parish Pay for cops? Such much money in capital! That is one of the largest and nicest HQ’s I’ve ever seen. We don’t have those in the NYC area.
- It’s extremely odd how they won’t take PREVENTIVE measure for anyone else (stalking, dv, etc), but they will fight tooth and nail to detour you from basic rights involving them!
- funny how the psychopath aggressive loose cannon cop shout at the peaceful guy with the camera to “CALM DOOWN!”.. trying to plant reason to beat the guy up, that was scary….
- It is a guarantee that Bekholz has violated countless rights. That’s a loose cannon with a complex
- Wow. Hypocrisy of asking the camera person to calm down when he’s the one yelling
- angry cop says “do you see a gun pulled” but if they saw me with a holstered weapon you’d be damn sure they’d be yelling gun and I’d have 5 cops bringing me to the ground and 5 more cops pig piling on top of me.
- Lmao, driving recklessly? All cops do that. That’s one of the main reasons they become cops.
- He never said the cop drew his gun. He said he had one. Is he denying he has one?
- This is their “us vs. them” mentality on full display
- I was wondering what to do if the cops say you fit a description ( cops lie ) Do I identify? ( Missouri law)
- Guaranteed these guys went out after and took out their frustrations on someone.
- Guy is speaking calmly and saying deescalate Cop aggressively yelling while getting in his face: “you sound Agressive Sir, CALM DOWN!”
- Cameras protect the innocent and damn the guilty.
- Cops needs to be trained on Civil rights.
- It’s always the tyrants who refuse to identify
- “Right here”…. IS THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE JUDGE?!
- This bad servant is trying to put words in the cameramans mouth. The cameraman’s words were “your the ones with guns” then the servant states “do you see my gun pulled out” that wasn’t stated by the cameraman.
- Do not ask a cop a question that is answered yes or no. They will always answer in their favor.
- Do your job sergeant. No law has been broken. You are law enforcement. You are to enforce laws and serve the pubic. You work for the public, act like it.
- Stop yelling at us. That’s escalating.
- LOL when they finally figure it out,,, “have a good day” with so much malice it is hilarious.
- That aggressive officer is going to get his coworker hurt someday
- Can’t even get public property from private property straight ?
- Wow! That one dude I guarantee has killed people and made numerous false arrests as well as excessive force incidents!
- They pick and choose when to respond and how. Supreme Court ruled they have no duty to act. “Wehave to tespond”. Bull.
- _Macho macho macho man I wanna be, a macho man_ Testosterone poisoning all over the place. Good job checking the thugs. These are the tough guys that start to fear for their lives all of a sudden.
- Old guard cops who can’t stand the modern age of citizens with video cameras who know their rights. Their “party” is over & they’re pissed.
- If the cops lie to you they should be held accountable because if you lied to the cops you will be held accountable
- If they act like fools in front of a camera,,what do you think they do when the cameras are off,,,bullies
- Louisiana….where the cops rob you to protect you from being mugged!!
- Just because you’re not holding a gun doesn’t mean you’re not armed.
- Yeah the guy with the gray goatee just wants to put hands on him so aggressive does not know how to de-escalate and walk away God complex not only doctors have it but cops got it bad
- I’ve heard of men having periods but I didn’t believe it until I seen officer “right here”
- To be so triggered about his side arm should automatically be fireable offence. This lunatic, if he hasn’t already, will kill someone. I bet a million dollars he has already assaulted everyone he arrested in his career.
- out of control, this will be used in a future abuse case of his
- This is my parish and its sad that they don’t know the law.
- the problem is the police view the public as adversaries
- To all you that say they should be fired ,that not true ,they need to have there indorsement revoked so they can’t got to some other department and do the same.
- So the dangerous driving by the sheriffs was never addressed
- The thumbs in the chest suit is an aggressive position and cops should be fired for doing it.
- That cop was so mad he was shaking.
- Audit aside…. The “y’all don’t know who you’re messing with” and “y’all don’t know how big I am” is cringe as hell. What a nerd. Get over yourself lol!
- Why are easily scared and offended people allowed to be officers? That’s like hiring a lifeguard who easily sun burns.
- Oh. This is Louisiana. That just about explains it. Thank god they wasn’t in Alabama.
- I think you hurt the cops fragile ego..he will probably go home have a drink and take it out on someone else.
- The whole restricted area lecture is just a sad attempt to have the last word
- Here’s a new directive for cops, don’t use sandpaper to wipe you ass.
- You can see it in his eyes.
- All he said was you have a badge and a gun…. And he went all the way to do I have it drawn
- The Police could just handled this so much better. They just made themselves look so ridiculous on YouTube
- Hotheads do not need to be in law enforcement!!!
- hahha laughable the officer says I’m not answering anymore questions…..
- What I don’t understand is why do they care if someone has a camera? What’s the big deal?
- 2:52….Looking for confirmation to go hands on…In my opinion.
This behavior is EXACTLY why I’m taking my hatred of cops and turning it into a successful career as a civil rights attorney. I would LOVE to make this man a millionaire I would love to make this cop a cashier at Walmart.
This happens a lot especially when it’s a female officer being observed by a male officer. She has to show she can throw her authority around. And make citizens afraid of her.
This was one of the more infuriating cop videos I’ve seen. The female cop obviously lied about seeing Adam smoking. She holds onto his ID, effectively detaining him, and then issues him a citation for trespassing. Where do you get nerve like this?
>> He never should’ve handed over his ID.“Can I leave?”“No”“You’re loitering”
- Boy, if this isn’t a police state, then what is? Thanks Adam.
- Stopped for allegedly smoking, detained for several minutes, then ticketed for loitering. Could this cop be any more dishonest and corrupt?
- They illegally detaine him to issue a loitering citation. What a bunch of crooks.
- This is one of the most BS tickets I’ve ever seen. I hope to God he fought it. Any reputable DA would toss this ticket after viewing the video. Of course, I’ve seen some pretty outrageous cases brought to court, so I emphasize the term “reputable”.
- It’s almost to the point where we need to walk around with our own body cameras. I don’t know how cops sleep at night when they treat people like this
- “the officer made a mistake” is what people will say to defend actions like this as “not a big deal”… bad cop defenders will never find this offensive until THEY are being accused of something they had not done… the cops were SO certain they were going to find something else, they lead with a lie that had to keep evolving from smoking, to loitering… without video evidence how do you beat the testimony of a “decorated officer with extensive training and knowledge”…
- Viewing from United Kingdom. This is appalling! She was determined to punish him for not bowing down to her. And the other officers were a party to this. I hope this gets enough publicity for her superiors to see and for her to be reprimanded! Disgraceful behaviour exhibited here, adding to the hatred of police
- I think the lady cop backed herself into a corner once she called for backup. After she called for backup, in order to “save face” with her coworkers looking on, she had to write a ticket for something. It remains to be seen if loitering would have been the citation until it was suggested by her fellow cop. Hope the fellow fought the ticket – especially the trespass one. These cops are wildly out of control and don’t appear to have an adequate working knowledge of the Utah “no smoking” law.
- “You’re not gonna tell me how to do my job.” Well someone has to because you have no idea what you’re doing.
- The problem here is the police have developed their policy around the grey areas of the law that give them authority. It is the reason there needs to be a totally separate organization.
- IMHO it’s bc people are way to quick to take a settlement. They can go all the way with this, making it it case law or reference to such. Terry v Ohio must be challenged, and have a standard for what is reasonable, bc these cops clearly aren’t reasonable people
- I hadn’t thought of it that way but seems accurate. I think it’s also a combination of some officers that are just plain bored. She prob saw someone who looked out of place in “her” community and went on a fishing expedition cause he looked like someone who smoked and when that didn’t work she had to find something to justify her stop and jam him up for not being adequately deferential to her perceived authority. She’s prob also trying to climb the ladder and had a supervisor comment on her dearth of citations. It’s a system that rewards finding or even creating criminality rather than keeping peace. Department budgets and funding are based on amount of “crime” rather than creating a culture of mutual respect and lawfulness. They assume low crime rate means they’re not “finding” it. They need to justify their exorbitant budgets and military toys somehow. Yet if there is a spike in actual crime they have a press conference reassuring the public that it’s not really that bad because they keep the peace and exaggerate any small decrease in crime as solely due to their department. It’s a self-reinforcing cycle of judicial theater.
- when they sited him for trespassing, i would have asked them if uta had asked them to remove me for trespassing. the police don’t have the power to just trespass you, unless the property manager has asked them to remove you, that is not in their power to do.
- They can and will convince someone at UTA to file a complaint.
- @Mr. Security that would be soliciting a trespass, and that is also illegal. I’m not saying they wouldn’t do it, but they’re not supposed to.
- @Ryan Barry they’ve done it before and since
- That does depend on the state. I don’t agree with it, but it’s my understanding.
- Unscrupulous actions by officers like the ones in this video are an important reason why the public is continuing to lose respect for the police. Supervisors in law enforcement should take these incidents more seriously because of the negative impact they have in their communities.
- Any judge that allows contempt of cop tickets should be removed from the bench and disbarred. We the people don’t deserve this treatment from government.
- that was crazy. She lied about seeing him smoking. Then tickets him for loitering for the time he was staying there because she wouldn’t let him leave.
- How else can police departments get money? They have make up infractions when there aren’t crimes, otherwise there would be no need for them.
- “OK, so you weren’t committing any crime. No problem. We’ll just make something up.”
- Funny they told him he was being detained for loitering when they’re the one who’s keeping him here even if they don’t have any right too. It should be every cops knowledge that people have a right to remain silent so let us use it.
- He’s NOT loitering!!! THEY aren’t letting him leave!!
- There’s no such thing as a stop and ID law. Any ID law still requires a law to be broken to ID someone….
- You can’t be detained and loitering at the same time. He needs to fight the charge on principle.
- This is exactly why “stop and ID” laws are complete bs! Cops can make up any kind of excuse they want in order to get your ID so they can cite you. Because it’s their word against yours in court.
- Pig: “I saw you smoking. Give me your ID.” Innocent civilian: Hands them his ID, “But I don’t smoke.”
- Pig: “Now that I have your ID I’m gonna cite you for loitering instead and trespass you too, and it’s a class B misdemeanor if you don’t sign.”
- WTF OVER!?!? This guy needs to get a hold of the bus stop surveillance videos, haul that bitch into court, and sue the hell out of her and the state.
- this dudes mistake was ever giving up his ID. He should have demanded to be arrested.
- I saw this awhile back, and it’s just like all the officers you run into here in Utah especially UTA cops, they use the smoking cigarette thing here like other officers use the I smell weed on other states. Thanks so much for all your hard work and for the share 😊❤👍💯✌
- 2 minutes? The statue clearly says cannot be standing for more than 2 minutes as to block the pathway of others, after 2 minutes as long as you’re not blocking the pathway you’re not loitering.
- @5:18 Loitering?! He already said “give me my ID back so i can leave.” She’s keeping him there, how is THAT loitering?
- How can people unironically say they “back the blue” when crap like this happens EVERY DAMN DAY?!
- depends where you live i dont support city cops but i suppport sheriff’s and a few police in the country they aren’t like these people plus you have no choice but to back the blue lol
- We all need to know and remember the definition of loitering and our states laws on ID. This lady should be fired
- This was a while ago and I think I recall that while she wasn’t fired for this, she was fired for something else later.
- It’s from 2013.
- love watching these kind of videos, it just makes me appreciate more that I’m living in New Zealand. The cops are friendly, helpful and don’t even carry guns.
- “Stop and identify laws don’t allow an officer to identify anyone, at any time, for no good reason.” Correct. The corrupt legal system refusing to criminally charge and prosecute cops for doing such things is gives them that power. And it will continue until we the people demand it change.
- This seems like an easy win. He was cited for loitering, AFTER he was Detained, and not free to leave.
- So she got caught lying and then played stupid.
- Just when I thought I’d seen them all, they come up with a new one: Ordering you not to leave, then accusing you of LOITERING! Man are they slick!
- another clueless cop demanding ID for not answering questions…. it’s all about running this guy for warrants…. first smoking.. oh wait now loitering….. another cop telling lies….
- I know that in the moment, dealing with these bullies can make it difficult to gather your thoughts, but i would’ve liked to see him have her justify the loitering citation.
- Just love that these tyrants dont make any attempt to hide the fact that they’re taking action against law abiding citizens who they have personal beef with. I just watched a cop on manuel mata’s channel who said clear as day that yes, they can and do solicit trespasses against people just because they dont like them. Said it without hesitancy, knowing he was being filmed.
- I remember this one.. Geez man just sad. Entire country is a police state at this point and I don’t think it’ll change. Just get worse as long as there’s qualified immunity. There’s a reason they don’t teach the Bill of rights or constitution in most public school’s anymore.. Kids are taught to not ask questions just obey any and all authority.
- REMEMBER THE FIRST 2 RULES WHEN DEALING WITH POLICE…(1) ALWAYS RECORD POLICE…(2) ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT…. its your right to remain silent….
- We need to remove qualified immunity 100% cross the board police should be forced to get private insurance just like doctors have to have for malpracticeI remember watching this video a long time ago and these officers are just losing their minds trying ro find any little thing to charge people with
- All auditors should start asking these cops if they’re going to go home and show their kid this video or any video they’re in because we all know they don’t want their children to see who they really are
- It is respectful for a police officer to remove sunglasses when talking to a member of the public in an official capacity, unless you want to try intimidating and hide your sincerity towards them
- I think if a Cop’s sole reason for demanding someone give them ID is to run their name for warrants it’s Unconstitutional!!!
- I love the officer who said he was protecting UTA property! Isn’t he sworn to protect and defend the constitution over any private business needs?
- Sudden realization: I have never had a job where I could interact with anybody inside or outside of the business and say “You’re not gonna tell me how to do my job.” in any official capacity
- And then they hold your ID hostage as they make up a reason to charge you with something. Public property where they can put a trespass on someone and force them to spend time and money to correct the injustice.
- Adam needs to send auditors there and do a mass 1st amendment audit. See if those tyrants has the guts to harass those auditors.
- This happens all the time in utah, all over utah. They just make shit up if they cant catch you or find anything illegal on you. Ive been a victim of this crap all my life. We need more civil rights attorneys here. Ive tried to sue and no attorneys want to take the case
- There is a simple blood test which can identify if a person has used tobacco in the last 30 days. A test which would prove the officer was lying about having seen him smoking.
- The key moment: 7:55 Adam says: “See I know this is your job, but you can quit at any moment. You can quit and go find yourselves a real job.” Truth.
- If you are asked the question, “Were you doing X?”
- The response is always, “Do you suspect me of doing X?”
- In situations like this, always ask for name and badge number remember to uphold your 5th and request an incident report number . Don’t forget to ask for supervisor it’ll be extra aid when you file for civil suits.
- I think they should make a law that any cop found lying is put in prison with hardened criminals.
- couple years ago my fiance and I watched a police officer pick up my wallet from a Dollar General Store parking lot. I was going to visit my brother who has cerebral palsy so my fiance went to the police station to have the officer dispatched. They threatened to arrest her and basically said even if they did recover it there’d be no money in it which it had 130$ in it. The officers basically intimidated her and threatened to arrest her if she filed a complaint. Realizing the weren’t going to help or be honest about the officer who picked up the wallet she decided to leave and we just took it as a loss several weeks after that every time we were in that part of town we began to be followed by patrolmen and a couple of months after that incident they followed her from one end of town to another stopping her and saying the reason for the stop is that they didn’t believe the color of the car match the color that was listed on the registration and when she proved them all of those things they cited her for having a mask hanging from the rearview mirror saying it obstructed her view. six officers showed up on that incident and I myself refused to identify myself because I had did nothing wrong apparently they didn’t like that because we have had nothing but harassment and intimidation from and on Sept 9th 2021 one of the same officers involved during original incident stopped us after we were parked in the out of our vehicle he even admitted on the report that he was several cars behind us and the reason he stopped us was because we didn’t engage your turn signal 100ft prior to the turn but tomorrow understanding that is only when traveling on the highway not within a municipal Corporation limited long story short we were ripped from our vehicle they threatened her and told her that she could go home if she provided my information which she refused they arrested her did not read her her rights tell her why she was being arrested or any of the above and during the arrest after we had already asked for a supervisor because the officer lied on the report and on the violation they’re trying to say now that the cam footage doesn’t exist and that is a lie it just shows one of the officers dropped their gun clip and bullets fell out everywhere while having my faced slammed to the ground. We tried to file a complaint with the chief of police for that incident and was threatened with arrest for making false accusations not a reporter knees has he been listen to our side of the story and trying to get us both to court to charges that we did not commit but are only trying to cover up their misconduct where do we go for help
- Even if he did answer her question and said he wasn’t smoking, she wouldn’t believe him, so it wouldn’t matter what he said.
- “You can’t leave. You’re being detained.”
- “For what crime?”
- I’m pretty sure that’s called illegal detainment ..not loitering.
- She’s also purposely breaking his ID if you watch her hands. Cops do this all the time, I’ve gotten my ID back damaged and once my friend got his back completely broken.
- She was damaging property ( his ID card) by bending it in the whole interaction
- UPDATE: Although this video is nearly 9 years old (2013) the viral content didn.t hinder Aymee Race’s career. Over the years she has received several commendations , currently (2021) she has risen to the rank of Detective and serves at the Unified Police Department based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- I’m from Salt Lake and I can say from personal experience those Transit cops are worse than the regular cops
- Cop: I saw you smoking! Issues a ticket for loitering with no mention of smoking. It’s like her whole argument had nothing to stand on in the first place.
- These people aren’t cops! They don’t know what it is to serve a community. She is bearing false witness. For shame. Take that badge off. She is a horrible cop
- I checked out Adam’s page. He specifically asked to be left alone. This video is several years old and was his only video. He has received death threats over it. He believes the cops have too. The reaction was way more than he expected; and way over the top! He was not a part of the audit community; this was just a “one-off.” He had somebody else edit and post it for him — and then forgot about it until the hate started. Why did you think it was a good idea to bring new trouble to this guy? Oh, there’s money in it!
- .. It’s this immature, bully attitude from law enforcement that frustrates and angers me. Their actions are not supported by the constitution or law. This was completely unnecessary and sickening.
- That guys biggest mistake was giving her his identification, he got it partially right by asking if he committed a crime and the burden of proof is on her which she couldn’t produce so she slaps a loitering charge on him instead, how can you be loitering if your there waiting for someone? He let this cop manipulate him!
- .. I hate those laws that require you to sign or it’s automatically a higher offence and/or jail time.
- .. We need to speak up about this problem we need to flood their phones and peacefully protest our grievances
- .. Should have asked for a supervisor as soon as she forced the ID issue. She’s a perfect example of the types of crooks creating the divide between the communities and the police.
- .. This is exactly why we need a law on the books to protect citizens. In order to protect your rights and fight back against these kinds of acts, you have to go to court, but for many people representation is costly and difficult to obtain. 50 dollars is nothing. It’s extortion by a thousand cuts, making sure that the price of paying for the unlawful ticket is cheaper than fighting the charge. Pass a law that allows citizens to recover their costs against violations like these and watch this behavior dry up.
- .. Pure harassment. Those cops need to be fired!
- She asked if he was smoking and he said no. Then she said I saw you smoking. Then he asked then why’d you ask me? Then she said , “Because I wanted to see if you would be truthful.” Then when she couldn’t prove it they accuse him of loitering. Then a bus pulls up? It’s a bus stop! He’s supposedly loitering at a bus stop which people wait at for busses for hours!
- kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside the way cops have our backs don’t it?
- .. “What are you serving and protecting?” “I’m protecting UTA property.” And that ladies, gentlemen, and NBs is EXACTLY what American police do in this country. They protect CAPITAL, not PEOPLE.
- .. It’s like the cops want to give the public a reason to despise them! Peace!
- .. “Show me your ID” is the drug of choice for cops.
- It’s so interesting the the lying cop wants to see if the person she’s lying to will be honest! With regard to judges taking the word of a cop over that of a citizen, any judge should know that the burden of proof is on the government. So the benefit of the doubt should always be to the citizen.
- 6:00 as she flicks the I.D. she is deciding what she can do to him. If he had a vehicle they would have given him an even more difficult time in retaliation.
- In the other 2 officers defense, sitting idle while this happens is part of the problem. 8:45 she wants his vehicle too. 9:15 she tickets him. He asks “I got a ticket for loitering?!?!” She demands his quiet, so instead of saying “Yes,” she can make him appear rude and interruptive so she can hear her own voice repeat her/his offense: “I am giving you a ticket for loitering…” he repeats it. “LET ME SPEAK! I am giving you a ticket for loitering.” Lying and belittling is part of this witch’s job
- .. It should be illegal for the officer to wear a sunglasses while handling “suspects”
- Other than the police, what other profession do their employees regularly lie ?
- .. His first mistake was talking to her. His second mistake was giving up his ID.
- .. The 2 male cops are just as guilty for just standing by while they watched an illegal retaliation citation.
- What happened to protect and serve? Treat people how you want to be treated. That goes for cops too….once you have determined a no threat situation, act accordingly. Women cops are the worst power trippers. Very sad
- .. Another example of why Qualified Immunity needs to be abolished for LEOs. Qualified Immunity is for government officials so they can keep it, but not ANY type of LEO. Back the Blue Until it Happens to YOU.
- .. I looked it up; UTA Utah Transportation Authority is a public funded operation. In order to be trespassed from any public property, you have to be committing a crime on that property. That trespass order was illegal.
- Her question about if he parked his vehicle over here is illogical. If, as she claimed, that she had witnessed him smoking; which was a total lie, then she would have observed where he came from. All three of these cops should be charged in federal court with a CRIMINAL civil rights violation. It’s the law that brought down the klan.
- I remember this video. She was constantly making things up in order to justify her stop. Its her EGO thats hurt cause he wouldnt answer her He’s not obligated to answer her questions. 1rst she asks “if he was smoking”, than says ” he was smoking” then asks again. Than hes “LOITERING” Than “tresspassing” Funny how she wont answer what hes detained for She starts her corporate City Masters well. Revenue collecting
- She kept him from leaving by holding his documents, then cites for loitering? Really? What arrogance.
- .. They detained him and required him to stay. In other words they created the offense that they cited him for.
- I got hassled in the UK by a community police officer (something below a full police officer) for pulling over on double yellow lines (no parking) to let a passenger out. He told me I couldn’t park there and I said I wasn’t parking, I was just letting someone out and then moving on. He said that’s the same thing. I asked why double red lines exist (meaning no stopping) and rather than answer, he just started walking around my vehicle looking for a different reason to give me a hard time. That’s what they do. If you bruise their egos, they will find a petty reason to punish you. Since he was not a full cop I just drove off in the middle of him doing his checks.
- This is retaliation for exercising 5th amendment rights.
- The dumb logic of the officers that some auditors should be aware of. How does asking for I.D. gonna help investigate a crime? How his ID gonna prove if he was smoking or not?
- Wow that was clearly a set up, if I a: in that situation after seeing this, I would walk away and say I am not going to be entrapped, I don’t smoke, not going to loiter. I would like to see if this female and the other two cops are writing these tickets all day long. The money must be outstanding, think about it, $50.00 a person x3 cops writing let’s say 5 people a day, that’s $750.00 a day, $5,250.00 week, $21,000. A month, $252,000. A year….that’s just 5 people each. That is a ridiculous amount of money. They entrapped him, they purposely stopped him to keep him there over 2 minutes to write that ticket. I think it is unlawful and disgraceful.This is so sad, that we deal with this in a so called free country!
- Would that not be like stopping you at a red light then giving you a ticket after the light turned green because you didn’t go. I called my buddies over, it’s a power thing.
- This one would be an easy inexpensive to beat. Simply ask the officer why she initiated contact. Either the truthful answer (she believed she observed him smoking) or the false answer (she observed him loitering) would be difficult for her to prove. Smoking: beyond her belief, there was no evidence; when she arrived at his location,, no cigarettes were found on his person, no extinguished cigarettes were found nearby. Loitering: he had a legitimate and lawful reason to be at the station, so no loitering.
- .. The cop says that she wanted to see if he would be truthful or not. That’s fresh coming from cops who lie all the time
- This is downtown near Gateway Mall and Plaza. There’s cameras probably about every twenty or so feet. The cops had evidence this guy was smoking then they should have issued a citation ;But this is unclear if he was smoking or if there’s a violation of any kind. If you presents this in court the charges will be dismissed. Then again Sue UTA for quite a bit. UTA is partially public owed.
- UTA is 84% funded through taxes and federal grants, that makes it public property, not private property.
- Utah is the most inhospitable state I have ever been to
- Being a cop is a hard job but this was a cash grab from the cops proof in point he was not charged with smoking but a bogus charge that would be hard to prove differently
- They can not legally trespass someone from publicly accessible areas. Police can not legally trespass. Only the owner of the property can trespass.
- How she casually lies on someone….that is the most alarming thing about this video.
- In the U.K. where I live, the cops don’t act like tyrants. If you commit a minor traffic offence, or accidentally drop a piece of litter for example, the cops would probably just give you some advice, “Be careful, don’t do it again” Part of the reason for this is that if you get charged with a minor non – criminal offence in the U.K. then the cop will have a lot of paper work to write up, which they would rather not have to do.
- Instead of suggesting that auditors stay quiet (a virtual impossibility for many of them), you should suggest that they either stay silent, or answer every question with a question (which is both NOT answering a question, and not staying silent). I think that you will find that many of them are capable of this far easier than just remaining silent.
- Just so everyone knows, the videos of the light rail train is NOT from Utah. That is the Hoboken, NJ light rail station. It is connected to the Hoboken NJ Transit train terminal. I know because I lived in Jersey City most of my life and have been an EMT with the Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps for 22 years.
- I would have never tolerated that bullshit and would have contacted a attorney, fought the charges until they were dismissed and then I would have gone to a town meeting and served them with a civil complaint, I also would have contacted the news media as well , the city council or commissioners should be out rage as to how the police are treating out of town visitors !
- All you have to do is get a foot from him and smell. Then all of that extra bunk is void.
- People has said it many times and I’m sure its just annoying to hear. But this is why no one has any compassion for the police when stuff happens for them. The few people that do care for the cops are either bootlickers that worship them or people that are ignorant to what the police has been doing to our community. There is no in between at this point, you either worship them or you’re ignorant to what they’ve been doing to law abiding citizens. I used to love the police until the day they allowed my mother to die and until I saw all that shit they’ve been doing to people that dared to question them.
- Police & sheriffs do this constantly. They need mental health training so desperately because they are causing trauma & in severe cases PTSD symptoms.
- Federal prosecutor, “Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime.”
Mt. juliet police department
- The reason that police officer asked you to get out of your car was a power trip and it made his ego feel bigger.
- This gentleman just exposed what the public is up against and certainly is NOT the treatment we pay for. The fact that this supervisor can NOT be honest just further highlights the problem with cops.
- As soon as a cop says, this isn’t a courtroom. You’ve proved they have no case.
- Really good way he went about doing this, instead of arguing with the supervisor he told him to talk to the cop who didn’t explain to him what he did wrong. This is a perfect interrogation question.
- There was no reason for this man to get out of his car for a simple traffic stop. This supervisor is covering for this cop
- The cop was angry because you used your rights to not talk and to record. So he had to do a power play and pull you out of the car. The cops can’t explain it any other way. Because we can….FTP
- You decided to exercise your right and that’s suspicious to us
- I LOVE how you turned their “officer safety” around on them!!
- When an officer is vain enough to say I don’t care, they should automatically be liable to pay out of their pay for any lawsuits that come of the situation. They’re use to citizens paying for their mistakes
- He was pulled out because this vet didn’t lick the cop’s boots. It’s their way of bullying and exerting power over citizens that don’t kiss their asses.
- Like you said this is why there is a disconnect with the public and the police. Their ego over the law.
- EXERCISING OUR RIGHTS IS NOT SUSPICIOUS!
- Why is he so clearly annoyed by a member of the public exercising his 1st amendment right to free press while he interacts with the officer. Honestly it’s infuriating to see a Public Servant annoyed at a citizen using rights. How unprofessional. Clear conduct unbecoming of an officer. Very rude and unprofessional.
- You’re a very smart individual the way you manipulated that. You wanted to know so you don’t do that again was a genius move.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- Absolutely it was harassment there was no reason to pull him out of the car. That cop knows it anyone who watched this video knows it.
- We can all clearly see he was butt hurt and wanted to some how gain back power.
- He asked him to get out of the vehicle because he was hoping the man would refuse so then he could tase him, drag him out, and arrest him. All because he didn’t like the man invoking his 5th amendment rights!
- Nice job with maintaining your composure while our public servants did not! This is a good example of egotistical tyranny in our cities. They earn the respect the get.
- This gentleman is lucid, coherent, and makes good points. The officers should be embarrassed by their behavior and their ‘copsplaining’…
- Isn’t it interesting how they always say “I don’t mind you recording its already being recorded by myself, that officer over there and this officer” what they DON’T tell you, is that you will have to PAY for THEIR recordings and that they will redact anything that shows them acting unlawfully.
- “You can do what you want to but you are gonna stand over there if I tell you to stand over there” ahhh, the double think and speak of a tyrant
- It’s weird how some cops freak the f*** out if you get out of your vehicle on your own during a traffic stop because of “officer safety” … yet when they want to really assert their authority, they will demand you get out of your vehicle. Cops always tell you they are recording via their body cams, yet they get very defensive and confrontational when you (we) record them, because they only want ONE recorded version of the incident. They can mute their body cams on the spot, lose (delete) the footage when it’s requested. Any cop worth his weight would never, ever mind being recorded during any interaction with a member of the public. Ego should never play a part in how a cop performs his duties.
- Cop got butt hurt do he had to show you who’s in charge. By pulling you out of the vehicle. BTW, never let a public servants to speak to you with an attitude. Especially being a veteran. 12:08 cop “you’re going to stand over there if that’s what I tell you to do”. That should’ve set you off. Law enforcement has no authority over you!
- So I guess exercising your constitutional rights in the presence of a law enforcement officer is now a form of Defiance , or their absolute favorite saying , Uncooperative….
- We all know that the driver was pulled out of the vehicle in order for the officer to passively control what the driver’s camera was able to witness.
- LT has zero authority to tell this free citizen where to freaking stand if he’s not being detained. Absolutely ridiculous behavior.
- What’s amazing to me is the cop showed Zero respect for the Veteran and treated him like an enemy
- You go boy all I got to say is BOOOOM . He turned it all around when he asked that supervisor what he did wrong to make the officer feel unsafe.
- “you’re gonna stand right there if that’s what I tell you to do” who do these people think they are? Bloody low lives
- Just imagine if we could treat cops the way they treat us.
- “If you wanna go to court on it” That’s the truth right there, they KNOW the justice system is broken and KNOW they have zero accountability. “We do what we want, don’t like it, take it to court where the system will chew you up” “You’ve already filed your complaint” lol, yeah sure he was going to file paperwork on that and start an investigation.
- 15:22 This is where the “supervisor” misquotes and thus misunderstands the SCOTUS ruling. Police have a wide range of description in where they conduct a traffic stop based on “officer and detained individual safety”. The auditor points out the officer has abused his entrusted authority to use this description as a bully tactic which is not related to officer (or detained individual) safety. It’s a far too common practice which needs to be eliminated in order to regain public trust in law enforcement.
- Pennsylvania v Mimms says an officer can ask u to step out for “officer safety”. Not just because a cop “feels like it” or “wants u to”.
- And still none of those Sovereign Citizens with Badges and Guns has given a REASON for why a Docile Law Abiding Citizen made that Supposedly trained and qualified Officer “feel unsafe”, and yet STILL failed to ensure his safety with a pat down. Because it obviously WAS a tactic to instill fear and blind obedience to his Tyranny. It’s also extremely disappointing to see the other two completely ignore their own oaths to the Law and Constitution. Bully with a Badge, afraid the camera is going to document his distain for the Citizens who pay his salary.
- 15:20 the Corporal said is doesnt matter what he calls it! Oh! I very much DOESNT matter because when that deprivation of rights lawsuit comes and the other cops qualified immunity is on the line the jury will have to decide what a OTHER reasonable officers would have done in that same situation!
- “Cause I wanted to” isn’t a lawful reason to require someone to exit their vehicle. That’s something that is lawful for officer safety but “cause I wanted to” isn’t an officer safety thing.
- The only reason he was asked to get out was to intimidate him for saying he wasn’t going to answer questions, as his right. That was the only reason.
- Mimms v PA says they can pull you from the car if they fear for their safety. That’s it. Not because they “feel like it”
John Smyly, a former Boulder Colorado Police officer detains a man, Zayde Atkinson with no RAS. When he refuses to ID the way the cop wants him to, John Smyly escalates the situation. He tries to make his victim sit like a dog, for no reason other than to assert dominance over him. When Zayde Atkinson refuses, Smyly threatens to tase him. When Zayde continues to refuse to be John Smyly’s b****, Smyly brandished a fire arm to try to further intimidate his victim into compliance. The man he tried to bully and intimidate, Zayde Atkinson, NEVER gave in. Smyly was allowed to resign, and is likely working for another department at this time. If you know what department Smyly is working it, please email that information to email@example.com, so I can publicly publish that information, warning potential new victims.
ID Refusal by Boulder Colorado man, Zayde Atkinson results in threats and officer John Smyly brandishing a fire arm.
I remember this video when it first released these cops are just so utterly pathetic it’s disgusting and it really isn’t going to stop until we stand up and physically defend ourselves
Why was he allowed to resign? Should have been stripped of all official credentials. And then jailed for up to ten years.I’ve seen this video maybe six times at this point since it was originally released and the more times I watch it the more absurd it becomes. This video is a perfect example where you could be minding your business not breaking any law and even going out of your way above and beyond to placate a psycho in a costume and still almost become a murder victim on the street by that psycho in a costume.And they wonder why people hate the police.There isn’t any manner you can perform any action in this country that LE can’t twist into something suspicious.They keep asking him to “sit down” as in their eyes that’s him submitting to them and they win their sick mind games.Even the cop apologists think the police are terrorists… They say, if you obey and submit then you will prevent the violence that is otherwise guaranteed.>> Rapist mentality. See what you made me do?When a cop knows he is being unlawful but continues the lie anywayThis cop Escalated that whole situation!What is most scary is that, to become a judge takes between 8/10 years training, it takes between 6/8 years to become a lawyer. But it only takes around 6 months to become a LEO’s. This in itself is just crazy, how can a LEO’s understand law & enforce such law with minimum training is beggars belief. It’s like getting children being in charge to educate adults in how to be an adult. It’s a system that is programed to fail. Crazy world hey.What is most scary is that, to become a judge takes between 8/10 years training, it takes between 6/8 years to become a lawyer. But it only takes around 6 months to become a LEO’s. This in itself is just crazy, how can a LEO’s understand law & enforce such law with minimum training is beggars belief. It’s like getting children being in charge to educate adults in how to be an adult. It’s a system that is programed to fail. Crazy world hey.They should be handing out deadly buckets and ‘garbage picker-uppers’ to officers.“Sorry, you cleaning up trash at is suspicious behavior. We need to treat you like a threat now” – Police 2022Even “if” he was trespassing on private property he was picking up trash on private property… Um that’s a good thing right?!I didn’t realize that he gave him an ID with his name….he still escalated this situation?!What people don’t understand that these type of interactions happen more often then people think. James keep up your good work and fight for liberty and justice and to keep cops in check. 🇺🇸Wow the Ego just doesn’t stop with this cop. I’m proud of how this man handled the unwelcome invasion of government on HIS property. 👍🏼“All you have to do is comply”. Sounds familiar “……once compliance becomes part of the culture” – Boston Mayor Michelle WuOldie but a goodie, Almost certainly got picked up by another departmentThat got my blood boiling. Hats off to this guy for refusing to sit like an obedient dog!This guy was awesome the way he stood up for his rights. Imagine how many people get violated by police because they don’t know their rights or are just afraid. Always film police!!And a half dozen cops with itchy-fingers surround him waiting for an excuse to gun him down, and frightening what law enforcement has evolved to and they wonder why targets are on their backs now.Tasers are a training tool, much like the collar on your puppy… it speaks a universal language of, “do what I say, or you’re gonna get zapped again until you learn”,…. Understandably there are instances when it’s ABSOLUTELY necessary for such activities. “Get on the ground because I said so”, probably isn’t one of those,……
I was just gonna say the same thing! The bootlickers that “just comply” and don’t know there rights are the reason we are in the situation we are now.And just think, this is just “1” instance of this kind of abuse brought to light. Gotta wonder how many events like this end very differently because somebody refuses to comply with an “unlawful” order by a uniformed bully with a badge. This event should have been career ending for psycho shoat!It’s called harassing people just because he wants to prove the point he’s wrongCops remind me of terrible poker players. They bet too big, too early with an extraordinarily weak hand and get pot committed to where they must go all in in with no chance of winning. It’s also hilarious at 18:25 how the cop sneaks up on the bucket and the grabber like it’s actually a dangerous item“We see you out here picking up trash and that’s clearly a sign of a hardened criminal.”I can’t remember how many times I’ve watched this… but each and every time I’m left with a definite fact: This college student is a Psychology Major!!! It’s confirmed each and every time he asks the officer, “and how do you feel about that?”There’s a far more dangerous cop running around Colorado. His name is Chris Dickey and he’s cost taxpayers over $1,000,000 in lawsuits (He and his partner murdered a suicidal veteran having a PTSD episode, he and his partner severely beat a motorist who had a diabetic episode and crashed, he deployed a taser on a protester on public property who didn’t ID) and I believe he’s a deputy in Grand County.100% ego!!! The fact that he can’t let it go even when told to by his supervisor means he WILL KILL SOMEONE one-day. Count on it.They know he’s no threat but they are obsessed with getting him to sit down as they see that as him submitting.I’ve seem this video so many times, I can literally say every word they say in unison. Thing is , even after all those views, all those channels, I STILL find it one of the most telling videos on there right now. It shows broken police policies and behaviors. How they can turn anything Into a weapon, a crime, constitutional violation, and the other cops question nothing. The fact ONLY one officer was fired is Insane. He was the sacrifice, but all the others went with it. If it wasn’t for the bodycam, witnesses, and cameras on the cops, that kid would have been beaten , razed, or even shot. Ridiculous, every one of them should be fired and charged.I’ve already watched this video and a few other similar ones, so I think it’s advisable for people to carry the documentation of their properties or lease contracts under their arm or they risk being arrested for trespassing in their own home. How can there be a trespassing crime without the owner requesting it??????????????????Notice that as soon as the other cops arrive the trash grabber changes from “weapon” to “object”, he knew he was being an absurd liar.Wow that crazy story he tells his manager is insane. Guy it’s all on camera.There was absolutely no reason for this cop to even speak to this guy.Notice how he described the grabbed as “sort of a blunt object”. That’s the games these thugs play.According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, Smyly was hired in January on a two-year term position as a civilian training and development coordinator in the sheriff’s computer support unit. As of 9 22 20 Boulder Daily CameraThese trash grabbers are so common officer tyrant knows exactly what he’s holding.COP= Control Obsessed PsychoPro active policing …? What interaction about this footage was positive? ~ I wonder if this cop still to this day thinks what he did was lawful and if he has any regrets?my favorite part is the jump in logic that not only someone must be trespassing if he thinks they are, but that a trespasser showed up to pick up trash illegally.Accusation before investigation! Guilty before proven innocent! How much training is needed to understand the mistakes in these two statements?“He was sitting around, milling about with a metal thing and banging it on another thing near a no trespassing sign” ..”your partner just confirmed he lives here”.. ” I dont know who he is”. The copsplaining is insane here. “We cant even talk unless you are in the sitting position i commanded you to take, even though this entire encounter is unlawful from the start and I already had confirmation of the info I obtained on unlawful premises”. Further sad was the citizen telling this victim to chill out.The cop could have easily went inside and investigated but it’s easier for them to intimidate someone into a confession. It’s to expensive for most people to afford a lawyer so they plea or confess. The plea or confession also prevents civil action, thus reinforcing the officers actions.Hey isn’t it cute how the state will show up on your property and Surround you and point their guns at you while claiming you are a threat but if you do it to them while being armed only with your first amendment they claim it’s insurgence or disturbing the peaceThis is an insane abuse of power. This cop has probably always “felt threatened” in his life. Should have never been a cop.“This officer was ready to kill me sir” a powerful statement indubitably. 👏That police officer should not have been allowed to resign, he should have been fired and charged for his crimes, but the thin blue line protected him.James don’t forget it’s the “day and age we live in” that’s the cousin to the”you got id”. That shit is highly addictive, hopefully in the future it’ll wipes out every pig and piglet suffering from this addiction.Love this man’s courage to stand up for his rights, every cop on this call should be fired for not insisting that this pig stop this completely illegal detainment also he lied about what he observed right from the get goI’ve seen this one before. This guy was great. He had the guts to back down eight cops with their guns drawn. It’s so important to let cops know their power is limited. They aren’t kings who can do what ever they please.I’ve seen this before and it’s infuriating. This is called, “being within sight of a cop while black“. This cop should do jail time. I counted six cops there surrounding this lawful citizen and not one had the decency to tell that POS ENOUGH. They are all sick and when you are in contact with one, no matter what the situation, your life is in danger. Only dangerous, sick people seek the job of a cop. I won’t change my mind about how unstable cops are until they LEAVE people who are not breaking the law alone. I think I’ll be waiting a long time.I remember watching this video when it first came out. Watching it again pissed me off just as much. Who is this cop who thinks he can go around asking Americans if they belong on any property when there was no 911 call. He’s totally on an ego trip. Guy with a stick was never close enough to him to be justified in shooting him. IdiotI love how the young man vehemently stood up for himself. I hope these officers hear his voice on repeat every time they fuck up. “How do feel? How do feel now? How do feel about that?”i love how he just twisted a lil bit of the details to his encounter with him… was so butt hurt he couldn’t get his DOB and make him sit on the ground like a dogWhy tf would their cameras ever have a mute button? Or right , the game is riggedIn defense of an officer please refer to these Redcoats as Redcoats or other demeaning terms of authoritarian revenue collectors!I wonder how a cop would feel if the person he was confronting gave a call and people start emerging from all round, surround the cop? It is downright creepy how they do this. What is worse is that no-one questions or clarifies the call out.I’ve seen this ….. blatent harassment …. ego driven , the nerve to call the garbage tool a weapon !!! …..“He had a metal object stabbing, I didn’t know if he was damaging something. ….then I noticed it is used to pick up trash ….then he picked up the metal object again “ His lies are SO EASILY detectable! 😣😣😣As much as I appreciate the time and effort and activism…I really can’t watch to many more of these vids without pulling my hair out . Needs to be something done about it other then just an awareness . Before certain entities start getting splattered .That young man is a REAL American, standing up for his rights!!I remember seeing this the day it was originally uploaded.. Boulder and Denver cops still haven’t changed. Shit is sad.I love when a cop says “subject is failing to comply “it almost like cops think citizens are slaves to them..!!!My favorite line is when the victim says that the cop had his gun out and the cop says “it wasn’t even pointed at you” as if that makes it all OKQualified IMPUNITY on display!* According to a news article* “Smyly resigned prior to the conclusion of the disciplinary process, but police indicated the process would have likely resulted in suspension or termination. As part of a settlement with the city, Smyly remained under city employment until February as he exhausted accrued holiday, sick and administrative leave. According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, Smyly was hired in January on a two-year term position as a civilian training and development coordinator in the sheriff’s computer support unit.” Be careful that he is not hired again with the police dept. when this 2 year temp job is finished.You very accurately indicated the Crucible method of policing… They make the citizen try to prove their innocenceAll channels of this type constantly say, “cops dont know the law,” and things like that…. This is not true, cops do know at least the basics. Some just choose to constantly do the wrong thing because they have no consequences.I remember this video. The ego on Smyly was out of control. Zane should have made Smyly hand him his bucket and trash picker upper. The fact that Smyly wouldn’t give the ID back after his supervisor told him to was insane. The fact this egomaniac is in another department and still terrorizing other citizens is scary. Agree 100% cops should not be allowed to mute thier BWC for a certain time before, during an interaction, and a certain point of time after. I can’t remember for sure but I think Zane (the guy harassed by Smyly) did sue. Would be nice if Smyly had to apologize and pay some sort of damage out of his own pocket. This whole interaction was disturbing.I remember this video a long time ago,with over 1 million views…This officer is upset because Mr Atkinson refused to listen to unlawful orderThe victim had 2 weapons, common sense and a brain. Both lethal to today’s cops.When dirty cops are not held accountable. We The people will hold them accountable. One way or anotherThe danger in calling backup for a noncompliant man with a weapon… If he did get hurt or killed as a consequence he’d make excuses and blame the victimImagine telling a dude that is cleaning dirt in front of a building that he is trespassing. Like, do people just go to other peoples property and clean their trash??I never understood why this officer harasses this citizen… we also know had the guy given his name, the officer would have wanted to “pat him down”. What’s worse is once they knew he lived there they should have left right then and there.Apart from the fact that he has no legal obligation to identify, having his name in a database is not a good idea. If he is stopped in the future and his name ran, he will come under greater scrutiny having been checked for a “crime” previously. This can, at the least cost him his time or give them time to find a crime.When I see someone picking up trash at daytime, with earphones on, I immediately think “This guy’s looking to rob the place for sure”.If this is how this thug acts at work just imagine if he has a spouse, kids, or a pet and what they might go through.This is the 3rd or 4th time ive seen this video. Thankfully the citizen wasn’t hurt. It shows so many aspects of poor policing. No crime was reported. No crime committed. Muting of bodycam. Escalation by police officer. Its really quite sad.How can any of the other deputies be taken seriously after this? I would look at them and laugh.I wouldn’t be surprised if the young man switched his major so he could become a civil rights attorney.If I were a cop, which will never happen, and I were one of the policemen that later showed up, I would’ve had the courage to speak up and say, “This is stupid let’s leave this guy alone”, but none of them have the backbone to do so.You should have demanded he surrender his certification as part of the settlement, I guarantee he is still doing this kind of behavior and has already corrupted another department!18:26 Officer Sneaky creeping up on the bucket and claw like it was a Western Brown snake and he was fixin’ to wrangle it. Instead he committed a fourth amendment violation by seizing the man’s property.20:43 If you haven’t figured it out yet Smyly, you have shown that you are a) incompetent, and b) not at all capable of figuring this situation out, and never will.23:19 No, Smyly, you did not “contact him”. There was no touching between you and the man whom you trespassed upon.The officer initial officer tells the sergeant I recognize it’s a device to pick up trash but then a sentence later he says picks up the object because the officer realized he f*** up when he said the guy had a weapon. He just admitted to the sergeant that prior to him making the call for back up he knew that it was a device to pick up trash. No wonder the guy got firedAnyone want to know what a police state looks like? Watch this video again… This confrontation was a “near death” experience.This video is still really frustrating to watch. “I didn’t even point my gun at you sir!” The fuck? Let’s see your reaction when someone brandishes a hand gun!This cop thinks he’s the hero we deserve and without his intervention the city would crumble. James Madison audits just posted a video with officer Velez. Velez has the same hero complex and it’s just a matter of time before he pulls some crazy shit like smylyThe officer says he has a gun in his hand because you’re not listening, I didn’t know guns were hearing devices.THE COP HAD NO BUSINESS ASKING HIM ANYTHING. He gave him the apartment. Number already a long time ago.No this officer didn’t get the privilege of going to a new department, BLM made great changes to policing in America with those billions of dollars they raised. For example, BLM changed who and how settlements we’re paid, who and how cops are investigated, cops that violate rights lose their pension. There’s a whole slew of things BLM changed with all that money and destruction.Anybody ever see how flimsy those grabber things are?If he quit which he did it allows him to still be rehired by another agency or the next city overIf he quit which he did it allows him to still be rehired by another agency or the next city over
Cop really falsely accused someone because he got honked at, then rear ends them, Then strips their rights away, and causes a traumatic event. What a lovely display of justice
I love how he admitted he had seen someone doing somthing wrong and then stopped perusing the person speeding because his ego was hurt, these the kind of people we let “police”
OMG, he started off with a lie. Telling dispatch the driver slammed on his brakes in front of him. Did the lying ass trooper forget he’s being recorded. He needs to be fired immediately!!
Detainee: invokes his right to silence
Officer: “he wants to continue to yell at me!”
It so creepy how comfortable the officer seems while spinning this lie. Hes a professional at it. Sad that we have these dirty officers out there. When an officer lies like this they should be fired immediately.
This is why we must start looking at hiring practices of officers. As a therapist that deals with clinical psychology, there are many personalities that do not belong in the police department. I question that he is one of those people. He is about power, he had no qualms to lie immediately to get his way. This is a bad Officer. Police need to hire professional to deal with the psychology of hiring an officer, or this is what you get. Very sad and very dangerous.
“I’m just doing my job”
Obviously…this dude is the reason why people have a hard time trusting cops. I understand that traffic stops are the most dangerous for police officers, but this guy put people’s lives in danger.
When police officers do stuff like this I understand why some people are afraid of cops
It honestly terrifies me to think about what has been done in the past WITHOUT cameras recording.
I feel so bad for the chick in the car that has to sit through this officer’s bs and even more that shes is apologizing to him and even more that she should know to plead the 5th to not give the cop any ground in court
This makes my blood boil. The cop literally lied by saying “he’s still back there yelling and cursing” fucking unbelievable. I don’t think I could’ve remained so calm
This cop put people in danger over his ego, plain and simple. Departments really need to do better sociological evaluations. The fact this this guy carries a gun is scary.
“This guy was exercising his fourth amendment right to express his frustration at me so I had to put him in cuffs.”
“This is yet ANOTHER encounter where an officer attempted to criminalize behavior that their EGO could not tolerate”
Well said, and the amount of these i have watched where a cop’s ego is a major factor in the encounter is very disturbing.
We don’t just need the bad ones weeded out, but a better job done in the screening process to determine if people like this should be given the job in the first place.
Who knew these “brave” cops were so fragile and could be threatened by curse words. Pathetic.
When a retail employee is expected to have more emotional control while dealing with belligerent people than cops, there’s a problem.
This is exactly the kind of person that will end up wrongfully shooting someone and trying to blame it on them. He should be fired, sued and never allowed to carry a badge again. I support all good cops but this is not one of them. I’m very curious to see what happens with their lawsuit and I hope you will do an update about it.
This cop is a clown. Rips a guy out of his car and then says he needs to start acting like a human being. Constantly interrupts the wife to tell her she’s interrupting then says nothing.
This is soo sad that you still have cops that clearly just joined the force to be a bully .
“When he wants to calm down and act like a human being…” I will attack another person physically if my feelings are hurt and I’m trying to force them to accept my authority but they are the ones not acting like a human being!
This is a classic case of why cops having dash cams and body cams is so important. The video was able to provide proof the officer was lying. Also the victim got citations when he did nothing wrong. But honk of course. Not sure if there is a fine for honking at a police officer who makes an unsafe turn in front of you. I don’t think a police officer lying to fellow officers and on the police report to railroad a citizen who did nothing wrong but honk at him is the conduct of a good officer. I hope he can get his citations taken off his record, get his money back he had to pay. Also have this officer held accountable for his actions. If he is not held accountable and gets away with lying, then he will continue to do so. Future citizens will suffer as a result as well as making his fellow officers and police force look bad by association and for covering up for him.
Damn this cop is screwed even admitting on camera he arrested him for cussing. Biggest issue with police in the US is utter lack of knowledge. Honestly my AIT was 9 months in order to work on aircraft but in a few weeks time you can have a gun in order to enforce laws you have no knowledge of. I would require at least a BS in law in order to become a police officer. Think it would greatly reduce the criminal in blue aspects of so called law enforcement
For anyone who missed it, the second trooper asks Wingo “Are you hot?” to see if they are being recorded. He knew it looked bad and his primary concern was covering for another officer.
Just another example of “one bad apple spoiling the bunch”, or a “thin blue line” culture that protects criminals in uniform over law-abiding citizens?
The officer asking “Are you hot?” is a clear indication that their conversation would have gone ENTIRELY differently had there not been any recording devices active. This conduct is indicative of a blatant disregard for the truth in favor of using their power irresponsibly to fulfill personal agendas.
First off, I’m not a cop. The thing that most everyone seems to overlook is the fact that our US supreme court passed a law in 1974 that states that an officer of the law may lie to a perp in order to get the perp to admit to a crime and there will be no charges or anything at all brought against the police officer for lying. So essencially our supreme court has made every police officer in these United States a LIER!! The only thing that can be done is abolish that law and make all policemen accountable for their actions and make it against the law for them to ever lie to the “PERP”!! There will be no trust in our police force until this law is changed and enforced.
This cop needs to be fired and get sued for falsifying evidence to arrest veteran.
Abolish Qualified Immunity.
You can clearly see the cop hit the veteran.
“There’s no need for the 5th” is easily the slimiest shit a cop can ever say.
Cop who just hit there car: “I’m trying to get him to calm down he’s yelling at me for no reason”
Guy who’s relatively calm for someone who was just rear ended: “i want your name and badge number”
Can you imagine the amount of dirt that was swept under the rug when they didn’t wear cameras and didn’t have a camera phone in every pocket?
This cop is completely out of touch with reality. He says this dude needs to calm down and act like an adult human being. Meanwhile, this cop is a childish bully. Another dangerous mental reject with a badge.
He gets mad because someone honked at him, just imagine how mad he gets in other situations. Absolute egotistical controlling maniac.
I love how the coo keeps stating,”he want to keep yelling and cussing me out” all he said was “you f’ing hit my car” once and never swore after and didn’t even yell after that
Another police officer believes he can do anything to a citizen. We do not need these men in law enforcement.
Wow i can’t believe how blatantly he’s ling even though he knows the dash cam is rolling. Just imagine how they treat citizens when there is no video going. What a joke.
As a veteran, this idiot’s brush off of the wife telling him her husband had PTSD makes me want to send my whole VFW membership after him. This guy is a terrible cop 5x over, and anyone that wants to argue the other things he did were worse, I’d be willing to agree.. but man that pisses me off
It’s so disgusting how the law enforcement officers can lie so easily and think nothing of it. Thank God there is video evidence that spoke the truth of what really happened. And if this officer feels he has the right to pull someone out of the car like that handcuffed them and throw them in the back of the car because his feelings are hurt he needs retraining his feelings count for nothing it’s the law that counts for everything
The word of the year is “accountability”. The guy that got pulled over was holding his officer accountable right there on the spot and the officer didn’t want to hear it.
“He wants to continue to yell at me for no reason” – after he calmly asks for badge number and name – thank goodness for cameras – finally catching some of the BS that goes on out here
As an Arkansan, I can fully verify that this, as well as the many other videos of Arkansas law enforcement posted here, is exactly how Arkansas law enforcement acts on a daily basis. Sense of superiority, flagrant abuse of power, shaming citizens with whom they interact, rarely reprimanding their own. It’s systemic and deeply troubling.
This hits a nerve with me being I’m a fellow disabled combat veteran with PTSD. Mr Donner was super chill compared to what he could really do when actually upset I’m sure.
“you gonna let me talk or interrupt me the entire time?” after the wife explains his severe PTSD. this cop is appalling.
.. I would like to see how this story unravels. They definitely have a case if they pursue it properly.
It’s hard to seek justice when the same people who are suppose to exercise our faith in justice are actually the people destroying our trust in it.
When he said “until he can act like a human being” I almost threw up. This man had a full blown temper tantrum because he was gonna get in trouble for hitting someone’s car, and took it out on innocent people. This man has no place in civilized society
The only thing I can conclude is: These type of officers never had any “control” in their life. All seem to have mommy issues, rough relationships/no relationships, and get a “high” at work when they get to use their powers. Most of these people- look forward to coming into work. Sheesh. They all need help.
As someone who lives in a free country in Europe, I can’t imagine what it must be like to constantly live under this kind of corruption and tyranny. I hope one day Americans can become actually free, rather than the make believe freedom they live in now.
I use to support the police. However, when I realized that videos like these are uploaded more then once per day and lawsuits are filed daily as well. These lawsuits, if ending up in the victims favor, will not effect the officer one bit as it then becomes the responsibility of the tax payer.
Qualified immunity has got to go, until then law enforcement officials will feel like they can do anything they want.
In addition, being able to plunder people’s treasures during a highway robbery committed by police who simply only need say “this person, whom I know nothing about, shouldn’t have this much money or valuables, they are drug dealers even though I have zero evidence of this” has also gotta go and it’s embarrassing that I even have to say this.
This is insane to me. How does these officers get away with that stuff? I wonder what happened before cameras? Bc if they’d do this on camera? I’d hate to see what they’d do off camera
It’s amazing how many officers seem to take the sound of a car horn personally even when they block the road or drive recklessly. Road rage is not exactly what you want in a police interaction.
This state trooper has zero integrity and all his cases should be reexamined. Willing to blatantly lie on camera and to fellow officers is sickening.
The way the officer opened his door just because he cussed is an immediate sign that he has anger issues and a fragile ego. These people CANNOT be in law enforcement. This is the problem
The audacity he has to say “calm down and act like a human being”. Wow. Just wow. After he pounced on that man like he was some wild animal and wrestled him out of his car to put him in handcuffs and then throw him in the backseat.