Johann Sebastian Bach: Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043, 2. Largo, ma non tanto, for String Quartet. Arranged and recorded by the Allegro String Ensemble exclusively for Shockwave-Sound.com. Live performance. No computers, no samples. [Tempo: Slow, Medium]
Sharing the world’s
public domain music.
Startups in our program have access to:
- Google Cloud credits, free users on G Suite, Hire by Google (US only), Qwiklabs, and more
- Special events, mentorship, and technical training
- News and product updates
- Have received no more than a Series A funding round
- Are less than five years old
- Are based in an approved territory
- Have not previously received Cloud credits outside of the free-tier offering
Startups who are part of an incubator or accelerator program, or have received VC funding, should check with that organization before applying here as they may be eligible for larger credit levels.
After aligning around its vision, your team might play the following mad libs exercise to construct its pillars:
“Our vision is to [insert Team Vision], by [Pillar #1], [Pillar #2], and [Pillar #3].”
You can have any number of pillars, but I’ve always found three to be the magic number, as it’s symmetric and easy for people to digest and recall.
Improve the quality of online discourse by creating tools which allow authors, techies and readers to create a competitive citation and moderation ecosystem, enhancing accountability and rewarding accurate and insightful content.
- Create a citation tool for authors to credit and rate sources.
- Create a browser plugin for readers to view author’s citations.
- Create an API for techies to enable them to create a competitive aggregation ecosystem for readers.
- Inspire others to create citation and moderation tools for audio and video.