- Seeing patterns that no one else sees
- People who get to the point.
- History and understanding the past
- Seeing people achieve something they struggled to acheive
- The power and beauty of nature
- Abandoned buildings and ruins. The idea of what might have been.
- Discovering new things. Open minded problem solvers.
- Being understood. Feel different, don’t fit in, and feel misunderstood.
- Having deep conversations about life, the universe, and everything: not the weather or celebrity gossip. Constantly thinking about life and its mysteries
9 Things ALL Sigma Males Love. If you know the sigma male traits and sigma mindset, you’ll find out that there are many things sigma males love. If you enjoyed this video, hit the like button and make sure to subscribe! I really do appreciate your support. 🙏 The world is full of different types of people; it takes all kinds to make the world go round. But there is a personality type that just seems to have it all together, and that’s the Sigma Male. The Sigma Male is the guy who always seems to be one step ahead of everyone else; he’s confident, successful, and always seems to know what he’s doing. He’s the man that other guys want in their teams, and the man that women can’t help but be attracted to. Sigma men are the rarest and most misunderstood type of men out there. They’re the ones who march to the beat of their own drum and don’t really fit in the traditional alpha male mold. They are also fiercely independent and strongly dislike anything that smells of conformity or routine. But there are some things that all Sigma males love; here are 9 of them.
“Big Talk” : How To Skip the Small Talk and Connect With Anyone | Kalina Silverman | TEDx
Kalina Silverman wanted to see what could happen if she approached strangers and skipped the small talk to have more meaningful conversations with them instead. She made a video documenting the experience. The stories she heard and the connections she made proved that there’s power in taking the time to stop and ask people to reflect on the questions that truly matter in life.
Since then, she has continued to work on expanding Big Talk into a movement that inspires and enables people to connect with one another on a deeper level.
Learn more about it at www.makebigtalk.com and visit Kalina at www.kalinasilverman.com