Councilman says everyone’s views will be respected and allowed to speak without interruption, then proceeds to interrupt and disrespect the citizen. A coward and a tyrannical hypocrite.
This needs to be taught and instilled to our children, and repeated over and over by grown adults: “the price of freedom is eternal vigilance…”
This is absolutely atrocious. His right to address his government is being stomped on. I appreciate that the police did not prevent him from speaking but they should have gone further and had this disruptive councilman removed. He had no right to behave this way. It’s his job to shut up and listen to the people. This country is just completely off the rails. The inmates are running the asylum and the majority of our citizens have no clue or concern. It’s so frightening.
Unlawful to interrupt a citizen in a public forum once they begin their allotted time. This Councilman should know this, so should the officers. There is no “back and forth” or debating during public forum. What a slimeball., file an injunction against the entire board. That was despicable.
He’s NOT ALLOWED to interrupt public comments. The public has a statutory right to comment on public policy UNMOLESTED.Like this dude is literally asserting himself as a despot and attempting to silence people. When this is seen there should be IMMEDIATE ACTION.The real story here was the guy sitting in the back of the room, trying to get the guy speaking thrown out, so an officer made him sit down and stood next to him to intimidate him! Lol!Purpose of meetings is for the public to voice out grievances!!! SO the government MUST LISTEN CAREFULLY AND FULLY SO THE PUBLIC WILL BE SATISFY OF WHERE TAXPAYERS GOES AND FOR WHAT IT IS SPENT!!!!“Everyone should be protected unless you’re going to criticize me” is what he was trying to sayBlatantly interrupting and not allowing the member of the public to speak openly. Just because he doesn’t like what is being said he doesn’t have the power to be the only person to speak uninterrupted. He is abusing his power.The COURT actually said he could NOT post on social MEDIA???? WTF? You only need watch this councilman react to earned criticism with an attempt to overstep his authority as well as VIOLATE HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.i like how the council member talks about respect but have no clue what respect means , also complains about being intrupted but then intrupts him , open mic mean FREE SPEACH. and also WELL DONE cops upholding this guys rightsI’ve called “points of order” in two different commission meetings (one city and one county) and both were actually handled appropriately.What a crooked city council, nobody says anything about this man’s rights, shame, disgrace, dirty councilman.If they’re doing this criminal action in plain view what are they doing behind closed doors….???The councilman doesn’t understand that his feelings mean absolutely nothing and he’s clearly disregarding case law and federal law. This man needs to be voted out of his position and charged for suppressing his 1st amendment right as well as stopping his time to take a break cause they did t like what was being said, these people are spineless and ignorant beyond belief. These officers need to stop approaching the man speaking trying to intimidate him to stop. Please file an injunction against the meeting and members.When a councilman thinks he’s in charge of everything instead of working FOR the peopleChristo needs to do this the next time they pull that shit, state plainly on camera the following verbatim. “By interrupting my time you’ve violated my rights and standing case law, and have committed felonies under 18 USC 241 and 242. At this time every member before me who has acted to prevent me from speaking during the period of public commentary is under citizen’s arrest and hereby remanded into the custody of the officers standing in session and witness to the aforementioned crimes.” The officers will have no other choice but to arrest every council member in the room.Absolutely runs away on this guy’s of a recess just to shut him up since the cops wouldn’t remove himI would have demanded my 6 uninterrupted 6 minutes. Why does the council hear personal attacks but the speaker is describing actions done or not done by the council. Calling them names just plays into their hands. You have reams of actions by these people. Use that to your benefit. No matter what you use to describe them honestly still slows your cause. Constructive argument and FACTS. My granny used to say “Kill”em with kindness“. Sounds kind of simple but you cant fight someone who is smiling and speaking in a harmonious tone as your words cuts them with a thousand cuts. I’ve never mastered it. I tend to go straight at it then let my wife tear them a new one.Isn’t Joshi the guy who had his uncle take the blame for pulling campaign signs from peoples yards; and he still got elected mayor? The “dumbing down is real.Funny how the cops came over to Christo, instead of going after the Councilman that is breaking the law.I don’t understand how the court can prohibit a person from posting on YouTube while their case is pending, I imagine that stipulation is part of the bond agreement. That being said, others can post whatever that stipulation keeps him from posting.The saddest thing about this meeting is that there were no other speakers and only one crazy person in the room in the corner. We are doomed!Why are the cops not taking the council member to jail for breaking the law.Public comments do not have to be about the business at hand. These people are truly corrupt. We all need to start going to all city council meetings. The shit they do there is astonishing.Mayor has a bathroom break directly after a recess…imagine thatMayor has a bathroom break directly after a recess…imagine thatHe need’s to get his minute’s back’ The constant interruptions & threats to have him removed 😡😡The cops ain’t gonna waste time for a pointless arrest again. He never gets charged in the end so why do it.Voicing grievances is allowed. But I find if you do it with respect and not contempt, it speeds the success of resolve.
- Yet another ticking time bomb just waiting to hurt someone. Hopefully he is removed before he does.
- The cop that’s basically a psycho is used to walking up to people and scaring them. He’s not used to citizens knowing their rights let alone standing up to him.
- It’s frightening just how much that cop has to restrain himself from being violent. I feel so bad for his family.
- Risk to the department = 100% correct, that officer is a liability
- “Don’t walk up behind me!” What a coward. Like someone is going to film themselves assaulting a cop.
- “He’s going to be one of those type” = he’s a citizen that knows his rights and knows the law better than I do.
- I cannot comprehend what these deputies think they are accomplishing other than making the public hate them.
- This is hypocritical on multiple levels. Some of the officers refuse to identify, but want the auditor’s ID. The crazy cop says he doesn’t answer questions, but proceeds to question the auditor. The crazy cop gets in the auditor’s face, but the auditor is then told to give the cops some space.
- There’s no de-escalation when verbal judo is taught as their policy. Above the law. No code of conduct This is why we all must film our public servants If they don’t want to act like public servants They need to be fired
- Cops: “Do you see a gun in my hands? Dont mention anything about my gun”
- Also cops- Cop: “Do you have any guns in the car?” Citizen: “Yeah, its in the trunk” Cop: “Step out of the car please. Officer Safety”
- This dude goes 0 to 1000! Is he crazy? Senile? Whatever the case, he doesn’t need a badge.
- They’re absolutely correct, that one officer is a danger to the entire department. He should be put on desk duty till he learns the laws and some anger management techniques. F— bully.
- Its not that a Cop is an out of control Thug that’s really the point. It’s how many other “Cops” either helped him or stood around and watched that shows how broken this system is.
- It doesn’t take much to trigger abusive people. Those with low emotional control will cling to words like “baiter” “agitator”, etc.
- So six cops for a guy filming…… & people wonder why the crime rate is so bad everywhere. 🙄
- Weird how the plate carrying vest becomes a security blanket for the police. The cop who was clutching his vest was seething with anger for a minimal challenge to his authority. Absolutely terrifying dude.
- Dang, Seeing that cop go a little crazy like that scares the sh*t out of me..And the rest of these cops follow suit cuz he is above them…These Cops Need To Learn How to Deal with Cameras & People in/on Public Property…..
- The entire department needs to be fired and new leadership needs to come in. The one cop hand to be held back, imagine what he’s like when the camera isn’t on.
- If the Chief of police is disturbed by how these officers act then there’s hope. If he doesn’t then nothing will change. The people of that city deserve better. These tyrants should be fired or at least reprimanded
- Louisiana police are scary. They get away with so much. This guy has guts!!
- Always in fear of their lives. Give us space while he walks up trying to intimidate. Law enforcement out of control.
- Something that ‘We the People University’ didn’t show was that after all of that, the Sheriff’s Department LOCKED the front door to their PUBLIC Lobby. When will these PUBLIC SERVANTS (Government Employee’s) understand that they Work for the PUBLIC, not themselves or their ‘Feelings’!!!
- I love how no matter what police department or state it is, they always say rules and policy states blah blah blah, the problem with that is rules and policy is NOT law, and rules and policy does NOT apply to the citizens. They only apply to the officers and other government officials only.
- 2 questions, who do I need to call to make a complaint on this officers conduct? And can I make a complaint even if i wasnt involved. Because I watch audits all day and that officers behavior was absolutely top 10 most deplorable public interaction.
- wow, the arrogance and ego is dripping off these cops, they are a danger to the public with their superiority complexes, they should be fired because of their attitude.
- You can’t polish a terd into a diamond, you can’t retrain a bully psycho cop to be a good cop, it’s not in them.
- The cop said “Give us space” without a hint of irony. facepalm
- The most consistent behavior I see in just about every video with a cop in it is the need for them to give orders, no matter how irrelevant. They just can’t help it.
- The wrong attitude and temperament to be an officer,very poor and unprofessional. Then he has the cheek to advise you to calm down, unreal. God help us with policing of this quality. It’s a disgrace.
- If that guy was ready to snap of camera can you imagine the evil things he does when no one is watching that whole crew needs to be written up
- Make a list here…”What’s the point?”
- Use of Rights
- Knowledge check
- Reinforce trust
- Risk Management
- Man love your channel. It teaches you a lot. Gives you an understanding of what the law is. Making people aware. Thanks and keep up the great work.
- Auditor respectfully asks for more personal space and gets denied. Then the police demand more personal space.
- 5:20 The sheer anger in their faces and the contempt for these public law-abiding citizens is horrific!
- This escapee from the slow school gets so exasperated when a citizen doesn’t follow his impotent orders. Why do police forces hire people with obvious mental and interpersonal skills? It appears to me that every community in the U.S. said let’s hire juiced up weight lifters (who btw in my experience cannot fight for crap) and those with borderline personality disorders to be our police force.
- Can you just imagine what these cops would do if you didn’t have a camera
- These public servants characters has to be terminated from law enforcement. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on drugs for their demeanors.
- the police really do think they lord over us. That’s a real problem. thanks for standing up to them.
- The “DONT TALK ABOUT MY GUN” roid rage guy looks just like a bull ready to charge! That cop is going to seriously hurt someone someday soon!😱
- THIS SHIT IS ABUSING HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY. I grew up with an abuse Father and this man is not stable. If anyone knows his wife and family make sure they are ok. He is geared to trigger any citizen that has been abused. Either way he is going to hurt someone or get himself hurt. He has no business working with the public.
- 5:56 “YOU SOUND AGGRESSIVE, SIR!!” What a piece of work this cop is. He cannot control his tempter or mood and consistently overreacts to ordinary conversation. Why does he have a job that deals with the public?
- The irony of that moment wasn’t lost on me
- “Here’s the deal…” Copsplaining 101, a required course at police academies.
- Even the officer that steps in between the two realizes that this guy is out of control and he will go Hands-On if he didn’t have a camera he would have already been beat up
- I thought the gentleman did an outstanding job dealing with corrupt police, he was very clean precise and sounded very intelligent. He also knew when to play the cards of his particular operation, and YouTube channel. Very good exposure, I do hope that there are law enforcement around the world that watch these videos and understand that they are not better than the civilians that they serve, the people are not peasants, and they are not kings, they serve the public.
- Amazing how there’s so many cops in the station doing nothing and have time to stand around aimlessly for people w cameras. People freak out when you want to lower the budget of police this is why. Or say 3k dollars license plate scanners that shouldnt exist if the 4th amendment was actually taken seriously
- What’s really astounding is the violation of civil liberties over and over and over and over and over and over again, but these goons never face consequences. Intimidation and harassment is a direct violation of 4th amendment rights at the least, and these goons need to be charged federally
- If a citizen has a gun and it is in his holster I bet the cop brings up the guns and gets all scared and throws them to the ground but it was never in the citizen’s hand.
- Are mental evaluations even considered when hiring officers? The unhinged officer in this video is going to end up hurting someone, if he hasn’t already…The officers standing around and just watching the complete mental and emotional breakdown of a fellow officer are just as appalling.
- That cop needs to be fired and obviously with that many cops for a camera means they can let officers go and downsize since they have nothing else to do but harass law abiding citizens
- That one cop is scary he doesn’t need to be retrained he needs to be fired! It is sad to me than any other cop would stand up for him stand by him or try and justify how he’s acting.
- Cop acted like he just questioned his manhood!
- “You see a gun pulled out?” Something tells me that if you’re openly carrying in this encounter and you say exactly the same thing, their attitudes are very different.
- Yelling officer invading personal space of calm auditor: “YOU SOUND AGGRESSIVE SIR, CALM DOWN!” I can’t imagine how violent that officer is when there’s no witnesses nor cameras.
- “YOU’RE ACTING AGGRESSIVE!”…says the guy yelling…Riiiight.
- “You sound aggressive” as he screams and walks towards him smh.
- Why do cops always feel the need to put their hands on their vests like they’re badasses? Their body language speaks volumes. Total disdain and contempt for citizens. 😡😡😡
- Great example that the Government hires thugs to do thug work. They would have not acted this way unless they were trained to do so. That most aggressive pig would have shoved you off of public property because he was told to treat citizens this way. None of their actions had anything to do with law enforcement. They saw citizens with cameras and you are the enemy. Why are we the enemy? Who instructed these pigs that we are the enemy. Everyone of them treated you with contempt. Like how dare you believe you can walk and take pictures as if you are a free people. It was all about putting fear into you way to stand up to the corruption.
- This is most certainly not the first time these tyrants have misbehaved, and tried to intimidate the public!
- Berkholtz must be going through something to go off like that. I honestly pray he gets some help. Cops are human, to me he is at his breaking point, and it’s not related to this encounter. I’d normally would condem him, but I’m trying to be better.
- @Steven Larratt no I’m not, but someone who recognizes people with extreme psychological issues related to stress.
- Imagine if the cop came up to a citizen open carrying and said he needed to take the weapon while chatting for “officer safety” and the citizen went off the same way, mocking officer safety and saying “do you see a gun in my hand?”
- I had a patient who was a serial killer. He was caught when he killed a cop. (He became my patient only after he killed the cop). He turned out to be a sociopath. Because I was not his victim type, we became comfortable around each other during interviews and psychological testing. On the other hand, I would not be comfortable around Officer Berkholz. This man is a danger because his short temper will set him off. His behavior indicates he has violent traits. I would guess that he’s exhausted at the end of each day just from trying to keep himself from losing control and getting violent. People who carry weapons and have authority over people should not be this “wound up.” My serial killer patient was more in control of himself than this cop. That cop needs to be in a position where he has no contact with the public. He really shouldn’t even be allowed to own or carry a gun. If he hasn’t already, he’s going to hurt someone when given the chance. He’s on the lookout for that opportunity/excuse.
- He even said, “one of those type.” Right then he should’ve known that what he was doing was perfectly legal. And the officer should’ve just walked away.
- Officer : That’s all we are asking for is give us space. But before that officer “right here” gets within 1foot of the camera man. And was highly aggressive. He seems like a liability to the department. And a threat to society
- When even their own cop buddy co-worker holds them back from advancing on The People, you gotta ask yourself what he’s already done.
- They know people will see this and they still behave this way. That’s how confident they are there will be no repercussions
- How come the guy filming can “Demand name and badge number” of police without identifying himself? I am not a cop but If the guy filming got in front of my property with that attitude, and was a motor mouth like he has, it would be understandable to want to move him along or put a sock in it for him. The cops maybe wrong but this guy filming is so annoying, he’d make most people flare up. Not just cops.
- Why do SOME cops get angry so fast? There is a BIG percentage of cops that DO NOT know the law that they are supposed to uphold. Happens so often WOW
- Imagine what that one cop does on the road when interacting with people who don’t know their rights.
- I always wonder if law enforcement attracts this type of person, or if normal people become this type of person.
- It’s both. Worked around cops for almost a decade. Many come into the farce with this type of personality disorder but others grow into it over time as they go year after year of what is a mostly boring job. They can’t handle the monotony and stress that long. After years of operating within a filter where they are way over exposed to idiots and criminals they stop being able to see people as anything but. These types were not cut put for the work, but most of their skills are only secondary type in usefulness to other jobs, so they don’t often have much to offer for a position with similar pay and benefits. So they are stuck. They hate their life and they take it out on everyone else.
- Who sounds aggressive. The grey beard old Cop, that’s who. A group of the reason for the people to make their law enforcements to pay and carry their each own liability insurance
- Imagine what that one would do on a dark back street when he wasn’t being filmed. Now imagine how the others would support him.
- Mark my words ,, this department will be in the news for hurting someone or a bad violation of their rights … they are nasty and out of control .
- See this is what I have an issue with. As soon as an officer is called out for him doing wrong, trying to escalate a situation, gets told off his higher ranked officer and asked to leave the vercinity, they still decide to bark orders at you “Don’t go into restrictive area’s” , “Don’t do this, don’t do that“. Its like a psychological thing going on here. Even when you have done nothing wrong, you will never get an apology from any officer for doing something wrong. They have to display their control and dominance to you to show that they are in control. I am sorry to say, but as soon as that officer started barking at the auditor, that control was lost. Police are SUPPOSE to show a high level of professionalism to the people. If they have a right to be there, let them be. They are not your children so you do not need to give them directives. The reason why they give out directives is a power play. This is mentally disturbing and each cop within that sheriff’s Headquaters, need a psych evaluation.
- One guy with a camera can distract an entire police department. The police no longer care about crimes once they see an auditor.
- The best question to ask is, would you like a private citizen coming into your place of work and harassing you for social media views? I think not!
- This is the kind of exposure every one can learn from. One would think that local news channels would show this videos on the 6 o’clock news hour.🤔
- Mad cop with a serious ego problem. None of your business, how rude. This has nothing to do with policing. This is an occupation by a brutal corrupt force. Look at his eyes, he wants to pull that gun.
- Everyone needs a personal camera. Imagine how this would have gone without his….
- Some people get uncomfortable when people stick cameras in their faces and act all accusatory and angry, while being evasive. If you people tried these tactics on everyday citizens trying to get through their days, you would be assaulted, RIGHTFULLY, within minutes! You have no RIGHT to accost and harass others just because you are angry with the VAST minority of cops acting inappropriately! Trying to goad others into being defensive is DISGUSTING behavior! WHY don’t you know this?! YOU are being OFFENSIVE and expecting others to just “take it” while you KNOW if others came to YOUR jobs and did this sort of thing it would make you angry!
- SHAME ON THIS BEHAVIOR! The PROPERTY is restricted and heavily monitored and defended because ignorant citizens have been harassing and threatening cops. I have NO PROBLEM with the behavior of any of the cops. They try to explain the situation calmly and the guy with the camera is belligerent and argumentative throughout the whole encounter. The cops showed GREAT restraint and I hope legislation is soon passed to disallow this sort of nonsense from happening on police property or during public police activity. You people should go through the PROPER channels with your complaints and reach out to those responsible for such relations and discuss it like ADULTS instead of schoolyard bullies!
- Also, what is with the “pointing” at others?! Come pointing at me like that and that finger will smell REALLY bad in a few seconds, and you’ll have to clean up your rear end!
- “the loudest one in the room is weakest one in the room”… -Frank Lucas Officer burly is a wrongful death law suit just waiting to happen. Look how angry he got offer the mention of a gun. That man was easily the school bully. He’s likely a womanizer too. He should be barred from anything having to do with law.
- that officer is a absolute bully, its like he want to have a school yard fight. getting up in his face. then trys to tell him to calm done like he was doing something wrong.he should not be on the force. an abuse of power big time.
- The invention of the camera will force alot of cops to have to learn the actual law and not make it up based on there feelings.
- Shouting “Do you see my gun pulled out!” Sounds like a threat he wants to pull his gun out
- 5:58 “You sound aggressive sir, calm down!” Officer Berkholz is out of control! He should never be allowed to wear a badge.
- Common in Louisiana Parish Sheriff’s Departments… I should know… I live in one and have dealt with them… Here in Caddo Parish, the standard is a swaggering ” I GOTTA BADGE AND A GUN!” type attitude…. It’s fun to let them know that you don’t care….
- Those guys are ticking time bombs. Stay tuned…
- Did anyone else notice that two or more of these cops have their safety’s off their holsters ! Like they are preparing for a gun fight ! What’s the point of having a double retention holster if you don’t use it properly !
- I really just think words mean some, and that cop right there so we control this… As long as the people let them control they will get away with it 🙂. The attitudes of the police are a direct correlation to how the people react, to all authority not just authoritative public agencies it’s a shame because it trickles down into school which house children. And I think we have a lot of of people that are critical thinkers thus is why we have so much lawlessness. Young people aren’t going to take trampoline on there rights nicely so what they end up doing is attacking all types of authority can’t be controlled by the parents of direct correlation to policing.
- INTIMIDATE AND DOMINATE …THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT TO DO…ARMED, FULL OF ROIDS/RAGE, & DIM WITTED…A VERY DANGEROUS COMBINATION.
- That dude is going to cost the department a LOT of money one day.
- This is insane ! And I’d like to say who in the right mind would commit a crime and have it all video recorded ? Please someone answer that lmfao! These cops are POWER HUNGRY and it needs to end !
- He got really mad when they talked about his gun, I bet if you look in to him he pulled it on some one and covered it up, this shows his scared of anyone finding out or looking in to his use of force.
- One of those cops broke the Bane Act by blocking camera with his hand. Who Can Sue for a Hate Crime Under the Banes Act? The victim has standing to sue, as well as associates of the victim if they were also subjected to violence or threats of violence. Damages allowed include medical expenses, impaired earning capacity, lost property value, pain, suffering, emotional distress, and loss of services.
- It’s amazing how they can walk up on you but, you can’t walk near them! You can’t yell but they can.
- I’ll never forget the time my mom got pulled over .. Cop: why you acting all nervous? My mom : cause you have the tools of ignorance strap to your hip
- @9:20 Imagine standing 5 feet away from your boss feeling entirely comfortable violating policy.
- Aggressive cop kept taking deep breaths and still had a shaky voice because of his out of control anger
- They know they have qualified immunity so they can pretty much get away with anything. And then if they lose a lawsuit it’s taxpayer money so they face no consequences whatsoever.
- 7:55 I know you’re fired up an everything, but you have got to let LEO go through their list of “don’t do’s”. When you’re being an ass about it, you make auditors look bad.
- What was the need for all of that was the great question by the auditors 🙏💯❤. These cops went into programed mode of obey me cause I got a gun and a badge regardless of if it is right or wrong!. I like to see this happen to them 😤❤💯
- Black people please don’t try what this guy is doing, because the cops will not have any patience at all for a Black person whether you’re right or not, you will be arrested, or maybe killed. It’s not about being scared or weak, it’s about realizing that there are two different laws in this country, one for white people and one for Black and Brown people. It’s a good thing to know your rights, but don’t go looking for trouble. That’s not in our best interest. We have a lot to deal with already when it comes to the police, we shouldn’t add to it purposely.
- “We control the city” no officer… you SERVE the city.
- I can’t imagine what it would be like for the good old do you see a gun pulled out Tyrant pulling a person over on the street with no cameras Watching God help that person
- “Yes, that’s a lawful order.” Which law is the order in reference to?
- These idiot bullies genuinely don’t understand what the phrase “lawful order” actually means hahaha
- By law all officers must identify upon request.
- I believe that there are a few bad cops , but I hate these trouble makers with the cams.. They make problems instead of solving. If they want to fix things , they should follow politicians!
- that cop would have through camera guy on the ground really quick if he wasn’t being videoed…that’s what was so frustrating to him..he wanted to get violent and couldn’t..
- Look at the absolute contemptuous behavior of these ridiculous public servants. They are so frightened of being caught on camera that they immediately get aggressive, verbally abusive and completely disregarded the very same constitutional rights that they are sworn to uphold. They are disgusting and do not have the demeanor of a respectable child. It’s terrible people like these tyrants who choose to become police officers just to bully people and hide behind qualified immunity. These pigs represent modern law enforcement and we must not stand for this any longer.
- That Moment when the roids kick in!
- “Ya’ll don’t know who you’re messing with. Who I am … “ Was that really needed to support your case? I was with you until these childish statements let you down and showed too much of your ego
- Notice how the one with his hand touching his gun removes it when you mention that they have guns. Don’t eat yellow snow, don’t run with scissors, and don’t scissor with the runs.
- It starts out with 3 cops then turns into 12 cops for a call for service. Isn’t that called a mob ?
- The main reason most thug cops HATE to give their name and number is that would be taking a direct order from a lowly civilian. When you are strapped and badged, you do not answer to those lower life forms.
- They are NOT government officials. They are PUBLIC Officials. But if ya keep referring to them as such, then they’ll keep taking yards. Yes, we DO live inside of a Police State. Yes they ARE strangers. Mama always told ya neva to talk to strangers. Same rule applies here. Do not call them sir or mam either. Respect is earned, not awarded freely. Period.
- Are cops trained to be petty? Serious question. Because it seems to be near universal. Like how they refuse to verbally identify only because somebody they have issue with asked them to. Be professional. Or how they never apologize to the person they gave unlawful orders to when a superior educates them that they are incorrect. Or always needing to get in the last word with unneeded directives. Cops may feel like they’re disliked by the public, but cops that act like this are earning that hatred for them all.
- Sad part about this is there’s No Shame In His Game
- as a Army veteran that SGT is a bloody disgrace that doesn’t train his troops what a joke SGT you need to get help from your officer in command and more training yourself
- Every cop that’s says right here when asking your name, when they ask you, pat to your wallet and say right here
- The biggest threat to a cop is a camera.
- Is it just me or are the unreasonably angry cops always roided out?
- I don’t get it! The Police know what he is doing but use these heavy handed tactics. Just let him do his thing and be on his way
- Welcome to the United police states of Amerikkka. Nothing will change until qualified immunity is abolish and the police union pays for all lawsuits.
- I think we should start calling this tactic, weeding out the Floyd killers
- How much does the Parish Pay for cops? Such much money in capital! That is one of the largest and nicest HQ’s I’ve ever seen. We don’t have those in the NYC area.
- It’s extremely odd how they won’t take PREVENTIVE measure for anyone else (stalking, dv, etc), but they will fight tooth and nail to detour you from basic rights involving them!
- funny how the psychopath aggressive loose cannon cop shout at the peaceful guy with the camera to “CALM DOOWN!”.. trying to plant reason to beat the guy up, that was scary….
- It is a guarantee that Bekholz has violated countless rights. That’s a loose cannon with a complex
- Wow. Hypocrisy of asking the camera person to calm down when he’s the one yelling
- angry cop says “do you see a gun pulled” but if they saw me with a holstered weapon you’d be damn sure they’d be yelling gun and I’d have 5 cops bringing me to the ground and 5 more cops pig piling on top of me.
- Lmao, driving recklessly? All cops do that. That’s one of the main reasons they become cops.
- He never said the cop drew his gun. He said he had one. Is he denying he has one?
- This is their “us vs. them” mentality on full display
- I was wondering what to do if the cops say you fit a description ( cops lie ) Do I identify? ( Missouri law)
- Guaranteed these guys went out after and took out their frustrations on someone.
- Guy is speaking calmly and saying deescalate Cop aggressively yelling while getting in his face: “you sound Agressive Sir, CALM DOWN!”
- Cameras protect the innocent and damn the guilty.
- Cops needs to be trained on Civil rights.
- It’s always the tyrants who refuse to identify
- “Right here”…. IS THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE JUDGE?!
- This bad servant is trying to put words in the cameramans mouth. The cameraman’s words were “your the ones with guns” then the servant states “do you see my gun pulled out” that wasn’t stated by the cameraman.
- Do not ask a cop a question that is answered yes or no. They will always answer in their favor.
- Do your job sergeant. No law has been broken. You are law enforcement. You are to enforce laws and serve the pubic. You work for the public, act like it.
- Stop yelling at us. That’s escalating.
- LOL when they finally figure it out,,, “have a good day” with so much malice it is hilarious.
- That aggressive officer is going to get his coworker hurt someday
- Can’t even get public property from private property straight ?
- Wow! That one dude I guarantee has killed people and made numerous false arrests as well as excessive force incidents!
- They pick and choose when to respond and how. Supreme Court ruled they have no duty to act. “Wehave to tespond”. Bull.
- _Macho macho macho man I wanna be, a macho man_ Testosterone poisoning all over the place. Good job checking the thugs. These are the tough guys that start to fear for their lives all of a sudden.
- Old guard cops who can’t stand the modern age of citizens with video cameras who know their rights. Their “party” is over & they’re pissed.
- If the cops lie to you they should be held accountable because if you lied to the cops you will be held accountable
- If they act like fools in front of a camera,,what do you think they do when the cameras are off,,,bullies
- Louisiana….where the cops rob you to protect you from being mugged!!
- Just because you’re not holding a gun doesn’t mean you’re not armed.
- Yeah the guy with the gray goatee just wants to put hands on him so aggressive does not know how to de-escalate and walk away God complex not only doctors have it but cops got it bad
- I’ve heard of men having periods but I didn’t believe it until I seen officer “right here”
- To be so triggered about his side arm should automatically be fireable offence. This lunatic, if he hasn’t already, will kill someone. I bet a million dollars he has already assaulted everyone he arrested in his career.
- out of control, this will be used in a future abuse case of his
- This is my parish and its sad that they don’t know the law.
- the problem is the police view the public as adversaries
- To all you that say they should be fired ,that not true ,they need to have there indorsement revoked so they can’t got to some other department and do the same.
- So the dangerous driving by the sheriffs was never addressed
- The thumbs in the chest suit is an aggressive position and cops should be fired for doing it.
- That cop was so mad he was shaking.
- Audit aside…. The “y’all don’t know who you’re messing with” and “y’all don’t know how big I am” is cringe as hell. What a nerd. Get over yourself lol!
- Why are easily scared and offended people allowed to be officers? That’s like hiring a lifeguard who easily sun burns.
- Oh. This is Louisiana. That just about explains it. Thank god they wasn’t in Alabama.
- I think you hurt the cops fragile ego..he will probably go home have a drink and take it out on someone else.
- The whole restricted area lecture is just a sad attempt to have the last word
- Here’s a new directive for cops, don’t use sandpaper to wipe you ass.
- You can see it in his eyes.
- All he said was you have a badge and a gun…. And he went all the way to do I have it drawn
- The Police could just handled this so much better. They just made themselves look so ridiculous on YouTube
- Hotheads do not need to be in law enforcement!!!
- hahha laughable the officer says I’m not answering anymore questions…..
- What I don’t understand is why do they care if someone has a camera? What’s the big deal?
- 2:52….Looking for confirmation to go hands on…In my opinion.
“Can I leave?”“No”“You’re loitering”
- This happens a lot especially when it’s a female officer being observed by a male officer. She has to show she can throw her authority around. And make citizens afraid of her.
- This was one of the more infuriating cop videos I’ve seen. The female cop obviously lied about seeing Adam smoking. She holds onto his ID, effectively detaining him, and then issues him a citation for trespassing. Where do you get nerve like this?
Mt. juliet police department
- The reason that police officer asked you to get out of your car was a power trip and it made his ego feel bigger.
- This gentleman just exposed what the public is up against and certainly is NOT the treatment we pay for. The fact that this supervisor can NOT be honest just further highlights the problem with cops.
- As soon as a cop says, this isn’t a courtroom. You’ve proved they have no case.
John Smyly, a former Boulder Colorado Police officer detains a man, Zayde Atkinson with no RAS. When he refuses to ID the way the cop wants him to, John Smyly escalates the situation. He tries to make his victim sit like a dog, for no reason other than to assert dominance over him. When Zayde Atkinson refuses, Smyly threatens to tase him. When Zayde continues to refuse to be John Smyly’s b****, Smyly brandished a fire arm to try to further intimidate his victim into compliance. The man he tried to bully and intimidate, Zayde Atkinson, NEVER gave in. Smyly was allowed to resign, and is likely working for another department at this time. If you know what department Smyly is working it, please email that information to email@example.com, so I can publicly publish that information, warning potential new victims.
ID Refusal by Boulder Colorado man, Zayde Atkinson results in threats and officer John Smyly brandishing a fire arm.
I remember this video when it first released these cops are just so utterly pathetic it’s disgusting and it really isn’t going to stop until we stand up and physically defend ourselves
Why was he allowed to resign? Should have been stripped of all official credentials. And then jailed for up to ten years.I’ve seen this video maybe six times at this point since it was originally released and the more times I watch it the more absurd it becomes. This video is a perfect example where you could be minding your business not breaking any law and even going out of your way above and beyond to placate a psycho in a costume and still almost become a murder victim on the street by that psycho in a costume.And they wonder why people hate the police.There isn’t any manner you can perform any action in this country that LE can’t twist into something suspicious.They keep asking him to “sit down” as in their eyes that’s him submitting to them and they win their sick mind games.Even the cop apologists think the police are terrorists… They say, if you obey and submit then you will prevent the violence that is otherwise guaranteed.>> Rapist mentality. See what you made me do?When a cop knows he is being unlawful but continues the lie anywayThis cop Escalated that whole situation!What is most scary is that, to become a judge takes between 8/10 years training, it takes between 6/8 years to become a lawyer. But it only takes around 6 months to become a LEO’s. This in itself is just crazy, how can a LEO’s understand law & enforce such law with minimum training is beggars belief. It’s like getting children being in charge to educate adults in how to be an adult. It’s a system that is programed to fail. Crazy world hey.What is most scary is that, to become a judge takes between 8/10 years training, it takes between 6/8 years to become a lawyer. But it only takes around 6 months to become a LEO’s. This in itself is just crazy, how can a LEO’s understand law & enforce such law with minimum training is beggars belief. It’s like getting children being in charge to educate adults in how to be an adult. It’s a system that is programed to fail. Crazy world hey.They should be handing out deadly buckets and ‘garbage picker-uppers’ to officers.“Sorry, you cleaning up trash at is suspicious behavior. We need to treat you like a threat now” – Police 2022Even “if” he was trespassing on private property he was picking up trash on private property… Um that’s a good thing right?!I didn’t realize that he gave him an ID with his name….he still escalated this situation?!What people don’t understand that these type of interactions happen more often then people think. James keep up your good work and fight for liberty and justice and to keep cops in check. 🇺🇸Wow the Ego just doesn’t stop with this cop. I’m proud of how this man handled the unwelcome invasion of government on HIS property. 👍🏼“All you have to do is comply”. Sounds familiar “……once compliance becomes part of the culture” – Boston Mayor Michelle WuOldie but a goodie, Almost certainly got picked up by another departmentThat got my blood boiling. Hats off to this guy for refusing to sit like an obedient dog!This guy was awesome the way he stood up for his rights. Imagine how many people get violated by police because they don’t know their rights or are just afraid. Always film police!!And a half dozen cops with itchy-fingers surround him waiting for an excuse to gun him down, and frightening what law enforcement has evolved to and they wonder why targets are on their backs now.Tasers are a training tool, much like the collar on your puppy… it speaks a universal language of, “do what I say, or you’re gonna get zapped again until you learn”,…. Understandably there are instances when it’s ABSOLUTELY necessary for such activities. “Get on the ground because I said so”, probably isn’t one of those,……
I was just gonna say the same thing! The bootlickers that “just comply” and don’t know there rights are the reason we are in the situation we are now.And just think, this is just “1” instance of this kind of abuse brought to light. Gotta wonder how many events like this end very differently because somebody refuses to comply with an “unlawful” order by a uniformed bully with a badge. This event should have been career ending for psycho shoat!It’s called harassing people just because he wants to prove the point he’s wrongCops remind me of terrible poker players. They bet too big, too early with an extraordinarily weak hand and get pot committed to where they must go all in in with no chance of winning. It’s also hilarious at 18:25 how the cop sneaks up on the bucket and the grabber like it’s actually a dangerous item“We see you out here picking up trash and that’s clearly a sign of a hardened criminal.”I can’t remember how many times I’ve watched this… but each and every time I’m left with a definite fact: This college student is a Psychology Major!!! It’s confirmed each and every time he asks the officer, “and how do you feel about that?”There’s a far more dangerous cop running around Colorado. His name is Chris Dickey and he’s cost taxpayers over $1,000,000 in lawsuits (He and his partner murdered a suicidal veteran having a PTSD episode, he and his partner severely beat a motorist who had a diabetic episode and crashed, he deployed a taser on a protester on public property who didn’t ID) and I believe he’s a deputy in Grand County.100% ego!!! The fact that he can’t let it go even when told to by his supervisor means he WILL KILL SOMEONE one-day. Count on it.They know he’s no threat but they are obsessed with getting him to sit down as they see that as him submitting.I’ve seem this video so many times, I can literally say every word they say in unison. Thing is , even after all those views, all those channels, I STILL find it one of the most telling videos on there right now. It shows broken police policies and behaviors. How they can turn anything Into a weapon, a crime, constitutional violation, and the other cops question nothing. The fact ONLY one officer was fired is Insane. He was the sacrifice, but all the others went with it. If it wasn’t for the bodycam, witnesses, and cameras on the cops, that kid would have been beaten , razed, or even shot. Ridiculous, every one of them should be fired and charged.I’ve already watched this video and a few other similar ones, so I think it’s advisable for people to carry the documentation of their properties or lease contracts under their arm or they risk being arrested for trespassing in their own home. How can there be a trespassing crime without the owner requesting it??????????????????Notice that as soon as the other cops arrive the trash grabber changes from “weapon” to “object”, he knew he was being an absurd liar.Wow that crazy story he tells his manager is insane. Guy it’s all on camera.There was absolutely no reason for this cop to even speak to this guy.Notice how he described the grabbed as “sort of a blunt object”. That’s the games these thugs play.According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, Smyly was hired in January on a two-year term position as a civilian training and development coordinator in the sheriff’s computer support unit. As of 9 22 20 Boulder Daily CameraThese trash grabbers are so common officer tyrant knows exactly what he’s holding.COP= Control Obsessed PsychoPro active policing …? What interaction about this footage was positive? ~ I wonder if this cop still to this day thinks what he did was lawful and if he has any regrets?my favorite part is the jump in logic that not only someone must be trespassing if he thinks they are, but that a trespasser showed up to pick up trash illegally.Accusation before investigation! Guilty before proven innocent! How much training is needed to understand the mistakes in these two statements?“He was sitting around, milling about with a metal thing and banging it on another thing near a no trespassing sign” ..”your partner just confirmed he lives here”.. ” I dont know who he is”. The copsplaining is insane here. “We cant even talk unless you are in the sitting position i commanded you to take, even though this entire encounter is unlawful from the start and I already had confirmation of the info I obtained on unlawful premises”. Further sad was the citizen telling this victim to chill out.The cop could have easily went inside and investigated but it’s easier for them to intimidate someone into a confession. It’s to expensive for most people to afford a lawyer so they plea or confess. The plea or confession also prevents civil action, thus reinforcing the officers actions.Hey isn’t it cute how the state will show up on your property and Surround you and point their guns at you while claiming you are a threat but if you do it to them while being armed only with your first amendment they claim it’s insurgence or disturbing the peaceThis is an insane abuse of power. This cop has probably always “felt threatened” in his life. Should have never been a cop.“This officer was ready to kill me sir” a powerful statement indubitably. 👏That police officer should not have been allowed to resign, he should have been fired and charged for his crimes, but the thin blue line protected him.James don’t forget it’s the “day and age we live in” that’s the cousin to the”you got id”. That shit is highly addictive, hopefully in the future it’ll wipes out every pig and piglet suffering from this addiction.Love this man’s courage to stand up for his rights, every cop on this call should be fired for not insisting that this pig stop this completely illegal detainment also he lied about what he observed right from the get goI’ve seen this one before. This guy was great. He had the guts to back down eight cops with their guns drawn. It’s so important to let cops know their power is limited. They aren’t kings who can do what ever they please.I’ve seen this before and it’s infuriating. This is called, “being within sight of a cop while black“. This cop should do jail time. I counted six cops there surrounding this lawful citizen and not one had the decency to tell that POS ENOUGH. They are all sick and when you are in contact with one, no matter what the situation, your life is in danger. Only dangerous, sick people seek the job of a cop. I won’t change my mind about how unstable cops are until they LEAVE people who are not breaking the law alone. I think I’ll be waiting a long time.I remember watching this video when it first came out. Watching it again pissed me off just as much. Who is this cop who thinks he can go around asking Americans if they belong on any property when there was no 911 call. He’s totally on an ego trip. Guy with a stick was never close enough to him to be justified in shooting him. IdiotI love how the young man vehemently stood up for himself. I hope these officers hear his voice on repeat every time they fuck up. “How do feel? How do feel now? How do feel about that?”i love how he just twisted a lil bit of the details to his encounter with him… was so butt hurt he couldn’t get his DOB and make him sit on the ground like a dogWhy tf would their cameras ever have a mute button? Or right , the game is riggedIn defense of an officer please refer to these Redcoats as Redcoats or other demeaning terms of authoritarian revenue collectors!I wonder how a cop would feel if the person he was confronting gave a call and people start emerging from all round, surround the cop? It is downright creepy how they do this. What is worse is that no-one questions or clarifies the call out.I’ve seen this ….. blatent harassment …. ego driven , the nerve to call the garbage tool a weapon !!! …..“He had a metal object stabbing, I didn’t know if he was damaging something. ….then I noticed it is used to pick up trash ….then he picked up the metal object again “ His lies are SO EASILY detectable! 😣😣😣As much as I appreciate the time and effort and activism…I really can’t watch to many more of these vids without pulling my hair out . Needs to be something done about it other then just an awareness . Before certain entities start getting splattered .That young man is a REAL American, standing up for his rights!!I remember seeing this the day it was originally uploaded.. Boulder and Denver cops still haven’t changed. Shit is sad.I love when a cop says “subject is failing to comply “it almost like cops think citizens are slaves to them..!!!My favorite line is when the victim says that the cop had his gun out and the cop says “it wasn’t even pointed at you” as if that makes it all OKQualified IMPUNITY on display!* According to a news article* “Smyly resigned prior to the conclusion of the disciplinary process, but police indicated the process would have likely resulted in suspension or termination. As part of a settlement with the city, Smyly remained under city employment until February as he exhausted accrued holiday, sick and administrative leave. According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, Smyly was hired in January on a two-year term position as a civilian training and development coordinator in the sheriff’s computer support unit.” Be careful that he is not hired again with the police dept. when this 2 year temp job is finished.You very accurately indicated the Crucible method of policing… They make the citizen try to prove their innocenceAll channels of this type constantly say, “cops dont know the law,” and things like that…. This is not true, cops do know at least the basics. Some just choose to constantly do the wrong thing because they have no consequences.I remember this video. The ego on Smyly was out of control. Zane should have made Smyly hand him his bucket and trash picker upper. The fact that Smyly wouldn’t give the ID back after his supervisor told him to was insane. The fact this egomaniac is in another department and still terrorizing other citizens is scary. Agree 100% cops should not be allowed to mute thier BWC for a certain time before, during an interaction, and a certain point of time after. I can’t remember for sure but I think Zane (the guy harassed by Smyly) did sue. Would be nice if Smyly had to apologize and pay some sort of damage out of his own pocket. This whole interaction was disturbing.I remember this video a long time ago,with over 1 million views…This officer is upset because Mr Atkinson refused to listen to unlawful orderThe victim had 2 weapons, common sense and a brain. Both lethal to today’s cops.When dirty cops are not held accountable. We The people will hold them accountable. One way or anotherThe danger in calling backup for a noncompliant man with a weapon… If he did get hurt or killed as a consequence he’d make excuses and blame the victimImagine telling a dude that is cleaning dirt in front of a building that he is trespassing. Like, do people just go to other peoples property and clean their trash??I never understood why this officer harasses this citizen… we also know had the guy given his name, the officer would have wanted to “pat him down”. What’s worse is once they knew he lived there they should have left right then and there.Apart from the fact that he has no legal obligation to identify, having his name in a database is not a good idea. If he is stopped in the future and his name ran, he will come under greater scrutiny having been checked for a “crime” previously. This can, at the least cost him his time or give them time to find a crime.When I see someone picking up trash at daytime, with earphones on, I immediately think “This guy’s looking to rob the place for sure”.If this is how this thug acts at work just imagine if he has a spouse, kids, or a pet and what they might go through.This is the 3rd or 4th time ive seen this video. Thankfully the citizen wasn’t hurt. It shows so many aspects of poor policing. No crime was reported. No crime committed. Muting of bodycam. Escalation by police officer. Its really quite sad.How can any of the other deputies be taken seriously after this? I would look at them and laugh.I wouldn’t be surprised if the young man switched his major so he could become a civil rights attorney.If I were a cop, which will never happen, and I were one of the policemen that later showed up, I would’ve had the courage to speak up and say, “This is stupid let’s leave this guy alone”, but none of them have the backbone to do so.You should have demanded he surrender his certification as part of the settlement, I guarantee he is still doing this kind of behavior and has already corrupted another department!18:26 Officer Sneaky creeping up on the bucket and claw like it was a Western Brown snake and he was fixin’ to wrangle it. Instead he committed a fourth amendment violation by seizing the man’s property.20:43 If you haven’t figured it out yet Smyly, you have shown that you are a) incompetent, and b) not at all capable of figuring this situation out, and never will.23:19 No, Smyly, you did not “contact him”. There was no touching between you and the man whom you trespassed upon.The officer initial officer tells the sergeant I recognize it’s a device to pick up trash but then a sentence later he says picks up the object because the officer realized he f*** up when he said the guy had a weapon. He just admitted to the sergeant that prior to him making the call for back up he knew that it was a device to pick up trash. No wonder the guy got firedAnyone want to know what a police state looks like? Watch this video again… This confrontation was a “near death” experience.This video is still really frustrating to watch. “I didn’t even point my gun at you sir!” The fuck? Let’s see your reaction when someone brandishes a hand gun!This cop thinks he’s the hero we deserve and without his intervention the city would crumble. James Madison audits just posted a video with officer Velez. Velez has the same hero complex and it’s just a matter of time before he pulls some crazy shit like smylyThe officer says he has a gun in his hand because you’re not listening, I didn’t know guns were hearing devices.THE COP HAD NO BUSINESS ASKING HIM ANYTHING. He gave him the apartment. Number already a long time ago.No this officer didn’t get the privilege of going to a new department, BLM made great changes to policing in America with those billions of dollars they raised. For example, BLM changed who and how settlements we’re paid, who and how cops are investigated, cops that violate rights lose their pension. There’s a whole slew of things BLM changed with all that money and destruction.Anybody ever see how flimsy those grabber things are?If he quit which he did it allows him to still be rehired by another agency or the next city overIf he quit which he did it allows him to still be rehired by another agency or the next city over
Records have revealed that Republican Representative Jim Banks has been conducting his own version of a January 6th investigation, in spite of the fact that he was kicked off the Select Committee before it even began. Banks has been writing to government agencies and even tech companies, claiming to be a “ranking member” who needs access to the same materials these groups handed over to the Select Committee. This seems like a lot of fraud, as Farron Cousins explains.
Link – https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-rep-jim-banks-booted-off-jan-6-panel-is-running-a-shadow-probe
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share! And subscribe to stay connected!
Connect with Farron on Twitter: https://twitter.com/farronbalanced
*This transcript was auto-generated. Please excuse any typos.
A member of the house of representatives on the Republican side has apparently been conducting his own little shadow investigation into the Capitol riots and this individual Republican representative Jim banks, who actually was chosen by house minority leader, Kevin McCarthy, to serve on the January six select committee before Nancy Pelosi said, absolutely not. You cannot have him on there. And of course you can’t have Jim Jordan, neither because they think the whole thing is stupid. And that’s what sparked McCarthy to be like, well fine. I’ll take all my Republicans and leave, but Mr. Banks didn’t think the job was done yet. So what Mr. Banks has been doing is sending letters to all of the governmental groups and to Facebook, at least demanding access to the same materials that these groups have turned over to the January 6th select committee. That includes the department of justice, the department of defense and the department of Homeland security.
And of course, several social media companies of which we know for a fact, he is sent a letter to Facebook. Now here’s the problem in these letters, which the daily beast has seen. He refers to himself as ranking member. Now ranking member implies that he is a ranking member on the January 6th select committee, because that’s how you become a ranking member. If you’re not on the committee, you’re not a ranking member. You just a member of the house of representatives, not of the committee. So it would seem based on what I’m reading here in daily beasts, that Mr. Banks is the frauding. These people.
Now he claims he is totally not defrauding anybody because you know his as member of the house representatives, the Republicans are entitled to the same playmate information, except you’re not, you’re not, you’re absolutely not. If you’re on the committee, you get your hands on this. That doesn’t mean that literally just anybody else in the house of representatives can say all sweet. Hey, give me a copy of that. That’s not how this works. 100% not how this works. If it were, you would have all of the other Republicans in the house as well, requesting the same information. And most importantly, what the hell do you think you’re going to do with it? You’re not on the committee. You’re not actually investigating anybody. So the best I can assume here is that you want to get your hands on this information, strategize with all your other little Republicans who are also not on the committee, then take your case to the American press and try to disparage the information before the Democrats.
And couple of Republicans on that committee have a chance to fully explain it during the committee hearings. That is what I think is happening right now. But if Mr. Banks is in fact, as the reports say he is, and they’ve seen the documents, if he is referring to himself as ranking member, that should be grounds for expulsion. And I know, oh, they could censure him. Oh, we could do this. We could do that. Then none of that matters. He needs to be expelled from Congress. That is an abuse of power. It is fraud, and he should be kicked out plain and simple. But of course that is also never going to happen because you’re not going to get enough Republicans to go with. The Democrats got to have two thirds in order to kick somebody out. So of course, yeah, that’s not going to happen, but we need to know that you tried folks. That’s the point of this. Sometimes knowing that you put effort into this is enough, but what Mr. Banks is doing here is deeply sinister. It needs to be stopped. And the only way to do that is for Democrats to get out ahead of the issue, make their case to the press, expose all of this horrendous behavior by Mr. Banks, get the public on your side and discredit him before he tries to twist the information and discredit you.
The House Select Committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol is seeking phone records from telecommunications companies as part of its investigation. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told the telecommunications companies not to comply with the Congressional requests and threatened that if they did, the GOP “would not forget it” once they are in power. This is a brazen act of obstructing a congressional investigation. The Department of Justice must address this promptly or else there likely will be more obstructive conduct by McCarty and perhaps others, as lawlessness begets lawlessness.